It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bugs Are Making It Rain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Apparently, bacteria may be using the water cycle to propagate themselves.

A study of hailstones has found large numbers of bacteria at their cores.

The find lends credence to the "bio-precipitation" idea, which suggests that bacteria are actively involved in stimulating precipitation.

The bacteria have protein coatings that cause water to freeze at relatively warm temperatures.

Bacteria-rich hailstones add to 'bioprecipitation' idea

Ain’t nature wonderful? Here’s everyone getting into a flap about weather control and chemtrails and HAARP, when it seems the bugs have been controlling the weather all along, and nobody knew.

Audacious little beggars.
edit on 25/5/11 by Astyanax because: of bugs.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is definitely one of the more interesting threads I have read in a while......

...and more cause for me to spray for bugs again today! I think my area has seen PLENTY of rain this year!

S&F OP!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by rinowilli

The OP is mean bacterial bugs, like when someone is sick and they say they have a bug. Not actual bugs.

Unless like me you read a word and it triggers a reminder for something else. :-)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

Wow!....point me to the nearest rock to crawl under

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
An interesting question will be, did the bacteria adapt to the environment in which they found themselves, i.e. the environment of a cloudscape? Or, were the bacteria always there, and a causative of the accumulation of clouds from times of yore? Another interesting question would be, how long have bacteria of this type been airbourne, and using this amazing capability. How many types of bacteria are using this air deployment method to get around?

This is a truely fascinating article, and my deepest thanks to the OP for bringing it to the attention of the membership !!

top topics

join