It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any HAARP experts explain these recent storms?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

I dont think it would take much shift to change these patterns we must keep in mind that the earth is very fragile and any disruption at all might cause changes that seem to be very big to us but in the grand scale of things are somewhat small the earth as we know it has remained pretty stable but just the smallest shift could be catastophic for us not so much for the earth itself if there werent people here to moniter these things they would go unnoticed the earth goes through these changes and heals then moves on one area that may have been a paridise at one time becomes inhabitable while an area that was inhabitable becomes paridise these are things I dont really think we have any control over with harrp or anything else for that matter the problem is what is causing this that is the question that is hard to answer for the average joe but i do think that those answers are there they just arent there for everyone to see

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ive noticed since these storms got rolling ive had some very erritable bowels. There just might be something to Harp effecting when people take a dump.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
youtu.be...

hope this helps everybody, make sure to watch the whole thing so you can fully absorb the information being provided

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
This is gonna sound crazy, but do you think maybe they are caused by nature?
I know it's a wild theory to suggest anything other than haarp causes this extreme weather, but maybe, just maybe..

I agree they could be started by nature....but nature can be manipulated by man, any scientist will tell you that.

Thats why the human species can produce test tube babies, and many other possibilites,that science would never have done on its own.

I think the weather patterns can be a combination of things...and I do believe that mankind has definately played a part in it..knowingly or unknowingly.

NikolaTesla is a good example of knowingly playing with electronic magnetical frequencies,and other types of waves. He was also reported to have abondoned his experiments with the government because of the what they were intending to do with the information.

Here is a link from ATS ,that gives you much more info..on man manipulated science..and what it can actually do .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Wait.....there are harrp experts on here?!? Or are you talking about harrp conspiracy experts? Because the former could explain things (that admittedly most interested in harrp lack the education to understand) while the latter can find a way to blame harrp for the unusual dump I took this morning.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

In comes the "educated" genius to dismiss anything that doesn't fit into his little world. All I can say is if HAARP can make you take a dump its more powerful than anybody thought.

Why do you start threads if you cannot courteously handle answers you just don't want to hear? Here is a sampling of some of your rude and uncalled for responses

I'm wondering why you took the time to respond if your gonna be an ahole?

Then don't read it twit? Jeezus Christ it's not that difficult. Go cry somewhere else.

Maybe just maybe you can take your attitude and put it in your hip pocket.

It's called a discussion. If you don't want to take part then leave. Jesus Christ always gotta be one jerk in the bunch.

And this just from your first page...

And why do you drag Jesus Christ into this?
He has nothing at all to do with your speech and actions here today.
Quite the contrary.

Every time you reply to me it comes on my reply screen so there you are. I can choose to ignore you but you are too rude and discourteous to ignore. Didn't you read the T&C? Courtesy is required.

You will certainly need a link since the meaning of the word is lost on you.
en.wikipedia.org...

Courtesy is gentle politeness and courtly manners.

cour·te·sy/ˈkərtəsē/Noun
1. The showing of politeness in one's attitude and behavior toward others.
2. A polite speech or action, esp. one required by convention.
edit on 25-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
I haven't read a lot about HAARP but its perked my interest recently. I've read where it had been isolated on New Madrid as of late. If you look at the latest sat images of the Midwest you notice these storms seem to be rotating around central/eastern Missouri. Now I've lived in Kansas/Iowa my whole life and haven't seen storms act like this. We had storms here in Iowa last night moving dead north or northwest even. Can anyone explain this or how HAARP could be causing this to happen? Is it an effect they weren't expecting from trying to pop the New Madrid fault? Most severe storms I've seen on radar they form a line south to northeast and then move east/northeast. These have been very strange recently.

I am not a Haarp expert but I believe Telsa was an expert in man-made weather control; here is a very interesting read about (Weather War):

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Exactly caladonea.....thats why I disagree so much with people who say weather can't be conrtrolled, and everything that is happening in weather is just nature at work.

I just posted a link from ATS previous to yours, on Tesla.

Hopefully the truth will be revealed some day.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

rare, you actually talked sense. Haarp ain't got nothing to do with weather modification, it has a lot to do with fooling people to avoid talking about electronic warfare and communications disruption.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

I alway thought that ionizing the tornado would cause it to break up.
Why can't HAARP do that.

Then in an old Tesla publication about tornadoes there is indicated a flow of air goes winding
down the middle and up the outside blowing everything away.

The ions would create a magnetic field and what would that do.

I say perhaps an ether force field might be useful in some way to create ions but
unless Tesla was around I don't think we have much chance in tackling the math.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Harp or not, check out the current weather in the midwest.
The swirl looks more like a disaster movie in the making than reality.
Hoping all are safe tonight. Could get nasty.

NOAA East Conus IR Loop Video

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Dutchsinse has a website, lots of youtubes on HAARP www.dutchsinse.com...

He has pretty accurately predicted severe weather due to HAARP scaalar rings on radar
and seems to know what he is doing

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
would I put anything past our government? No

Does harrp have anything to do with these storms and tornadoes? I don't know.

What I do know is that Tuesday morning before all hell broke loose down here in Alabama I went out side and you could feel something different in the air. A bad feeling. Yet you looked up at the sky and they were the prettiest blue and the weather perfect.

Also there were planes up making those chem trail patterns in the sky. Now why were they doing that? It's still a question that lingers in my mind.

Just like giving food stamps after the fact to people they knew would not qaulify for them that were to dumb or didn't care that taking them when you weren't qualified to have them from the disaster can lead to you being sent to prison. 14,000 families in this county alone claimed those food cards and that many families weren't hurt in any way. Just where would the government lock that many people up at? Fema camps for welfare fraud?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
I'm not sure where i stand with the HAARP conspiracies if the government had the capability to create storms change the weather and effect the natural flow of our world, why would they practice on populated friendly area's why test on your own people ? you'd think they would test these sort of powers out to sea.

Who knows how many tests have taken place recently. There's been plenty of activity in the last 12 months however.

Whether it's due to Elenin (planetary alignments) that's caused the recent earthquakes or HAARP is a question that needs to be answered. There's no doubting HAARP's possible "potential" however. But I do agree that HAARP is often linked to many "natural disasters" without solid evidence.
edit on 26-5-2011 by dawnbreaks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join