It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion Is Wrong. I Think i have the answers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yes, Kill the Blasphemer, Persecute the Fool for his Ignorance, hes wrong i,m right Yada, yada yada.

Now that's over with and Ive essentially insulted myself you can continue reading.

I was in Meditation Yesterday when i may have possibly been enlightened by Answers to questions i would have otherwise never begun to seek answers to, Before i explain my theory let me begin by saying your chosen religion Is not Wrong However the Literal way that you Take the teachings Might possibly be, i am not an Infidel/blasphemer, i am NOT calling your God/Gods fake,on the Contrary they/he is in fact Real, so before jumping to conclusions and disagreeing with me try and understand what i'm really trying to say and be an Ambassador to your own understanding and you'll soon see that my theory is a Good and Enlightening one and not meant as an insult to the truly Positive way of thinking that religion brings to Good people.

Here is the simple way i,m thinking:

God/Gods = The Positive

Devil etc = Negative influence

Imagine you are standing on a Hilltop, perfect scenery, inspiring view and not a care in the World, No fear, No Anger and No negative Influence, at that Moment you are One with Your God/God's and as they surround you you feel and experience nothing But positive energy, This Positive energy, This Force has been Given Many different Names but they are one and the same, people have applied names to try and describe the positive feeling, Others just accept this as a spiritual feeling But everyone is correct.
When this theory is applied to the Bible, The Bible becomes nothing more than a Book of THE positive thinking with stories to Enlighten and to Ease ones mind, it holds no Truth or answers but excels in wisdom and Inspiration. It is merely paper that helps One understand God or "The Positive influence" that surrounds us, it doesn't matter whether you accept it or not That positive Influence is there trying desperately to get you to embrace its influence you see.
With the "Devil" been the exact Opposite of that, the Anger, the sorrow Every Negative feeling we experience, We are a Balance of Good and Evil.
But as soon as we learn to Embrace this Positive energy, This force is when we become spiritual beings and latch our feelings onto the nearest available Religion to try and understand what the hell we are feeling Better.

You see, Your God/God's/Positive influence are a Powerful force that you can pray to, receive guidance from, Follow the Commandments Of and Embrace to create a Feeling of Inner Goodness and Most of All Be-live in in order to become a Better person, NOTHING i have said Conflicts with the Bible and it doesn't conflict with common Belief Systems, Such as "Though shalt not worship false idols" There are no Idols other than this one force, But it can Have many names, I describe my theory in relation to Christianity as it is the Religion i am closest to and the religion i know best, although i am sure this theory could still be valid in most if not every religion.

Id like to hear your Input on this theory, but please No Negative or Criticizing posts as this is a thread of understanding and evil has no place here.

Thinks for reading

edit on 25/5/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
You are thinking, and that's good.

but nobody has the 'answers'.

nobody.

to say that one has the answers is to say that one is a liar.

knowledge is relative, and so are the 'answers'.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by voiceoreason

Your ability to accept answers to questions that cant neither be explained nor theorized without criticism, are neither flawless nor necessary when nobody wants Answers they just want to Understand and in understanding an entire Galaxy of Answers become apparent but bring new Questions.

I have answers Sure but what i can never have is the capacity to make them flawless when a single answer is never enough to questions that really shouldn't have been asked in the first place because Understanding created Belief and Belief created War.

I'm merely attempting to open a Door to the next room of Unlimited questions and doors to walk through

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ahh.. This is what every religion starts off thinking.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
One God ... YHWH (The Self Sustaining One)

One Devil ... Lucifer (The Light Bearer)

Choose your side

Like any family there will always be crap to deal with but best to keep it simple eh

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm more believing that all of reality is nothing but a hologram. Our existence and our solar system is nothing but a simulation. If you take this into account, and that the third dimension is an illusion created by our minds - then a lot of the quantum physics makes more sense. There are a lot of papers circulating on this, and I am currently writing a thought-experiment of my own dictating the similarities between a "sim's world" in correlation to our own. I've thought for a long time that our cosmos was hard to figure out because we were just looking at it wrong. I'm not saying it's right and that anyone else is wrong...it's just interesting to note.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

Well that's also a pretty darn good theory, My theory still fits with it even if the Positive and negative forces Don't matter because technically the entirety of everything we feel, do etc is a lie

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Ted

Your post sounds to me as if you are doing well. Your realization is sound and I believe can lead to further understanding of yourself and our journeys through life.

The idea of focusing on positive stimuli and not attaching to negative input goes way back and was nicely expressed in this 1944 song by Johnny Mercer.

Ac-cent-Tchu-ate the positive
E-lim-inate the negative
And don't mess with Mr. Inbetween

Thank. You for your post this early morning.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Obviously your a little Further into understanding the way things are.

Godspeed in your journey Friend and thanks for the encouragement

top topics

join