It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Issue Threat: No Fly Zone for Texas

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Good, now we can get all the vermon out of the U.S.A. I'm glad our gov't is in control to stop the tyranny. God bless america.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by boondock-saint

There would not be any attacks if the people at the airport did their job. Scan them all, seach, search, search. If the terrorists call it groping, so be it. At least they will get caught. Don't stop there either. Search the homes also. Police need no probable cause, just search and get rid of the vermon.

The Feds win because true Americans are afraid to stand up against the illegal policies and to stand up against trollss like cloaded4U.

Stupid Americans will get what they deserve, and cloaked4U will be your new master.

bunch of chumps.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

read my post above
they started the process
there are more states to come

a couple more well publicized baby gropes ought to do it

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Read my post a few above.

It's over.

Texas failed to pass the law.

The Feds won

Epic effing fail

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
someone should point out to buddy (c4u) they only spell vermin
with an o when they don't live IN Amerika
or they work for the TSA

edit on 25-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Perfect example: Rep Dennis Kucinich (D) Ohio is going to lose his district due to redistricting caused by the census, so instead of going back to his home in Ohio, he ponders a run for congress in Washington State. These people are not about us, the people, it's all about them getting, keeping and abusing the power of elected office.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I wonder if we can get the ball rolling on legislation like this in VA and MD. I can't see the Feds shutting down BWI. All the congressmen would have to take a bus to DC.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

I seriously doubt that.
It would just give them all the more reason to have the taxpayers pay for a personal military hop.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Might I also suggest listening to the Liberty Radio Network, spear headed by www.freetalklive.com I cant wait to see the states stick it to the feds for once.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Read my post a few above.
It's over.
Texas failed to pass the law.
The Feds won

it's never over

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh, I listen to Genesis, Freedom, and Texas Freedom networks.

I just wanted to try and get it out through the main stream. More people and more local.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

OMG. I defend my country and i get attacked. What ever. We need that law and you all just don't know it yet. We took out the real scum bin laden and others and you know and i know there will be payback. WE need protection against these thugs. GO TSA. check em good. We don't want them in our country. TERRORISTS.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If it is true, that's it's a "No Fly Zone", just look at this way, Bush can't get out.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Proof that the media are just a bunch of shills. At least you took the time. We need serious alternative news online to report the things Americans care about, and to actually point out that there is a con game running in the media, with them refusing to report issues that matter to our nation.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I would die fighting to make Texas it's own country again.

Even the gays are fleeing San Francisco for Texas......

...just sayin'.

I love Austin, TX...I grew up there and also in Dallas. Now in the Pacific Northwest, but Texans should know other states will stand behind them. Viva Tejas!

D.C. is the cradle of fascism.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Tx. Governor should tell the Corporate U.S. to kiss his a$$ and succeed from this crappy a$$ union....The way it stands now, you do what TPTB say or you aren't allowed to do anything.....Males need to look between their legs and see if there is still a sack down there with something in it...Seems 2 items have been stolen out of many these days....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Bush put the gears in motion for this to happen in the first place and where does he live? Boom! Texas!

Suceed now, Perry...lol

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Texas has, in DFW airport, the 4th busiest airport nationwide, and 8th busiest with George Bush International in Houston. Not to mention that Texas alone has 6 of the busiest airports in the top 50 in the U.S. I think Texas could've won this one.

I need to stop reading this thread. I'm furious again and I had only cooled off a couple of hours ago.

/TOA

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Tx. Governor should tell the Corporate U.S. to kiss his a$$ and succeed from this crappy a$$ union....The way it stands now, you do what TPTB say or you aren't allowed to do anything.....Males need to look between their legs and see if there is still a sack down there with something in it...Seems 2 items have been stolen out of many these days....

Pfft rick perry is a douche. He commented on a mexican city and thought it was a texas one. He is about as stupid as they come.
edit on 25-5-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Proof that the media are just a bunch of shills. At least you took the time. We need serious alternative news online to report the things Americans care about, and to actually point out that there is a con game running in the media, with them refusing to report issues that matter to our nation.

I agree on this one. The media needs to be more on top of the issues. I mean, come on. Who talks about what celebs are doing when our brothers in arms are fighting for our freedoms overseas. The gov't is working so hard and all they get is greif.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join