It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sell-out of the Sheriff's Department

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
In case no one else has been paying attention, and this has happened elsewhere as I have argued with "policy enforcement officers" about who really has the ultimate authority in the county, the police state is here to stay unless something is done to stop it. We ARE the electors and NOT voters/subjects.

Our current “elected” Sheriff of Salt Lake County, one Mr. Jim Winder, is of course a wealthy member of the local dairy tycoon family, aptly named Winder Farms. He recently won his reelection campaign in the 2010 elections due to the fact that the information I’m about to present to you is absent from the general consciousness and comprehension of the good people of the Salt Lake Valley. The good Sheriff actually campaigned on and was voted into this honorable office toting the success of the newly formed Unified Police Department – the “unification” of the sheriff, municipal, and unincorporated police departments within Salt Lake County into one corporately structured private police force – an act of treason and an assault on everything remotely constitutional.

Source: realitybloger.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

If he is "elected" and "of course" is the member of that elite group, the citizens have NO ONE to blame but themselves. Far too often people vote of someone and then are shocked at who they are or what they do. Willful ignorance defines the electorate. I do not feel badly for our suffering as we bring it on ourselves. And until we stop letting "news entertainment" tell us what to think, we are utterly, and completely, doomed.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

While I agree with you, we are "electors" and not voters. A voter is a subject, an elector is a human being with some intelligence, hopefully. This is how all the Common Law is skirted. We get the 'appeasement" of "voting", we are led to "believe" we are making a difference and that the "elected official" will act on OUR behalf and do the right thing, but when we are labeled a "voter" it is just our opinion and not our WILL. An elector choses with his will and demands the elected official do his bidding. But we have never called them out on this because we are "allowed" a vote, not as an elector but as a subject and they are just taking our opinion and then doing as they will and NOT our Will.

i know this sounds crazy but it is exactly hopw it works. If we were to hold them accountable by filing charges for crimes such as treason, conspiracy, extortion and such, then it would be OUR will and the next "elected" official would know we mean business and not just that we have a desire or opinion.

new topics

join