Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mods I know this is ATS and not BTS - Are there any clues related to show EVENT??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This may get moved MODS feel free. Question to any following the EVENT. Why does it seem so related to current issues. I am saying the last episode had a planetary sphere come thru a portal into Earths realm. The species from it are on Earth. This species feels they need to reinhabit Earth, yes reinhabit they were here first. This species feels if they remain on Earth they will become REBORN from an EVENT that will destroy current humanity. I am saying this is hollywood shuffle ect ect but it seems so close to 1 doesnt know?! Not to mention when it started last year there was a plane that had passengers on it that went into portal and all passengers were eventually found dead only to be reborn with the ALIEN energies within them.

So are there potential clues within this show or good ole hollywood just mimicking the conspiracy theorist mindatates, or both?

I picked Ancient aliens because they are said to of been here first they are Terrestials of some kind.
edit on 5/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If you must watch TV, this at least seems a halfway decent reason to do so. Many have wondered if THE EVENT is a form of soft disclosure. If anything, I think it could be a means of conditioning the sheeple to accept BlueBeam when it is implemented.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Are you talking about a TV show? if so wtf.. TV is TV.. Not reality.

TV is a device to control the simple.
edit on 25-5-2011 by aceto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Spoiler alert much? Geeze not everyones seen it yet, and you didnt even warn in the title..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Many have wondered if THE EVENT is a form of soft disclosure. If anything, I think it could be a means of conditioning the sheeple to accept BlueBeam when it is implemented.

I have wondered too with EVENT and NEW V series. It would be a great way to sift disclosure the public. ButI would rather you just tell me what going on. Even if it seemed I wouldnt make it thru whats going on.

Thanks for your input..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceto

Yes its a show called the EVENT.
Thanks for your input

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Spoiler alert much? Geeze not everyones seen it yet, and you didnt even warn in the title..

Sorry for the spoil didnt consider others hadnt seen it. And thanks for title I fixed it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceto

Yes, and since everything has two sides, positive/negative, then TV is also a device for the complex.
Those with ears to hear (which is anyone who is active in listening for truth), will tell you there is no good/evil.
Once you are on your path, everything is a learning experience.

O 13...thanks for posting this, I am looking forward to watching the rest of the show for the entertainment/learning experience we mean it to be.

Oh, what a perfect web we weave.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The show was cancelled by nbc.
I learned all I needed to from this EVENT.
Disclosure always gets cancelled.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wakeup2change

O 13...thanks for posting this, I am looking forward to watching the rest of the show for the entertainment/learning experience we mean it to be.

You are very welcome it just seems so strange and they used a portal opener located in ASIA Tibet and as soon as I seen it I thought HAARP. But they used this array to open portal for their world to enter EA loca. Enjoy the entertainment and take from it what you can if anything.

Thanks

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAround

When did it get cancelled I just watched it Monday?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You know, I was wondering the same thing. So many of the events mirror current events don't they? Even some of the characters seem to reflect current people in the political world. I figure that Hollywood taps into conspiracy sites for ideas.

*SPOILER FROM LAST SHOW* (for those who haven't seen it yet)

Did you notice when the arrival started that it sort of looked like the Norway spiral that there was a thread about last year? That's what went through my mind when I saw that.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAround

Yeah it did get cancelled...I read somewhere though that the producers were in talks to see if another network will pick it up. I hope so, I really liked that show!
edit on 25-5-2011 by sugarmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

I am not a fan of television,This show just happened to be on at a time
and day I do watch television for a couple of hours.
I must admit I did like the show and would have liked to see it develop further.

If you liken its cancellation to some kind of disclosure of aliens or whatever,
you can learn a wealth of info about such things(as well as how the minds of network
executives and audiences work).
As you have stated it is possible some other network may pick it up
so there is a hope in the fans of the show at some point they will get the answers they need.

Its always just around the corner,always

edit on 25-5-2011 by JustAround because: words are strange to me,I do not use them well (spelling)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hollyweird has always been a soft disclosure tool. But it's all so shrouded with fluff, that it's hard to pick out the nuggets.

Are you talking about a TV show? if so wtf.. TV is TV.. Not reality. TV is a device to control the simple.

While there is much truth to this statement. Never underestimate TPTB's narcissistic and megalomaniacal tendencies. They enjoy rubbing a little truth in your face now and then, and showing their "superiority" to you, and to themselves.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
One thing I found interesting on both the Event and on the old V, was a connection to an archeology article which I read several years ago.

The writer spoke about evidence of a spicies of reptile which was bi-pedial and approximately seven feet tall.
They supposedly had large brains and short snots. I took it that they may have been started down a different evolutionary path than other reptiles of the time, approx. 100 million years ago.

Both shows are telling us we are not the first ones to live here and should move over for them to come back.

As for the sphere which showed up on the Monday night show. It appeared to me to possibly be the alians homeworld. They brought it close enough to earth to cause all the quakes and make it easier for their poeple to come down to this world.

Well, atleast that's my guess !!!
edit on 25-5-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by wakeup2change

You are very welcome it just seems so strange and they used a portal opener located in ASIA Tibet and as soon as I seen it I thought HAARP. But they used this array to open portal for their world to enter EA loca. Enjoy the entertainment and take from it what you can if anything.

Thanks

I keep wondering about HAARP/man made energy myself, but if I use the same rule to measure everything then there is a natural/spirit energy side to the portals as well.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

The writers of tv shows are no different to anyone else.
They read the same materials available to us and include what they have read
and learned into their creativity.Some of this creativity comes from other places
that are far too complex to expand upon on a Internet forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------
@ Klassified
Also I see again in this thread very abstract thinking about "tptb" and their
disclosure of knowledge through media,which is virtually useless in a thread like this.
The type of deep insight that is required to understand how a group of "beings"
could accomplish such a task,Must also eventually lead to a questioning of
such beliefs as well. Such beliefs may appear to be validated through ones reality,
and therefore quickly lead to stagnation.

It is simple to relay ones beliefs to others that T.V and its controllers (on whatever
level of existence your beliefs place them)
have bad intentions,it is less easy once these beliefs are held to see the opposite
scenario,especially when these beliefs you hold constantly seem to be validated.
I am "the glass is half full" and "half empty" kind of person.

I seek no debate as it is futile,just offering advice that may or may not be used.

edit on 25-5-2011 by JustAround because: offering advice

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

Did you notice when the arrival started that it sort of looked like the Norway spiral that there was a thread about last year? That's what went through my mind when I saw that.

Yea I seen that too and the POTUS wow reflections indeed. thats what I mean the how seems like a reality show somewhat covered in nice sci fi to make it hard to evaluate. 1 hopes there isnt some bio attack of some sort like in the movie as it was just ignorant. but she said it was better then what would happen when her people got here. Depopulation anyone. Its nice too see I am not the only who seen certain things sticking out from the norm evening entertainment show.

Thanks
edit on 5/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton[/i
Both shows are telling us we are not the first ones to live here and should move over for them to come back.

This if a clue is MAJOR.

Originally posted by hdutton
As for the sphere which showed up on the Monday night show. It appeared to me to possibly be the alians homeworld.

It was their home current dying home.

Originally posted by hdutton
They brought it close enough to earth to cause all the quakes and make it easier for their poeple to come down to this world.

Well, atleast that's my guess !!!

Mine as well I see you watched it. lol you gotta love soft disclosure I mean entertainment.

Thanks for your inputs within the thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join