It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi just signed up as I am sick of all the people that coast through life blind to what is happening.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So just signed up. I am not a major conspiracy theorist but I am sick of all the BS people just put up with in life because they don't see the truth.

I am the sort of guy that most of you will see as blind and narrow minded but I felt this the best place to express my theories and beliefs.

So First of all the things that will make me seem narrow minded to you.
I DO believe that Armstrong Landed on the moon.
I DO NOT think we are being controlled in anyway more than coercion and censorship
I Might believe in aliens but I don't think they are in constant contact with any world government
I DO agree that there will be another major world war. I believe it will be caused by the fall of capitalism a scarcity of food afterwards. But The 1% of us that survive the after math will build a new society that will last forever (hopefully based on a startrek sort of government based on cooperation and the betterment of the human race).
I don't just plan to be in the 1% but somehow I believe I will be. (just a feeling I have always had)
As for 911 well many of the conspiracies on that one I find Believable. (Government involvement to cause war and so on)

But more importantly the things that pulled me here (minor by comparison)
1. Facebook is in league with all the major search engines to prevent negative publicity
2. the entire world economy is in collapse right now BUY GOLD PEOPLE and learn how to forage for food in your native country, Also batteries will be almost as valuable as gold in the decline. I suggest solar powered torches, chargers, rechargeable batteries as a great currency for the future at least in the early days.
3. I believe that My country (Australia) has brokered a deal with the US so that they will have the world power until fossil fuel has been used up. then they will be our bodyguards afterward because they will need all the areas of our deserts for solar power after all who else has the sort of space and Sun that we do.

These are the things that have been eating at me anyway.

-BD

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BEEDEE

Welcome to ATS BeeDee. You don't have to agree with anyone and there is no general mindset required to be here.
I look forward to your posts.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BEEDEE

Hi BEEDEE, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BEEDEE

Hi mate welcome to ats.
enjoy the ride
stay awhile,,,stay forever hahaha
(sorry random c=64 game quote)

new topics

top topics

join