It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the youtube cop videos are about bad ones where are the videos of the good cops?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here are some videos of good cops....

Cops are only humans

US Cop1

US Cop2

US Cop3

UK Cop1 cop and croud mocking each other in Hyde Park, London

UK Cops2 lol

UK Cop3

UK Cop4 so soft lol

UK Cops Snowball Fight 1 v Gang

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Ive seen a few of those.

There was one cop in Vegas I think who seemed to appear regularly on COPS.

Whenever he picked up somebody with drugs or somebody who was intoxicated he always gave them the choice of jail or help.

Then he drove them to this drug clinic, handed them off to a counselor and then left.

No booking, no charging, no treating the addict like a POS.

Havent seen him on in a couple of years. Probably got fired for not boosting the department quota and enforcing "policy."

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You mean the ones that are paid to do their jobs? You mean the ones that understand innocent until proven guilty and understand not to abuse their powers? They are around. The problem as a whole however is the fact that even the "good cops" back up the "bad ones" because of some sort of twisted code, even in the face of gross abuse of power. When the good ones speak up, then maybe some change will happen.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I saw this earlier today. www.liveleak.com...

Could someone please embed it.

It is a video of a cop walking in on a robbery in progress.

What are the odds of this happening 10 million to one?
The robber should have played the lottery instead!
I think his odds would have been better.

It can be argued that the cop saved the clerks life.
He didn't use excessive force, even though he would have been justified in shooting the scum bag.

Apparently it is a few years old, and happened at a Walgreens in Ohio. I haven't verified that, just what I gathered from reading some of the comments..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Who cares about there being no videos of the good cops.
They are just the cops doing the job they're paid to do.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Remember that show "COPS"? Most of the time they showed the cops doing good things, but I guess this was when the boys in blue didn't mind being video taped.

You bring up a very good point, how many cop shows are on the air? And how many of those many, many shows portray cops in a favorable light? All of them do. To say cops are singled out for bad press is really ridiculous in light of that. They get tons and tons of press making them look great, competent, kind, caring, etc.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There are no good/bad cops. There are just good/ bad people, your friends, neighbors, world leaders, relgious leaders all have pockets of evil souls.

I don't really care for cops in a sense of how they think they are entitled to do whatever they want, but to keep it real, this topic is more about us as humans.

There are probably cops that deep in their hearts wants to do good because thats how he was born, thats were his heart is, yet he suffers like us citizens suffer from the evil and the blind and oppressors.

Embrace your enemy no matter who they are or how high of a rank or standard they hold, do not trust or have faith in anything but your family and yourself.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

because good cops are one in a billion, it is very rare to see a cop who cares

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Those two bike cops were obviously smoking the evidence.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
The LEOs on the forum constantly point out that the youtube videos we see are the low end of a bell curve.

In the interest of fairness

Can everyone here post their links to the upper end videos of LEOs dooing good deeds. (With the exception of 911 videos- if you have to go back a decade for proof of a good deed.....) A LEO saving a life is just as worthy of someone taking a cell phone video and posting on youtube as a vicious beating. So where are all those videos?.

there are no good cops or bad cops, they are only people. people flawed as anyone else who breaks the law, which brings into question, how could those who are as flawed as 'lawbreakers' be the ones to uphold the law?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join