It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready for Another UK/US invasion!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

President Obama hails strong UK-US alliance

BBC News
President Obama has told MPs and peers in Parliament that the UK and US have "one of the oldest and strongest alliances the world has ever known".

Sounds familiar..

I'm sure I remember the same crap being drilled into us just before the invasion of Iraq and then again before the war on terror in Afghanistan. We have heard about the 'Special relationship' between the UK and US time and time again and its starting to remind me of the cheesy pep talks in the movies just before a huge battle.

His speech is expected to cover foreign and economic challenges. As he began, Mr Obama acknowledged that the relationship between the UK and US was forever being "overanalysed" but added: "There are few nations that stand firmer, speak louder and fight harder to defend democratic values around the world than the United States and the United Kingdom." Questions about the international community's strategy in Libya featured heavily during an earlier press conference on the second day of President Obama's state visit to the UK.

I believe that we will 'Sort out' Libya and look like heroes in the media. It will gain 'Perception credibility' in the eyes of the zombie population which will help warrant any future warmongering effects. We all know that we are only in Libya for the $. I'd bet everything that a puppet for the NWO gets in power after Col Gaddafi.

On a personal note, Mr Cameron said he had come to know the president well over the past year and had come to "value his leadership and courage".

He described UK-US relations as "a living, working partnership" which were "essential to our security and to our prosperity".

"essential to our security and to our prosperity".

Couldn't have put it better myself.

This tiresome announcement of special relations between our two great nations sounds awful like a battle cry to me. Who's in the sights this time?

Iran?

BBC News

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I agree something is definitely up. He has been to the Queens Banquet and buttering up the hob nobs. Now this speech to Parliment. I think he was right. Its the beginning of a funny joke. I wonder who this joke is on. The answer my friends is blowing in the wind.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I turned on the TV for the first time in almost a year. The utterly nauseating way this 'special relationship' has been trumpted across the screens in the UK made me want to throw up. And yes, it's suspect - and clearly being done for purposes of their agenda.

They use double speak. The word 'our' in sentences like 'essential for our prosperity', means them, not us. It means it's essential for the prosperity of the criminal mafia who have usurped our sovreignty.

If they do start another war, I hope both countries get the hell beaten out of them this time.

edit on 25-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
He did the same thing in Ireland last week. I am not an Obama hater. I was at the DR.s office and the speach was playing live on the t.v.. I just found it entirely odd. It was very much pep rally style. There were, what appeared to be, tens of thousands in the street. Did anyone else watch this?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

BBC News
President Obama has told MPs and peers in Parliament that the UK and US have "one of the oldest and strongest alliances the world has ever known".

Sounds familiar..

I'm sure I remember the same crap being drilled into us just before the invasion of Iraq and then again before the war on terror in Afghanistan.

Don't forget about before U.S stepped into WWII.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by TechUnique

BBC News

Sounds familiar..

I'm sure I remember the same crap being drilled into us just before the invasion of Iraq and then again before the war on terror in Afghanistan.

Don't forget about before U.S stepped into WWII.

Can't believe I forgot about that O.o

A rare star from me.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Agreed, we're "special" friends.
Dunno, but back in my day "special" meant something else.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It has already been reported that Libyan troops are preparing for an invasion. The truth is, the Libyan army is not concerned about the LNA rebels which has been organized and financed by CIA since 1990s, they are getting ready for ground invasion, making plans on military strategies etc..

I'm interested to know how good is the Libyan military strategists, what have they got planned.

Libyan women getting ready for invasion:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Definitely another war on the cards....

I seem to remember when Obama was elected he played down the 'special relationship '; i.e. eluded to there not being a special relationship..or something along those lines. Then I guess he was sworn in and given the 'talk' abt who really controls the world etc; with the Queen IMO, being at the top somewhere in the inbred elite.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It wouldn't need to come to a UK/US invasion of Iran,now that Obama has lit the blue touch paper in Israel,let the Israelis take the initiative and leave the UK/US to pick over the spoils once the (nuclear?) dust has settled!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Iran/North Korea

flip a coin, you can use my 2 cents.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I saw Obama being interviewed by Andrew Marr and he was saying that more 'Osama style' raids were a possibility in Pakistan.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Too bad that aliance isnt with us american citiznes* u panzer of a president you

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I don't know what is surpising about this. "Hope and change" my a$$!
My belief that the "next" politician ,(that being the operative word), that comes in to office can make a difference is gone to hell in a handbasket.
They will just be another puppet of the NWO regardless of their good intentions.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It might be worth noting that all the hob-nobbing between the US and UK may be connected to the financial struggle going on in relation to the IMF's SDR's and how the implementation of such a new global 'currency' would effect the value of the Dollar and Pound.

The US and the UK are affirming their positions as strong nation states in opposition to those who wish to strengthen larger, para-national organizations like the EU.

www.imf.org...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

lol, we were great pals back in the late 1700's

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A classic and trued method.
Announce to the public that you are my oldest and most trusted friend, and get the hurrays going.
Then ask you for help with something, pushing that you are my oldest and best friend.

new topics

top topics

join