It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golfers and All America Should Be Aware

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

it's called karma. You do the right thing, and eventually it comes back around. But you do the right thing because it's right, not because you are looking for payback. It's a fantastic concept that I wish was super contagious. If most people lived like this, it's almost unimaginable how nice it would be.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So if it doesn't come in the form of a Golf Channel commercial blitz then it isn't advertising.

Aren't you being a tad myopic?

There are many more venues for getting a message out. Why not an e-mail chain letter? I've heard of stranger things.

As far as it being karma...that's a figment. Karma doesn't exist. Fortune favors the bold.

I'll just step out at this point because this topic is really meaningless to me.

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Tharsis

I watch a lot of GolfChanel...Never heard of this, so they ain't advertising it!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis
So if it doesn't come in the form of a Golf Channel commercial blitz then it isn't advertising.

Aren't you being a tad myopic?

There are many more venues for getting a message out. Why not an e-mail chain letter? I've heard of stranger things.

As far as it being karma...that's a figment. Karma doesn't exist. Fortune favors the bold.

I'll just step out at this point because this topic is really meaningless to me.

Karma exists my friend it's in the yin-yang one of the oldest symbols known to man, it's the balancing force in our world. You can find it in nature, in people it's everywhere. There's nothing wrong with helping with only the intention to help, and I see this situation with Ping as being that. Sure there going to get more business out of it, they give back and make good products, it you don't want to believe in Karma then call in good customer service. Do good things and good things happen, networkdude is correct, if everyone did good things for each other the world would be filled with good energy and it would be a much nicer existance for all of us. Peace
edit on 25-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow. THIS THREAD just apparently sold a whole bunch of Ping clubs. And this story seems to be all over the place. Your buddy said getting the clubs was the best thing that ever happened to him? So he was happy to get his ass blown off in exchange for a set of freaking golf clubs?

What a story. So heartwarming. Brings a tear to my eye. NOT. I'm sure he'd rather have his health than a set of golf clubs.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Do you ever wonder if some people whine because their lives are so worthless and they have no concept of how to contribute something good and are sooo envious of the people that choose to contribute to the betterment of the world without advertising it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join