It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans. I need you to read this.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hey guys..,

I'm not American... I have never lived in America... But, like many English speaking people around the world I was brought up watching American films and listening to American music. But this isn't about films or music.

These are simple questions for all you Americans who use ATS to talk about US politics. The two subjects we see so so much in this forum are about how bad Obama is, listing reasons from correlations between him and Hitler to him being a Muslim. And also.... The NWO idea, most commonly posted as inherently bad, communist and not something we want to happen.

Watchin Obama's trip so far to Ireland and Britain the past few days. In his speech in Ireland he said
''I am Barack Obama... Of the Money-gall Obamas... Im here to find the apostrophe we lost somewhere along the way''
Then, last night in London at a state dinner he went on ''Countless American's who are descended from the British... And I include myself in this on my mothers side''

Now.... Alot of you will be like, huh? How many nations is that. Oooooh... What's his angle? Where's next.? I on the other hand see Obama as the future. Whether he was indeed ''made sure of'' his presidency behind the scenes or voted in fairly, he is what the world needed. Truly multicultural. A man of peace. Literally the only thing I could fault him on is America's stance with Israel. And after his meeting with Netanyahu I can no more. Netanyahu adressed Congress the other day and recieved a rousing acceptance for his policies. Obama is not the problem. He wants peace in the middle east... He wants peace worldwide. And..... If he gets our support. No..... no.... Not ''our'' support. ''Your'' support, he can do it.!! He is loved in Europe. Love him back home!

O.k, on the NWO. Can someone tell me how a worldwide, rescource based economy would not benefit every person on earth?? Because it would.... This idea that ''Democracy'' is where it's at.. Democracy, democracy, democrasy.... Rhymes with Hypocrisy and that's what it is. You Americans have been raised in a big VAT full of democracy and now all you do is Eat, sleep and breathe it. Whats up guys??? Seriously.... Arent we supposed to be intelligent on this site.??? Are you all not aware that ''Democracy'' is a word. Supposed to mean an idea. Why are you all obsessed with this word. I liken it with Christians obsessed with ''Christianity'' It can do no wrong... As long as we're living with it. It's all bull..

Christianity is a word that boils down ''the word of god'' and in the end means some pretty obvious stuff.

1. Professing belief in Jesus as Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus.
2. Relating to or derived from Jesus or Jesus's teachings.
3. Manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus; Christlike.
4. Relating to or characteristic of Christianity or its adherents.
5. Showing a loving concern for others; humane.

O.k.... Duh.... So, being a good human being is being Christian. Being a good American is having freedom through Democracy. Dude's.... Democracy is a name to put on a system of voting. That is it. Why so afraid of the light.?? If you do the research guys, you'll see this for yourselves. People need to be broad of mind and strong of heart. As humans. Not Americans or French or Chinese. But human.... Can we please lose all this bigotry and encourage a world community.?

This isn't supposed to be a big compelling change the world speech though it does read like one. This was supposed to be a few questions for my American cousins who seem to have themselves so worried over nothing these days. Chill out. Screw democracy. It's the vehicle that got us here but it's also out of date by ten years. Upgrade to a better model.!!! A bigger model.!!! A stronger model.!!! Do not remain brainwashed by lingo, because when we argue., These days? It's over plain old semantics.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Because it's all a lie.
The same people who are in power have always been in power.

www.familyforest.com...

They are descended from royalty and that won't change.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Yes... But that's the reason democracy has been pushed over the last fifty years as a must have for every country. To keep people interested in the small things that don't really mean anything. I don't see how them being related would directly prevent change from being realized. I don't care who's en charge as long as people are looked after. Perhaps there is too much # going on in the background for this to happen but if we all rally we can do it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TuXXXeR

This isn't supposed to be a big compelling change the world speech

And, its not. There isn't much here except 'vote Obama'. I don't really see any suggestions other than that, except for the 'move on' from democracy. In your mind, do you see yourself as somehow enlightening us all with some great answers on how we can change the world, because I am not seeing them anywhere. Do you have some real concrete ideas that you would like to see implemented, and why, and how you think the world would benefit from them? Or, maybe you are just trying to start some arguments because you are bored? I guess I'm just not sure where you are going with this.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oh noz!! Dont drink the Obama kool-aid!

Sounds as if you are falling for the same smooth talk we fell for during elections
multi-culture? Yes, but so is everyone in america almost.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I've heard a few times how Obama is loved over here... but honestly it doesn't ring true... I wouldn't say he was hated.. but loved??

Down here on the coast effigies of Obama made it onto the fire before he even got into office.. Hastings did a great one of him and Palin... Lewes did one of him and Darling continuing to mess up the economy..

Heck it took a couple of years in office before they did Rice or Bush (Bush riding a nuke as in Whoops Apocalypse and Rice in a wonder woman outfit with a little Blair in her pocket
) but still..

Obama is the equal of all the other lying politicians.. and one of this years best has to be the one of BP scrubbing a bit of beach with Obama lazing in a deck chair (there was a very anti BP theme)
edit on 25/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: typo for wonder woman sorry and other typos

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

Rather a simplistic reply to part of your why won't a resource based economy work, because they own all the resources. Because it's a modern take on the barter system, because Utopia is a fiction whether you read it from a holy book or more genuine fiction?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
As I said in above post, I don't care who's in power as long as it works. I don't care about Obama that much. But at the moment he is in power in the one country that is in the position to at least try get the ''change'' ball rolling. And he has also shown intent in that direction. All I seem to see is negative media coverage about him. So... I questioned why? Im not looking for an argument. Do I really have to end an OP with ''Im not trying to cause an argument'' Thought people would realise the main idea behind this post is for it to be constructive.

So, what does one do if they want to inspire change ey? And they're not in a position of power? They use whatever means they can.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Obama Oschama.. You mean the puppet?

And hasn't america already become basically a british colony? I thought this was old news..

edit on 25-5-2011 by rstregooski because: zsdvs

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

I dont get why so many people have trouble distinguishing Ireland from the UK. Its like saying Canada is part of the U.S....

Im European and not a fan of Obama.
When he was elected I thought, along with most, this will be great, a positive change etc etc.
But then he didnt seem to match up to the promises he made or the hype created around him.
All I can see now is someone who can talk the talk but not walk the walk.

Just my opinion though.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We all know that symbolism is a great way to convince people. His multiculturalism is symbolic of tomorrows world. I haven't fallen for him or anything. He's just in power now and if given the chance may.... May.... Inspire change. It's also arguable that he indirectly has already done that in the the likes of Egypt. Though I wont go so far to attribute it to him. You know... I could have just come in all guns blazing calling y'all disinfo agents. Theres enough anti Obama stuff here to suggest it. I wont though, because i'm a nice guy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

Why does Utopia have to be fiction?? Its possible. And there for probable. If the world was one ''Country'' if you will with every country being a state then ''they'' would not own all resources. Thats what each country would use to barter with. Not companies. Because private companies would have to be merged with massive state owned ones in order to save all jobs and allocate resources evenly.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . .

It seems to me that you are swallowing a whole huge amount of Main Stream Media swill.

I believe Obama was put in the Whitehouse by the powers that be strictly to destroy as much of the USA and the global economy as well . . . in order to make setting up a global currency and a global government all the easier.

They will likely flush him as a scapegoat as soon as the consequences of his destructiveness become extreme enough.

I don't see him interested in peace at all. He's only interested in

A) partying while he's still able to enjoy it--i.e. alive--realizing they put him in place as a scape goat to be flushed in due course

B) causing as much American chaos and suffering and global suffering as possible . . . if not even WWIII.

C) advancing Islam, trashing Christianity, supporting Communist tyrany in his homeland of Kenya . . . very brazen facts on that score . . .

D) Lying as a compulsive narcissistic habit

E) using his teleprompter so he doesn't stray too far from his globalist puppet masters script and end up flushed too soon.

F) Destroying everything good about America that he can as fast as he can.

G) Destroying American values, cultural norms, decency.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's difficult for this American Representative Republic patriot to find much good about the bloke in the Whitehouse, at all.

He's been a treasonous traitor to the max from before he got in the Whitehouse and increasingly so since.

BTW, as Jesse Ventura discovered . . . SElections haven't been fair and honest for a very long time in America.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

And hasn't america already become basically a british colony?

No, that's how America started out. If you think for a second that the US is cow towing to England, well, you'd best start paying attention to foreign policy and current events.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

There are certain elements against Obama and they are largely internet based operations and so he does get quite a bashing from websites that allow people to come out and state political views and bash their own government and President in the process.
A major goal of the GOP was to see this President does not gain a second term and that is all they are trying to do. Co-intelligence operations are in operation everywhere dis-informing where there is informing and calling the truth a lie and other silly little tricks to fool the masses. They operate websites and feed information that is favorable and starve information they do not want you to hear. Really, trust no one, is all you can do.

Although you DO see much Obama bashing here remember that this and other sites like it are set up to pose an obstruction to the smooth transition of a leader who people in great positions of money and power do not like.
edit on 25-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Because he took my money and gave it to the all ready uber wealthy, crooked, lying, scumbag bankers. Thats Why! 'Nuff said or I could go on and on and on.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If what your saying is true then I cede to you. You're right. But... Only if it's true. Man.... You cant just post all that info with no fact to back it up. Provide some links or open a new thread and post all your facts. If you've got evidence of this i'd love to see it. Im not antagonizing, just interested.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
Because he took my money and gave it to the all ready uber wealthy, crooked, lying, scumbag bankers. Thats Why! 'Nuff said or I could go on and on and on.

Well he did do that too.

Nuff said? I think the website discourages short responses so please do - go on all day. What else did he do that was terrible for American people and that deserves our contempt as Americans? I am thinking myself now and ....well you go first....!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I was thinking that brother. Jeez, I spend most days surfing the web and it's all I see and I just don't get it. Obama used the online media to spur him on in the elections and now they're doing it to crash his next.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TuXXXeR
reply to post by BO XIAN

If what your saying is true then I cede to you. You're right. But... Only if it's true. Man.... You cant just post all that info with no fact to back it up. Provide some links or open a new thread and post all your facts. If you've got evidence of this i'd love to see it. Im not antagonizing, just interested.

Go up to the ATS search engine, type in cointel and read the first thing that pops up.
Not like it hasn't been said before. Interest is always good. Apathy is bad.

Ooops! Thought you were talking to me!

edit on 25-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join