It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Issue Threat: No Fly Zone for Texas

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Yes Obiwan!

I feel the force!

OMG, we sound like total nerds!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What's wrong with a little pat down at the airport? Might even get a free prostate health check if you ask nicely.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

You hit the nail right on. Alot of people with gibberish, i might as well talk about ELENIN hitting earth or the borg have arrived, Or under the bridge crazy as a loon.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Goodlord, I am not that daft, re read it. Some of my thoughts, all together. I know the tsa isnt the military. But how would a no fly zone affect the military. I also stated, I had not read the article yet.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I heard there are 3 types of people in texas,

1. &^%^&%
2.*())*$

3. People who do not cower down to overlord corrupted powers.

Which one are ya all???

I suggest, that texans, either become #1, #2, and hopefully # 3.

Yours truly..... Sgt....Hartman

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Come on down here. There are plenty of all three that will show ya what fer.

You might end up just like ole Sarge.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by rogerstigers

Just did that about 30 minutes ago. Every single TV and radio station in my area, plus all the personalities got an email from me.

Damn! You GO boy!

I've been reading this thread with keen interest since I got back from church and I wasn't going to comment until I reached the end, but I have to say how proud I am of you and your fellow Texans for not taking this laying down. It's about time a State stood up to the Federal Government to assert its rights, and this is a perfect issue to do it over.

I don't believe for a second that the Federal government would close Texas air space because Dallas/Ft. Worth is one of the busiest hubs for air travel in the world. Texas wouldn't be the only victims if the DOJ carried through with the threat; there would be a massive disruption of the entire nation's travel infrastructure, not to mention costing the airlines millions - if not billions - of dollars in lost revenue and added operating expenses.

BTW, under what provision does the DOJ even have jurisdiction over air travel? Seems a bit outside their purview to me.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What's the status on all of this?

I'm not getting anything from Twitter.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Its all a show for the ignorant masses. Every state in america, every province in canada, etc has been sold to the globalists and the globalists want tyranny. The tsa is american equivalent of the german gestapo during ww2 except they are not checking your religious papers yet and no one is being sent to extermination camps.

If only a few states could somehow get together and refuse the patriot act then perhaps things would change, but everyone still thinks 9-11 was done by alqueda so they bought into the hoax from the beginning. We are all screwed badly!

edit on 5/25/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Being from Oklahoma it's hard for me to say this..... but....... GOD BLESS TEXAS, lock & load before they do unto you?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Don't they know that you "Don't mess with Texas!"

dontmesswithtexas.org...

Of course I always thought it meant something else, but it still works!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by OldCorp

It was all a waste anyways. None listened, and I was mocked and ridiculed on air.

They claim jurisdiction under commerce clause and supremacy clause.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It would appear an impromptu facebook movement has started with people changing their avatars to

as a tribute to the folks in Gonzalez all those years ago who stood up to the Mexican government trying to take away their cannon.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
HIGHLY MOTIVATED DEDICATED MARINE , My life for my country my life for my civilians. Government my soul will leave this body if you start to take my constitutional rights. I will pick up a gun and start slinging lead. NO MAN has a right to enter my home without reason , to do so will mean a bullet right between your eyes. I dont care if your the president of America , if i didnt invite you in , your in trouble.

Looks like we are going to be picking up guns soon. Live by the gun die by the gun , this is a tool that makes your words sing. My constitutional rights will stand as they are.

STAND STRONG TEXAS
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

We need more like you sir. The military needs to wake up and realize the men sending them into wars dont care about them or the constitution. The military is their strongest tool. Obama will never come knocking on your door it will be somebody in the military or the police force doing the dirty work as always.

If we could get the military on the side of the constitution we could put an end to this mess.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I don't believe for a second that the Federal government would close Texas air space because Dallas/Ft. Worth is one of the busiest hubs for air travel in the world. Texas wouldn't be the only victims if the DOJ carried through with the threat; there would be a massive disruption of the entire nation's travel infrastructure, not to mention costing the airlines millions - if not billions - of dollars in lost revenue and added operating expenses.

BTW, under what provision does the DOJ even have jurisdiction over air travel? Seems a bit outside their purview to me.

KINDA LIKE A VOLCANO GOING ISN'T IT !!!

You know doing this RIGHT really is not that big of a deal accept that the FEDs, ARE SUCH WEASELS !!!!!!

You get a judge install him at the airport, set a up port authority cops shop, and then whenever the prison guards see something suspicious they call the judge and maybe get him down there to approve the search, meanwhile the cops hold the suspect until they have proper cause and warrant.

WE HAVE BECOME SOO LAZY as a nation

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Dont give in Texas.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
reply to post by buni11687

Buni, thanks for sharing that TSA Blog link. By far, the comments are anti-TSA. I am proud of each and every one of them for speaking out! There were a few comments, imo, that bear repeating:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The TSA is purposely inflaming the public in order to offer a biometric national ID card as the solution. Just look at the public statements DHS and TSA officials about "trusted travelers" and getting beyond "cookie cutter" approach.

They created the problem, and now will offer a "solution". The biometric national ID card would be rejected out of hand before this power grab by the TSA. I'm afraid most people will accept getting a palm scan or retinal scan matched to a federal ID database just to avoid being groped. Don't fall for it. Enough is enough.

Actually, a biometric Federal Federal ID card isn't such a bad idea - as long as it is used solely for identification purposes and has nothing to do with buying and selling (if you catch my drift.) I'm aware of the "Mark of the Beast," and as a Christian obviously I would be opposed to, and refuse to accept, any type of tech that could be used by the government to monitor and/or control my finances. That being said, I don't think a simple ID card would qualify as "the Mark."

I can see all kinds of beneficial uses for such a card. As it relates to this discussion, card holders - limited to American citizens - could be given "protected" status and not have to endure these unconstitutional assaults on their person. This would also free up the TSA to pay extra attention to those who would be more likely to pose a threat to the aircraft - foreigners. I would have said " foreign born Muslims" but Heaven forbid I should be less than politically correct: After all, there's the Scandinavian threat for which we have to remain constantly vigilant.

If US citizens had one of these cards, their status AS American citizens could be proven in any number of important situations, such as getting a job. It would also prevent illegal aliens from working (and applying for unemployment,) thus removing their incentive to come here. Illegal aliens have no problem getting drivers licenses from most of the 50 States, and usually that's all they need to apply for various types of welfare and social services, which considering our limited resources, should be limited to Americans and not given away to criminals who are here illegally. You know something is broken when illegal aliens can enroll their children into US schools - a privilege which should be reserved for American citizens - with no problem whatsoever.

So as long as it doesn't qualify as "the Mark," I say bring it on.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
we have to fight for our rights...again.

What rights?
2nd line

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Interesting, day before yesterday my boss was at the Dallas/FW airport trying to get to a trade show in florida stuck on a plane on the runway for hours (with many other planes) before being unboarded and all flights cancelled due to 'hail damage'. They had to rent a car to drive 7 hours back home, because no flights were going out. Probably a coincidence though.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mudman21
I say pass the bill and then watch the people of Texas riot after their government has restricted them from flying in and out of the state. This could be a huge win for the state if they would just call the governments bluff. Could you imagine the uprising from people if the government did this!

Pass the bill and let everything fall into place!

That, and the airlines. Do you think they would stand still for that BS? They are union people, many of them. You can bet they would remember when November comes around. I think the Federales are bluffing.

Do it, Texas. Be the first state to stand up to this tyranny!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join