It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cures! Past And Present!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Before getting started let me just say that I have witnessed a Great Aunt wither away and die from lung cancer, and watched my brother-in-law's mother die from cancer which metastasised from doctor error and/or lying to her about removing the original cancer. So myself, my sister, and my brother-in-law have been researching and looking into stories about cancer and how to slow it down, and even cure it.

Vegetables -

"A natural compound, diindolylmethane (DIM), found in vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, turnips and mustard greens can not only prevent cancer, but may be able to cure it as well.

source

Spices -

"The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties of curcumin, the powerful yellow spice found in both turmeric and curry powders, have been undergoing intense research in various parts of the world.

source

Vitamins -

"A study examining data from two large, long-term health surveys has found that taking the U.S. Recommended Daily Allowance of vitamin D in tablet form (400 IU per day) can cut the risk of pancreatic cancer almost in half.

source

Herbs -

"Many of the chemotherapies used to fight cancer in modern medicine were developed from natural substances.

For instance:
Taxanes used to treat prostate and breast cancer came from yew trees.
source

Concema -

This is a natural treatment or "cure" that started out as a topical cream typically used for skin cancer since it was the most common form. They have now developed an ingestible form which is for all or most types of cancer. I have read the success stories and seen it for myself, and also heard the story of the gentlemen who was trying to introduce it to the U.S. he has been wrongfully imprisoned on trumped up charges and currently resides in prison in Louisiana. My sister has been in contact with him in prison. She has used some of the product on herself and recommended it to a friend for her husband who had stage 4 cancer of some type either colon or prostate can't remember which. With a change in diet and the use of this product he is in remission and doing much better as opposed to the death sentence he received from the doctors.

FYI - for those who don't know there is actually a law that has been put into place and is and has been being enforced by the FDA that in the USA supposedly free country only a drug (pharmaceutical) can prevent, treat, or cure a disease. Supplement companies, the alternative medicine community, etc.....must be extra careful now and may not make claims suggesting that such things may prevent, cure, or treat a disease even if there are studies to support such claims. What a bunch of propagandist drivel that just goes to show you it's all about the dollar and that the FDA really is in bed with whoever is going to make them the most money NOT PROTECT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!!! which is what they are supposed to be doing. Most of us have to import these plant based remedies from other countries, it makes no sense because the drugs are mostly plant based with needless additives and fillers which make them ineffective or they are synthesized so they may be patented so that only one company gets the money. One person once asked in a conversation about cancer why then if these things work against cancer aren't people and doctors shouting to the rooftops about them and running in the streets shouting about a cure to cancer? Because the people who shout to the rooftops are jailed, and the doctors can't promote something not approved by the FDA, and the cures would have to undergo 7-10 years of study to see if they could be synthesized and patented and an investment of 80-120million dollars would have to be made to ensure that the testing would go through and who is going to invest that much on something which cannot be patented and is relatively cheap, there is no money to be made here so let's move on. This is the attitude of Big Pharma, the FDA, etc....

They would rather keep you alive and suppress the disease and the symptoms making hundreds of thousands of these....$$$$$$$$ than see you get well all at once for maybe hundreds of dollars worth of a relatively inexpensive plant based or natural cure....there is certainly a diet and active immune system based approach to preventing or even curing cancer, but when those don't work rest assured there are other things out there you just have to look for them.

edit on 26-5-2011 by dbates because: Added sources for quoted text

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thanks! Informative thread - real story and cures need to be repeated and repeated again.
Here's another run at the cure, again, purely from Mother Earth:

www.youtube.com...

Rick Simpson - so why was he forced to leave the country, exactly??
EXACTLY
The truth hurts some.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonSpirit2

I'm not saying there aren't benefits from eating these things, etc., but my mom was a nut about this stuff and ate brocolli like it was going out of style and she died of lung cancer at age 59. She hadn't smoked cigarettes for 17 years either. Doctors said they thought it was caused by a virus.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Look up apples and apple seeds cancer cure. There is a lot of interesting information out there. They go into detail regarding the dosage and hazards. An apple a day......

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I will see if I can get the site with the Exact story on it but the gist of it was he was running a supplement store everything was supposedly going good, and all of a sudden something from this guys past was trumped up and thrown in his face by the FBI, properties were seized he was summarily threatened and told in not so many words by the DA and the FBI that he was going to jail and how easy or hard he wanted to go down would be determined by basically what he signed over to them instead of fighting them on....he cooperated as much as he felt he could but then started fighting them....they let him out on bail after a hearing.....in which he fled the country.....the FBI then proceeded to lie to INTERPOL and said he was wanted on "drug charges" *supplements* making it sound like illegal drugs then he was illegallly extradited from another country and imprisoned for jumping bail and is serving time in a Louisiana prison, his wife moved the company and website to another country so they could continue to distribute this wonderful product.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Totally understand man, I've watched someone go that way too like I said, just thank heavens it wasn't my mom....however you know the lungs are really tricky. Eating green leafy things are one thing and having a proper combination of *ORGANIC* fruits and vegetables is something else entirely...not to mention you'd probably have to do something like an airbased detox that would cause you to cough up all of the poisons in your lungs. Whether that is even possible I do not know. And I did say most not all cancers, all of these things that I have mentioned are merely a step in the right direction and do not guarantee survival however. With things like fluoride, mercury, lead, and chlorine in the water, sodium lauryl and laureth sulfate in shampoo, aluminum in deodorant, nitrates and nitrites, radiated food, pesticides, pollution in the rainwater that comes down on plants, second hand smoke, smoking cigarettes directly for any amount of time, etc.....all of these contribute to us not living as long or atleast not living as quality and disease free lives as we could have, but that's a whole other post brother. I'm sorry for your loss btw....may we stop investing hundreds of millions into the system for no reason and someone come forward with a miracle plant from the amazon and plaster it all over the national media before it can be squashed, that's what I'm hoping and praying for anyway..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ah yes apples seeds. also apricot seeds. they contain cyanide* as in the posion..but its not at lethal levels to humans. its been researched and suggested, the cyanide in the seeds attacks cancer cells.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I might point out that the flower of a pariah plant can be used to make an oil that has shown amazing curative properties relative to cancer.

Run From the Cure: The Rick Simpson Story tells all:

Yes, cancer is a very curable disease - but cured people do not buy "medicine" (pharmaceuticals), need doctors and hospitals, or otherwise spend money on "cures" (cover-ups at best).

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I have even talked to and been friends with an ER nurse and she was so closed minded to the idea of a topical cure to skin cancer that she said it was bullSH#! and that a "miracle in a jar" was basically just snake oil and a bunch of bull, she also laughed at the idea that Big Pharma would rather keep you sick than cure you any day to continue draining more money off of you and said and I quote "I didn't used to think the internet was a bad thing but now I see that it is" she said it was sick that I would even suggest something like that. So you see, those that are part of the system are not ready to be unplugged and some will even fight or die to protect it. --The Matrix-- However the ER nurse also pointed out something else, the doctors there or the majority of them admittedly administer unnecessary tests which cost the average person thousands of dollars more than they should pay due to fear of lawsuits, and the hospital policies are becoming more and more strict on the ER nurses to take on even more patients and spend no more than 30minutes to 60minutes per patient and then move you out the door otherwise you will be penalized as an ER nurse for not meeting your time crunch or "quota" Human beings even in medicine are becoming more and more streamlined and treated like cattle in the fast food industry where you have a window time and if your fast food customer sits there for longer than a few minutes you get in trouble. I would posture that in the medical field that time should be taken and people that are painstakingly careful and accurate not at a slow but moderate pace should be rewarded, not rushed into making mistakes.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Also let it be known that all cancer survival rate statistics are extremely skewed in the industry's favor. The statistics are taken from a 5 year standpoint if you have survived 5 years after you received chemo you are listed as a survivor, but if you die a week later from cancer you are still counted as a survivor because you made it past the expiration date they apparently stamp on your ass when you start chemo which is 5 years. Utterly RIDICULOUS!!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've always believed you are what you eat, so if you put crap in, crap is gonna come out.

I watched the husband of a previous co-worker of mine go from a breath away from death to complete remission within 6 months due to a change in his diet. About two years later, cancer finally overcame him though. I'm not sure what happened, whether he went back to eating badly or it was just because his body had been so riddled with cancer cells but he suffered greatly in the end. He had initially been diagnosed with (if I remember correctly) 4 types of cancer and I know she told me he was in stage 4 when he went to an alternative homeopathic doctor and changed his diet.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes this is so sad when it happens that way. The way cancer has been explained to me (and just so you know I just went through 5-6months 1-2 hours per day of college level Human Anatomy and Physiology) is that it is a process in which cells go into what is called a Positive Feedback Loop which is when your immune system or some system in your body goes into unlimited production becoming greater and greater until there is a result produced, the cancer epidemic is becoming more pronounced because we have strayed away from types of diet and lifestyle which promote a balanced immune system, a balanced PH, limited synthesized chemical intake, etc....and cancer is essentially the body's immune system or some system of the body trying to heal itself unsuccessfully, and if there is something you are doing to aggravate that process(es) like dumping fast food and therefore chemicals onto it then it will continue to be ongoing. It is simply a matter of balance. And your body is constantly trying to do that.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Aha just talked to my sister sorry I spelled it wrong in the initial post it is spelled Cansema, and the man's name is Greg Caton, of Alpha Omega Labs.

Interview with Caton's wife.

Greg Caton's Story

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well... It is sad what We choose to do and believe because of money. ER nurses should have some clue, I would think, but I guess not.

I want to get rid of the need for money - then doctors will be doctors because They enjoy healing people, not because They make a lot of money.

The root of all evil is the love of money - money being the soil in which the root grows. If We eliminate the need for money, the soil will be stripped and the root cannot grow. (And pariah plants that show zero issues and volumes and volumes of positive use will not be used to gain money from imprisonment nor suppressed as medicine so some may profit.)

If any are not sure how the need for money can be eliminated, I invite You all to read two threads I started here on ATS:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get rid of the need for money and cures will no longer be suppressed.
edit on 5/25/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yeah, thanks man. I'm with you on that, but I won't hold my breath. Along those lines I believe that there may have been cancer cures in the past that the medical establishment has ignored or outright killed. My great-uncle was the town physician where I grew up as was his father before him and I heard many stories when I was a kid that the father (my great-grandfather) had a black salve that he put on the skin over an area where there was a cancerous tumor and it would draw the tumor out somehow. Sounds crazy, but I have heard testimony from old-timers that said he did it for them. Who knows?

new topics

top topics

join