It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow Down! Read this through!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

In reply to the mod who is bit%hing about "minimal thread starters": This is a forum, where people post things to start conversations. If you don't like it, don't read it, and move along. And quit wasting your, as well as our, time. Mods here are like hall monitors in middle school. They get a little badge and think they are in charge. Let the members police themselves and get a life.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
People are only in a hurry because they procrastinated to get to where they are now. Lets wait until 10 minutes before worktime to say, OK I can make it in 9 minutes. LETS GO!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
Unfortunately, at most i've probably stopped for a short period, if at all.
Thing is, though, i do try to make time to appreciate the beauty that is everywhere, and surrounds us all.
But, I am in the rat race, living about paycheck to paycheck, so - I guess like most of the 2000 people who had the opportunity to witness this amazing performance (wish the video was longer) I needed to be somewhere SOON to meet my employment/economic responsibilities. And i live in a city of @ 150K, nothing like new york - much more laid back here in the "land of manana", but still, the bills won't pay themselves.
Sad, i guess, but simply a sign of the times (& paradigm) we're in.
I do have to agree with the poster above though, that most people aren't familiar enough with the Classical Genre to even take notice of such great talent.
On a side note, i wonder how many thousands of people would've stopped for Justin Beiber.
Again, thanks OP.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

So what exactly is wrong with trying to maximize "free time" vs. "work/obligation" time?
Really, I'd like to know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join