It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic nature fight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I know this video is old, and a lot of you may have seen it. But if you haven't, this is one of the most amazing nature videos I have ever seen. This is the infamous Battle at Kruger. Its an epic battle with buffaloes, lions, and a crocodile. You may get sad at about the middle point of the vid, but watch to the end for the big payoff.

I love nature videos. If any one else has any awesome animal videos, please post them.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: I used "epic" too many times.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
wow that was some epic nature, my friend.

Thanks for posting it... Hadn't seen that one, myself.

That lead buffalo didn't take any crap from those kittens lol

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
YES! That was so Awesome! Thanks

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This video has been out for a while, and yet I've never had the opportunity to watch it. Where have I been! Quite spectacular and baffling
. I sure thought that baby buffalo was a goner after that intense ordeal.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lllNixielll

I know, I only saw it a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't believe I had never ran across it before. I love the part when the whole herd comes back. And the baby got chewed on pretty good for awhile. Its amazing that he could get get up and run.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

If any one else has any awesome animal videos, please post them.

edit on 25-5-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Ah yes! that one is a classic too. I love how you just see some grass moving and then all of a sudden, tiger in your face. And the fact that jumps to the top of an elephant is pretty impressive too.
thanks for sharing.

Tigers are awesome. I took my daughter to the zoo 2 weeks ago, and they now have a live feeding demonstration where you can literally stand within a few feet of the animal. They had trained it to do a few tricks and they got it to roar. It wasn't so much loud, but you could feel it through your body. It was a pretty neat experience.

EDIT; I just found this vid. This one is equally incredible. quality is crap, but it is a must see. I wonder whatever happened to the little guy?

edit on 25-5-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Yes, so do I. It was nice to see the loyal herd were sure determined to save that baby, and that little guy is tough!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
another amazing video of incredible animal behavior.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Holy crap!

WOW I love lions!

yeah it's sad but it is the wild and this is normal for them. They hunt for their food and sometimes the weak get nabbed but honestly Im glad the cute little baby got away..

The crocodile was awesome though!

new topics

top topics

join