It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

let's talk about the phoenix lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Can't sleep and curious on other outlooks of the phoenix lights I believe it was out of this world
I'd like to hear your point of views I'm always open to a good discussion

Ps I'm on my cell so I can't really post pictures right now but we all know what they are so I think you'll suffice (:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
When you look into it all, there's not much to questions.

Im not a spokesperson, but if youre interested in that subject go buy Dolores Cannon's book, The Convoluted Universe. All the information is derived from various people all over the world while under hypnosis. The 'ufo' phenomenon is very real. Theyve been here since the beginning of time. You won't find much good on this website.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jeannyska1

In some was you are correct, it is from out of this world (well sort of)
It was built with some help from other worlds but 100% earth people on it and flying it.
Built for world ending but not the human race. The human race will live on if the earth dont.
It has a very hi teck, beyound allmost like any nuke power but far more, engines that run it.
Built under very quiet unkown side of the CIA type group.
It can go to the mars(And has) in weeks.
It can support life for years if it has to.
Cannot say how I know, but let say I do know someone who was and maybe still is on it.
And in lot of ways, we of the world had a hand in building it, 99% did not know but some of us did.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Personally, I believe there was a genuine UFO sighting earlier that evening of a massive boomerang shaped craft, and the lights that were filmed were military flares to confuse the populace, and to be able to tell media "It was just flares. We were conducting flare drops that night".

Media announces to the nation that they were just flares. Anyone watching who didn't experience the prior boomerang sighting chuckles shakes their head and continues eating their dinner and watching TV.

Very effective.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Whats there to talk about. either extradimensional beings/ets, shadow government black project over pheonix

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The main large span of lights over the city were nothing more than flares dropping behind the mountain line. I couldn't wrap my head around the idea that these were flares until I saw the video analysis and then it becomes blatantly obvious. Perspective is really hard to gage in a nightime video because you have nothing to judge distance with but if you watch the video, you can clearly, without-a-doubt, see that when superimposed over the daytime shot of the area, the lights disappear as they fall behind the mountain.

As far as the V-shaped craft witnessed in other areas, I have no idea. As far as I know, there was no video of this incident.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i rememeber doin the tinwiki for this, it was a very fascinating topic for me and ii loved enjoyed researching it at the time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

dont think that article was saved though after the server crash which is a shame, i miss the tinwiki, after reading many hours of transcripts, eye witness accounts, and the reports aswell as video and pictures somthing definatly happened that night

some links if anyone is intrested, this is just a few mind you there is actually a vast amount of info out there if you know were to look.

mini documentry shows the news casts and video feeds
Pheonix lights.net.

pheonix lights casebook

origional footage

pheonix lights pics as well as a 9 part documentary

transcript of a report between Peter B. Davenport, Director of the National UFO Reporting Center in Seattle, and a person who telephoned the Center at 0320 hrs
thats just some of the stuff out there, people say it was mass hallucination
pffft lol happy reading and researching

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

As far as the V-shaped craft witnessed in other areas, I have no idea. As far as I know, there was no video of this incident.

there were transcripts, photos and yes video was captured a t the time of the V-shaped incident, see above post i think its in one of those links i posted if not il find it

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Oh, I have no doubt that people saw the V-shaped craft. I'm not trying to debunk that because I have seen no evidence to explain what they could be.

All I know is that the main set of lights over the city were debunked and proven (as far as I'm concerned, anyway) to be nothing more than flares. I believe they may have been created to be a distraction from the V-shaped moving lights that others witnessed.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Yeah lets!
www.abovetopsecret.com...2006
www.abovetopsecret.com...2007
www.abovetopsecret.com...2009
www.abovetopsecret.com...2011

Just a little selection. Not trying to be an ass but the search will give you all the info you need on cases like that. ATS has been around for a wile.

Type in the words "phoenix lights" in the SEARCH bar.
All the info you need.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

You see, that's where the confusion comes from in this case. The media latched on to the flare videos and made that the face of the 'Phoenix Lights'. No one who witnessed the craft in Phoenix ever claimed that the lights (flares) had anything to do with the sighting. The flares seem to have been dropped as a cover after the fact. Most sightings of the craft were of an extremely large triangle that blocked out the sky and had nothing to do with lights of any kind.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Those were definitely not flares in the sky that night. What I remember seeing were eight rectangle shaped amber lights. They were in the sky for a very long time hovering over the city, they definitely were not falling. One thing that stood out was how huge they were.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnlyLove

Yeah lets!
www.abovetopsecret.com...2006
www.abovetopsecret.com...2007
www.abovetopsecret.com...2009
www.abovetopsecret.com...2011

How about contributing to these existing threads.....

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join