It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report of an identified flying non-human object.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

1995, airplane pilot spots a cigarshaped object about over 400 feet long with a strobe.

This video has the report of the communication between the pilot and the communication tower together with the communication between the tower and Norad.

Very amazing, such a large ship and it is not seen on radar.

It seems it didn't matter if they were noticed or not.

The word goes around that cigarshaped flying objects belong to the reptillian race.

Over

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Cigar shaped object?

Could've been a Zeppelin.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reptilians? no way...its an Andromeda Gerät" and it belongs to us!! (germany)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
Cigar shaped object?

Could've been a Zeppelin.

In the vid it states this object was "FAST MOVING", what was a Zeppelin's over all speed;

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Awesome find! love hearing a pilots version of a UFO sighting!
edit on 25-5-2011 by fordizzl3 because:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Did you have any trouble scraping the dust off the link before posting?

2007 upload.....its way old and probably been here a few times.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Shadowalker because: content adjustment

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

it could be it was one of these:

edit on 2011/5/25 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have never heard of a zepplin or blimp keep up with a jet airliner before, much less a stealth aircraft. The report could not have been either. That still leaves the question, what was it?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I always wondered why "alien spaceships" have navigation lights. Do they check in with the FAA to make certain that they are in compliance? Who makes the rules for these vehicles? Is there a commission on this? Do aliens have input into this during the comments period? How are the fines handled are they sent to the owner of the tail number or does it have to be directed to the pilot in command? Would certified mail work? The sanction must be pretty stiff because I would imagine that they would like to be stealthy on some level, and the whole purpose of the nav, lights is to increase visibility. Wouldn't they have pretty sophisticated collision avoidance gear, or do they rely that heavily on see and be seen.

Just curious.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
HOLY $h*T!!! < i love that ladie!

a genuine case
i was looking to see the max altitude for an airship to rule that out
but it seems they can reach over 100,000ft!!!

The altitude at which an airship can fly largely depends on how much lifting gas it can lose due to expansion before stasis is reached. The ultimate altitude record for a rigid airship was set in 1917 by the L-55 under the command of Hans-Kurt Flemming when he forced the airship to 24,000 ft (7,300 m) attempting to cross France after the "Silent Raid" on London. The L-55 lost lift as the descent to lower altitudes over Germany compressed the gas left in the cells, and thus the weight of air displaced. L-55 crashed due to loss of lift.[77] While such waste of gas was necessary for the survival of airships in the later years of WW I, it was impractical for commercial operations, or operations of helium-filled military airships. The highest flight made by a hydrogen filled passenger airship was 5,500 ft (1,700 m) on the Graf Zeppelin's around the world flight.[78] The practical limit for rigid airships was about 3,000 feet (900 m), and for pressure airships around 8,000 ft (2,400 m).[citation needed]

Modern airships use dynamic helium volume. At sea level altitude, helium only takes up a small part of the hull, while the rest is filled with air. As the airship ascends, the helium inflates with reduced outer pressure, and air is pushed out and released from the downward valve. This allows an airship to reach any altitude with balanced inner and outer pressure if the buoyancy is enough. Some civil aerostats could reach 100,000 ft (30,000 m) without explosion due to overloaded inner pressure.

www.google.co.uk... F5rXnSe6CI_h5raOYZ8NdTR9Reag

but the speed is what makes this case outstanding!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I wouldn't put too much faith in those two videos as being some sort of proof or evidence. I dunno about tthe firss one in the OP though. For the Record. I'm a believer in ET and the possibility of them visiting the Earth.

UPDATE: 'UFO' Recorded Over Salt Lake City

(KUTV) SALT LAKE CITY - A mysterious blimp-like object seen hovering over Salt Lake City on Wednesday was a small craft that was being developed by a resident – when it lost power and drifted over the valley, according to police.

The silver, zeppelin-type object was seen by dozens of witnesses at approximately 8:00 a.m. Witnesses reported that the object appeared to be approximately 100 feet long, but authorities say in actuality it was less than 30 feet in size.

The powerless blimp floated over Salt Lake City and eventually went down in the foothills east of downtown. Scott Duehlmeier, who works in the area where the blimp went down, ran over to see what it was. He picked it up and found it to be a balloon-type object.

Salt Lake City Police later contacted a man, Daniel Geery, of Salt Lake City, who claimed ownership of the object and admitted that it was a craft he was developing.

edit on 25-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
by the time general public know if aliens are real we will be flying their planes and things

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
I always wondered why "alien spaceships" have navigation lights. Do they check in with the FAA to make certain that they are in compliance? Who makes the rules for these vehicles?

Just curious.

I think the most obvious answer would be... "To blend in"

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
At the end of the vid the Norad woman mentions a 'search only track'. I've been searching the wed but can't find any reference to it regarding radar and such.

Anyone know what a 'search only track' means?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

That is an original Tesla design.
Perhaps copied by Germany as they did his radio to command troops around the world.
Perhaps the same as the Colorado UFO cigar sighting.

The strobe is the air lighting up from Tesla electrical pulses that propel the ship.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
I always wondered why "alien spaceships" have navigation lights. Do they check in with the FAA to make certain that they are in compliance? Who makes the rules for these vehicles? Is there a commission on this? Do aliens have input into this during the comments period? How are the fines handled are they sent to the owner of the tail number or does it have to be directed to the pilot in command? Would certified mail work? The sanction must be pretty stiff because I would imagine that they would like to be stealthy on some level, and the whole purpose of the nav, lights is to increase visibility. Wouldn't they have pretty sophisticated collision avoidance gear, or do they rely that heavily on see and be seen.

Just curious.

Just curious, misdirecting BS you mean? You want to throw up a bunch of anthropocentric human thinking to debunk something that is totally out of this world in appearance and operation as reported by eyewitness pilots, a F-117 fighter and NORAD? If anybody is delusional (and in denial), it is you..

Accept it. UFOs are real and posts like yours are totally ill-logical despite any claims you can make to the contrary.

new topics

top topics

join