It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Can Change The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
An inspiring video by MrEarthSeed

I was the first to see it, like, and comment, so i want to be the first to spread this message, well, other than MrEarthSeed.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

There is an epidemic of spiritual poverty in my area, the "consumers/sinners" have almost gone crazy about it, they even have started to quantify spiritual energy, and have started to notice that only some people produce this energy, where the others have to take it. They are being isolated from the natural matrix, and they are too blind to realise that the planet is shedding its skin of them. Their "matrix" is run by an ancient grid, that is using our televisions as channels for this energy that they feed on - its basically like "crack" - the consumers need to consume thier desires in order to have thier feed, otherwise they are revealed for the parasites that they are.

They are currently trying to "change", vainly trying to prove that they are being saved and that they are on the right side of the tracks, but they are still too blind/naieve to realise that they are selling thier souls when they "sell out" and that the entire joke is on them when the tables are turned.

edit on 25-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

join