It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama`s " date glitch " - symptom of a medical condition ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
appologies for another thread - but i wish to escape the insanity that other threads on the " date glitch " are descending into

and ask the more rational question :

could such mistsake be a clue to a more realistic problem - such as - degenerative neurological condition , brain tumour . etc ?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It could've been a slip of the tongue but I guess nobody ever thinks about that
edit on 25-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

everyone makes mistakes - i signed a cheque" 5th jan 2010 " this year - and everyone laughed , after a hard weekend away - i thought it was monday yesterday - not tuesday

but 3 years ?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

A slip of the tongue, yet it was hand written, they said he asked someone for the date, they said the 24th, so he put the 24th 2008 ? who does that lol.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
What the f ? You've got a point, wow. I'm done, I write alot about time but sheesh!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

A slip of the tongue, yet it was hand written, they said he asked someone for the date, they said the 24th, so he put the 24th 2008 ? who does that lol.

I didn't read the article well, I am so sorry. I'll admit my mistakes.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Could just be something in the air, on Friday I signed my college application and dated it '1911' WTF?!!
2nd line
edit on 25-5-2011 by melsbells137 because: missed a word

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

actually me..all the time
signed letters for the kids school the other daya nd put the year 2000 on all of em

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'd say the most likely reason he miss signed the date is due to fatigue or illness, seriously, does the press report if the dude gets a headache or minor things of that nature? They don't, but even OTC meds can make anyone fuzzy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Simply stated, Obama has never gotten out of campaign mode since his 2008 push and now he has morphed into his 2012 run. I liken it to the "Ground Hog Day Syndrome". He's just going through the motions and let's his handlers deal with the details like time of day and dates. OR there was no one speaking into his ear bud at the time of the signing.

There are indeed people like that in this world. The former CEO of the company I work for retired at 89 years old and had the same admin. asst. for 40 years. Between her and his wife the man never had a concern outside of the board room.

Who knows. I now I usually make mistakes with the year early in the new year but I don't think I've ever been off by 3 years in the middle of the current year.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yea it is called: a parent who has too many things to do.
The presiden'ts schedule is obscene. This day and age, it may be becoming too much for one person.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

If your name is partially/currently barrack obama anyway. I'm going to see if I can find where Bush or Clinton made these types of mistakes; I don't remember any.
How many states did he say the US has awhile back?
I doubt he has a medical condition, maybe his batteries are getting low

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
He's got alot on his brain now and to accurately remember the date is so irrelevant to what is on his plate now. Seriously give it a rest. How many here have subconsciously inputed the wrong date or zip code on a letter?

Heck, I even went to the bank in April and inputed 2010 instead of 2011.
edit on 25-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

You do know that Clinton was out of office over ten years ago, starting in 1993.
How much has happened in 10 years?

In 1936 Franklin Roosevelt felt overwhelmed. The New Deal had begun to spawn dozens of new agencies, and Roosevelt, fearful of the fragmentation of the executive branch, asked for help. The Brownlow Committee, an independent panel tasked with finding a new model of White House management, proposed offering the president some personal staff. “They would remain in the background, issue no orders, make no decisions, emit no public statements,” the committee explained in a report responding to public skepticism about growing the size of government. Over the next two years, Roosevelt recruited six trusted aides.

Nowadays, six aides is roughly the number Barack Obama has to handle incoming mail—a small fraction of the 469 employees who work in the White House Office and councils for domestic and economic policy, the core staff of the presidency

“It was a much different place than even during the Bush Sr. administration,” says Joe Hagin, Bush 43’s deputy chief of staff, who also worked for Reagan and Bush 41. “There was much less time [under the second Bush] to catch your breath during the day.” He recalls the constant juggling of issues—from the wars to Katrina—often all at the same time. “There’s only so much bandwidth in the organization,” he says.

newsweek

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Yes I do know all that
I also know that obama lies so much it's probably hard to keep up and know how many states he's supposed to represent. Maybe a telepromptor was down or something; I do know that unfortunately this guy is President and supposed to know what day or year it is, at the least. Even biden can keep up with these things lol.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Happens to me all the time unfortunately.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
what insanity?

actually the only reason that explains why obama keeps breaking his promisses(asides being a politician obviously) is that he is a clone that does not know he made any promisses to begin.

sorry but you must not be living in this planet at this time if you actually think you can escape "insanity"

there are more of us than there are those of you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

The reason why he's not allowed to do a thing because it goes totally against the agenda and mantra of TPTB and that is the utter devistation of America and the rest of the world.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

It's quite obvious Obama is in full campaign mode. He had a flashback to 2008 and all the adoring lemmings cheering him on tingling at his presence hence the date flub. Actually these clowns live in such a bubble they probably actually think it's still '08.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Really? It is 2011 and your still pulling out the teleprompter bit cuz you don't have a better response?
How sad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join