It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any HAARP experts explain these recent storms?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I haven't read a lot about HAARP but its perked my interest recently. I've read where it had been isolated on New Madrid as of late. If you look at the latest sat images of the Midwest you notice these storms seem to be rotating around central/eastern Missouri. Now I've lived in Kansas/Iowa my whole life and haven't seen storms act like this. We had storms here in Iowa last night moving dead north or northwest even. Can anyone explain this or how HAARP could be causing this to happen? Is it an effect they weren't expecting from trying to pop the New Madrid fault? Most severe storms I've seen on radar they form a line south to northeast and then move east/northeast. These have been very strange recently.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm not sure where i stand with the HAARP conspiracies if the government had the capability to create storms change the weather and effect the natural flow of our world, why would they practice on populated friendly area's why test on your own people ? you'd think they would test these sort of powers out to sea.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Tornadoes are formed when a warm pocket of air collides with a cold pocket of air and is joined by a fast moving jet stream. This is exactly what is causing the tornadoes...no HAARP required.

Cold air from the Rockies...warm air from the Gulf....jet stream going from the west heading east. Look at a map and you will see the meeting place right over the Midwest.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

It is a conspiracy and no - no one will be able to explain why HAARP is causing the storms because HAARP does not cause weather changes - at least that is what they claim.

There are like million threads already started on exactly this.
Wondering why you did not check a few of those out first?
Just lonesome?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is gonna sound crazy, but do you think maybe they are caused by nature?
I know it's a wild theory to suggest anything other than haarp causes this extreme weather, but maybe, just maybe..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
I know it's a wild theory to suggest anything other than haarp causes this extreme weather, but maybe, just maybe..

I'm not a weather buff and I don't claim to be. I keep thinking about what John Moore the global warming dude said. I really don't want to die at this moment. I'm basically sleeping with one eye open.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I'm wondering why you took the time to respond if your gonna be an ahole?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
I'm not sure where i stand with the HAARP conspiracies if the government had the capability to create storms change the weather and effect the natural flow of our world, why would they practice on populated friendly area's why test on your own people ? you'd think they would test these sort of powers out to sea.

Well why wouldn't they test it out on their own people? Anyway I'm thinking the tornadoes are an effect they weren't expecting.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This poster is right to question and have questions unlike many others I see taking things at face value. Trouble is this has been analyzed to death and people simply agree to disagree. There are better threads started that explain the entire conspiracy from every angle. I think the OP should check those out and decide for her or himself.
No one who works at HAARP is going to come and tell anything that cannot be found on their own web page.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

As I pointed out these are very strange acting storms, storms I've never seen behave like this before. I'm not talking about just the tornadoes but the entire system. Maybe just maybe you can take your attitude and put it in your hip pocket.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

This poster is right to question and have questions unlike many others I see taking things at face value. Trouble is this has been analyzed to death and people simply agree to disagree. There are better threads started that explain the entire conspiracy from every angle. I think the OP should check those out and decide for her or himself.
No one who works at HAARP is going to come and tell anything that cannot be found on their own web page.

It's called a discussion. If you don't want to take part then leave. Jesus Christ always gotta be one jerk in the bunch.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans

Well I guess I am just an _____

...a little tired of reading these juvenile post from people who just want a little attention for themselves while at the same time ignoring all that has been written thus far on the topic.

Research why don't you?

I was standing by your ridiculous question and giving it a whole lot more credit than it deserved.
Now you are starting to become a little tiresome. Are you thinking this post is your intellectual property?
Wrong on both counts. Not intellectual or your property.
I am only now wondering how you got a star....is your mom a member?
edit on 25-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

First of all how can you create land tornados out at sea? Why would they test on us? For the same reason they have always tested on us. When hasn't the citizens of this country not been their guinea pigs? The question I have. What if the people that are claiming HAARP rings are right? What if all this death and destruction we have been experiencing is a deliberate act? What has been going on is the same as an act of war against the American people. What more is it going to take before the people wake up to all of this>

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans

Well I guess I am just an _____

...a little tired of reading these juvenile post from people who just want a little attention for themselves while at the same time ignoring all that has been written thus far on the topic.

Research why don't you?

I was standing by your ridiculous question and giving it a whole lot more credit than it deserved.
Now you are starting to become a little tiresome. Are you thinking this post is your intellectual property?
Wrong on both counts. Not intellectual or your property.
I am only now wondering how you got a star....is your mom a member?
edit on 25-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Then don't read it twit? Jeezus Christ it's not that difficult. Go cry somewhere else.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Also if you HAD read it you would know I am referring to the RECENT rash of storms.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

First of all how can you create land tornados out at sea? Why would they test on us? For the same reason they have always tested on us. When hasn't the citizens of this country not been their guinea pigs? The question I have. What if the people that are claiming HAARP rings are right? What if all this death and destruction we have been experiencing is a deliberate act? What has been going on is the same as an act of war against the American people. What more is it going to take before the people wake up to all of this>

I've read about tornadoes that have sucked up ponds and small lakes and shot fish everywhere. They had a storm chaser following one going across a lake earlier today. Wild stuff.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

we also noticed the way the storms move as well I have never seen them this way they seem to move alot differant then they have in the past my theory is that it has nothing to do with harrp but it is the change in the earths magnetic feilds this would explain the change in the jet stream it is as if the stream is not as stable as it has been in the past I think the earth has changed and these are the results of those changes these storms are very intense if the poles are changing more than what we are told or aware of I think this could cause this because we are no longer on the same plane as we were in the past meaning that we are tilted at an angle that we have never seen before the weather patterns havent really changed but the areas of the earth that they cross now are differant than they used to be not only that but the oceans tempertures are increased in places and decreased in others making it possible for bigger and more intense storms to develop in areas that they did not before I think we are in a pattern that will only get worse just my thoughts

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Wait.....there are harrp experts on here?!? Or are you talking about harrp conspiracy experts? Because the former could explain things (that admittedly most interested in harrp lack the education to understand) while the latter can find a way to blame harrp for the unusual dump I took this morning.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by randyful

That is a very interesting theory. The poles would have to shift considerably for the jet stream to change wouldn't they?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Wait.....there are harrp experts on here?!? Or are you talking about harrp conspiracy experts? Because the former could explain things (that admittedly most interested in harrp lack the education to understand) while the latter can find a way to blame harrp for the unusual dump I took this morning.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

In comes the "educated" genius to dismiss anything that doesn't fit into his little world. All I can say is if HAARP can make you take a dump its more powerful than anybody thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join