Mods I know this is ATS and not BTS - Are there any clues related to show EVENT??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeup2change
I keep wondering about HAARP/man made energy myself, but if I use the same rule to measure everything then there is a natural/spirit energy side to the portals as well.

Spirits = stargate energy you mean?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAround

I truely can not find the words which express my eternal graditude for your explaination on this point.

It is so refreshing to find people who are eager to clarify things which are so far beyond my comprehinsion.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAround
reply to post by hdutton

The writers of tv shows are no different to anyone else.
They read the same materials available to us and include what they have read
and learned into their creativity.Some of this creativity comes from other places
that are far too complex to expand upon on a Internet forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------
@ Klassified
Also I see again in this thread very abstract thinking about "tptb" and their
disclosure of knowledge through media,which is virtually useless in a thread like this.
The type of deep insight that is required to understand how a group of "beings"
could accomplish such a task,Must also eventually lead to a questioning of
such beliefs as well. Such beliefs may appear to be validated through ones reality,
and therefore quickly lead to stagnation.

It is simple to relay ones beliefs to others that T.V and its controllers (on whatever
level of existence your beliefs place them)
have bad intentions,it is less easy once these beliefs are held to see the opposite
scenario,especially when these beliefs you hold constantly seem to be validated.
I am "the glass is half full" and "half empty" kind of person.

I seek no debate as it is futile,just offering advice that may or may not be used.

Actually, that deserves a star. It gives the flipside of the coin. And shows that sometimes things are just what they appear to be. A work of fiction. And I have no argument with that.

edit on 5/25/2011 by Klassified because: Oops

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by wakeup2change
I keep wondering about HAARP/man made energy myself, but if I use the same rule to measure everything then there is a natural/spirit energy side to the portals as well.

Spirits = stargate energy you mean?

Yes, an energy/spirit that has yet to be comprehended. Some people call it the second coming.

I guess that I really shouldn't be posting since I am not up-to-date on the show. It is just that anything having to do with portals opening, and the end of this age catch my attention. The things that my eyes have seen, the hearing my ears have done, and the things my feet have stepped on, have literally changed before me, since around Jan/Feb 2011.
(Lets put it this way...have a new found respect for the Magi of the material dimension.)

Now, on that note. One of the arms of this massive system/hurricane? moving over the usa is about to pass over me so I'm gonna go see what's up.
When you watch the bigger picture you can see the shape of our galaxy on the weather radar. These are not individual massive tornados, this is one huge storm.

Peace to everyone!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm thinking it was lazy writing.

First, they left because they DON'T WANT the Event to happen to them.

Yet, here they are, facing extinction, yet they have the technology to move a planet?

Why not simply move it to a life zone area around a similar (but younger) star? Why transport it to a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GALAXY?

Do you realize the difference in distance? Yikes... Even in Star Trek, at Warp 10, they weren't crossing the Galaxy any time soon....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm thinking it was lazy writing.

I see you feel the writers kept hitting road blocks and were running out of imagination and had to do a lot of copy and pasting. With the points you made i can see that.

thanks

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have no doubt this may have been better if put into a thread of it's own, but I would hope this reply would catch the attention of our community members a little quicker.

It may also be true that this has been shown before, but I have not seen it, so I will not feel bad to be right this one time.

I am refering to a web site which has a few episodes of "Star Trek -- Phase II"

mirrornv.trekminal.com...

The new episodes are just as "campy and corny" as the original series, which I would say is a part of their charm. Most of the old characters are there, with new actors, and they are still the same people.

On second thought, there are likely no fans of the original Star Trek who visit these pages, but if there are I hope you enjoy the return trip down memory lane.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I see you feel the writers kept hitting road blocks and were running out of imagination and had to do a lot of copy and pasting. With the points you made i can see that.

The laziness I refer to is in their research department...the idea of them being from another star is just a lot more logical than them being from a completely different galaxy. That's a LONG way to go away from home, and to return back...just doesn't make any sense.

That, and the way they don't take the threat of these folks as serious until too late. After Sylvia's first lie, I'd have fried a good portion of them, until I got some answers... Oh well.

<< 1   >>

join