It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here had a crazy OBE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It was about 9.30 p.m, I was laying down in bed in total darkness. I could feel my brain releasing chemicals which was starting to make me drowsy. next thing you know my body was asleep yet my mind was fully awake, I could feel the weight of my body motionless. I tried to move my fingers but i could barley even lift them. suddenly I felt this rush and i was swinging my arms around. but not my physical ones..., I also had this strong intence kinda natural high feeling, a sense of complete freedom which overwhelms me, I love the feeling but it scares me. also feel like what im doing sinful for some reason like im not supposed to be doing this. I can feel myself going back into my physical body.. and I try it again, same feelings as before but this time its different, I start seeing a white light of somekind with other things i cannot make out, and i swore i heard something like a machine/computer, could have been some type of entity making strange sounds, just really weird sounds/matrix like. instead of staying where i was out to explore, I got really scared... I went back into my physical body, i took a big gasp of air before as if my body had stopped breathing while i was out, got up quickly and turned on my bedroom lights, shocked from the whole experience

What I learned from this..
That theres another place beyond the physical world which we cannot see with our human eyes
Theres something inside our conscious mind that lets us explore outside this world.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i think what you found was astral projection. lucky you ive been trying to do it for ages

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it, no one else seemed to bother. but anyways its not my first time and I doubt it'll be my last.., I hope you get to experience it, its truly out of this world >;D

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Next time out, let go and enjoy it. The rules here do not apply there. I just posted elsewhere one of my latest outings, I had a great time even though I was startled at the end. Many of my outings seem to be confusing and I like running there, I never get tired, but have trouble keeping contact with earth, thus flying seems to work better. Just have fun.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ENlGMA

I had a similar experience also. I was lying on the bed relaxing with my eyes clothes and decided to sit up, but instead my soul or spirit sat up. I looked around at my room and then at my body, but became to afraid to go to far from it. I was scared I wouldn't be able to get back in my body.

My dad told me once when I was little girl that some people that go crazy lose there minds literally. Like during an Obe because they stray too far from their bodies and can't get back in. My guess is you probably just have let go of all fear in order to successfully experience being separated from your body without freaking out.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Teeky because: word swap

edit on 30-5-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join