It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How disrespectful is Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Maybe he hit his head when "the beast" got stuck in Dublin. Do you remember the sound it made?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
put in wrong thread...sorry
but agreed, Obama sucks.
edit on 25-5-2011 by louieprima because: wrong thread.. mistake. my bad

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
well, he is just typical of how americans are thought of around the world. classless, clueless, and basically an idiot for not knowing the national anthem of great britain.

he made george bush look like a harvard professor.

he probably thought the anthem was played to add dramatic effect to his toast, like some cheap summer blockbuster.

he was a guest of the queen, and on top of that, he took over the banquet like he was the center of the universe.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
But no complaints about the damage his car did when it got stuck? I mean what was there an under cooked sausage when he was serving the troops over there? I mean oh he raised his glass to the queen while ignoring a countries anthem. Oh okay, well even though it made him look like a goof, his face went as red as a bell pepper. It was rather funny to watch but I don't hate the man for it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

The national anthem is just a freakin song, the flag a piece of cloth, why do people attach themselves to this symbols like its the roman days

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

in answer to your question.. 3 pages later..

he raised his glass to "toast" the Queen..

forget the bad band Que.. and talking through the music,,

he "toasted the Queen,, and if you watch the video again,,
Everyone drank to the Queen,,,EXCEPT Obama...

THATS disrespecting ,,the Queen, if i EVER saw one..

you raise a glass,, you talk,, and you DRINK...

edit on 5/25/11 by darrman because: spellinglish

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
at least he didn't make up a lie to start bombing people

that is REALLY disrespectful

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by The Sword
You don't have the gall to put the Royals in their place.

Perhaps you should get your own FUBAR country in order before criticising us, eh ?

There's a good chap.

Any country thats produces --"DoctorWho"

must have a few things going right..

we should listen to you BRITS....

or at least ,, the Canadians...LOL

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Obama is the President of the the United States of America,he can do whatever he wants to do.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russh50
The world will be a better place when those two go back to Chicago.

Now now, Chicago has enough problems without them going back. Rod Blagojevich, George Ryan, Dan Walker, Otto Kerner, Dan Rostenkowski, Pat Marcy, Richard M. Daley, Richard J. Daley, William “Big Bill” Thompson, Michael “Hinky Dink” Kenna, and “Bathhouse” John Coughlin are just a few examples.

Source

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is not even worth debate, the only people who would make an issue over this have a partisan issue about Obama already.

Which is about 80% of this forum, the other 20% claim to be so enlightened from things they read over the web that all us normal people pale in comparison.. Sorry, this place the last i would buy into anything about politics.

From the birthers, to the tea party, to the Laughner supporters.. All of you seem to have no idea whats going on in the world.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Obama is the President of the the United States of America,he can do whatever he wants to do.

As long as congress approves it. Why do you think a majority Democratic congress was voted in when Obama was voted in? The president can do very little without congress support. If you pad the deck with majority Obama friendly congress then things like Obama care happen.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
First, he was speaking BEFORE the national anthem started up. He was interrupted not the other way around. Let's get that straight.

Now, I ask you. How many time have you talked during your national anthem? Be honest? Do you stop everything you are doing, stand up and put your hand over your heart every time you hear it? Have you never been to a ball game and continued talking to a buddy as it played?

Everyone here has talked during a national anthem. Everyone who is honest, anyway.

Now, really. Obama was toasting the Queen and got interrupted. If this is the best you can dig up on him... You really don't have too much to complain about...

Obama gets interrupted during his toast and has to cut it short? Clearly he is such a horrible person....

No, he is not...

Bottom line... Get over it...

You don't like him as president? That is fine... But try going after his POLITICS. Not something stupid like him being interrupted.... And when doing so, don't twist the facts to make it look like HE screwed up... He didn't.

Now to answer your question, he is not disrespectful at all... But perhaps someone should give the Queens band a lesson in manners?

edit on 25-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

As long as congress approves it. Why do you think a majority Democratic congress was voted in when Obama was voted in? The president can do very little without congress support. If you pad the deck with majority Obama friendly congress then things like Obama care happen.

How is your heatlth insurance...thats good for you !

Stop worrying about what you got and think of the people that do not have health care.

Ps in your prays tonight, why don’t you think god that you wasn’t born in the early 1500s,or the cave man era chasing dinosaurs, you need to just be grateful that god had you born when you was born...Period!
Thank god for obama, out with the old in with the new.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, those of you that have seen me around here know by now, I have a serious dislike for obama, both in a character sense, and his policies. Even as someone who seriously dislikes the jerk, I have to say this is pretty nitpicky. It was some kind of miscommunication it looks like, not some kind of tossing the birdie type situation. Truth be told, he would have done the same if the US anthem started playing, that is how his ego just is.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Stupid Ghetto Bastard doesn't know how to act nor speak around corrupt A$$ Queen and her minions......I wonder if they were playing God save the queen with Barry's ghetto Blaster....I heard he had a new model with spoked tuning knobs now....and spinners on the antenna....

So are you and some of the other boys getting the crosses ready for burnin too?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I'm Canadian, therefore she is my queen, and I never knew that until just now. It's ok if an American got it wrong.

And the band leader should be sacked.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What is most telling is the number of media defenders Obama has. The flub was just that a small misstep...but that abject refusal to admit that The Won ever makes a mistake is profound. The Queen should have followed his lead; the orchestra leader was at fault; British Royal protocol is silly....yada yada yada. It is always SOMEBODY else's fault...starting with Bush.

How about, Obama messed up. No big deal...but when the slightest indescretion cannot be reported, what does that say about how all important policy decisions are reported? And 'big media' wonders why revenues are down...viewers/readers fleeing to the web.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
wow,so many things to talk about in the world going on of vital importance,but lets take a moment to get the formality correct.no wonder we are globally in the state we are.rendering honors to whom? why do we come to this site for,day after day?i must be from another planet,my excuses i do not understand.or perhaps i clicked the wrong bookmark.i checked and nope id did say ATS.com,no i am really confused.
edit on 25-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join