It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore credibilty ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Is John Moore credible or not ? Can somebody please tell me, I watched his videos and now I'm in a panic somebody help me.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

As credible as anyone,At least tell me who he is.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

This is the guy I'm talking about, I am ready to pee myself (Literally) everything he says is coming true. Can't afford to move and don't want to die.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Not sure about John Moores credibillity but I'm on video 3 and finding his talk very interesting! Thanks for the heads up!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Ok thanks , i will have a look and see what it's all about.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The "Seemingly" fake laughter blew his credibility for me. Plus the whole video has a set/fake feel to it. I don't believe he is speaking in front of an audience.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poker

The "Seemingly" fake laughter blew his credibility for me. Plus the whole video has a set/fake feel to it. I don't believe he is speaking in front of an audience.
But did you watch the vids ? I heard it mentioned the Missipippi river flood. There are 12 videos. I'm ready to throw up.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I'm on #5 as we speek.

Well I just finished #6 I can't watch anymore the fake elements of the videos stripped all the credibility or respected I would have had for the man. If anything he's just a disinfo agent mixing lies with the truth to keep people from finding the whole truth, or he is just a profiteer plain and simple.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Poker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
So now people are disinfo agents because someone doesn't like the "set." Good grief.

For the record, he put this video online for free, so not sure where the "profiteer" stupidity comes in. I notice instead of commenting on the info, people are commenting on the "set."

Deny ignorance, indeed.

To the OP, yes he's credible. As credible as any one else this site links to. At least stuff he mentioned is actually in the news now.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abney
So now people are disinfo agents because someone doesn't like the "set." Good grief.

Since when has someone who is telling the truth had to use a fake laugh track to get a point across???

The whole thing looks like a Production "Set" with him in front of only 3 people, instead of the larger group the video would have you believe.

If he's so truthful why all the manipulation to the video?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I found another video of him, i think its somewhere in 2011.
Without the fake laughter

About his credibility, I cant say anything.To me he has the same credibility as any other conspiracy theorist and you all know how we think of them....

I found on another forum that a scientist who he was talking to was murdered a while after they spoke.
Dont know if its true, i wil try and find out which scientist they refering too.

There are some new aspects he talks about but many are the same as in your video

new topics

top topics

join