It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge chemtrail on Google Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR... This post was posted for like minded individuals on this site to discuss our own beliefs.I am not the ones ATTACKING someone else's post trying to discredit them...as the 4 or 5 of you have ganged up and decided to try to do to me. By doing so it makes it plainly obvious that your only intention is to slander my opinion. I have no obligation to defend myself due to the fact that I am not invading someone else's post.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastbosbud
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR... This post was posted for like minded individuals on this site to discuss our own beliefs.I am not the ones ATTACKING someone else's post trying to discredit them...as the 4 or 5 of you have ganged up and decided to try to do to me. By doing so it makes it plainly obvious that your only intention is to slander my opinion. I have no obligation to defend myself due to the fact that I am not invading someone else's post.

Sorry bud, that's not how a forum works. You can't bar certain individuals from posting just because they disagree with you, how else would they help you deny your own ignorance?

So far every 'chemtrail' I've seen posted is just a contrail, anyway.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

How much are they paying you guys to try to discredit anyone who mentions the word "CHEMTRAILS"?
Must be some real volatile secrets concerning the subject for so many of you to be working on this one subject...Or maybe you get paid for every strike against a list of taboo subjects provided by TPTB...lol you people are soo obvious. l

I wish I would get paid to explain basic science, meteorology and common sense to chemies - posts like this show how I would be making BANK! But I guess when your faith based beliefs are getting debunked, go with the cognitive dissonance, everyone with a contrary opinion (the contrary opinion is right, BTW) must be paid disinfo!

Your argument is baseless, 'chemtrails' aren't "taboo", people don't talk about them because they have a basic understanding of common sense and science. By all means, stay afraid.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Why can't a single chemtrail believer answer this simple question?

If they are truly spraying in the vast amounts and coverage that you say they are (described as "creating a fog" and "lasting for hours"), there would be absolute proof distributed into the soil and water. WHY then, do the DAILY groundwater, soil, drinking water, etc. samples, taken by multiple corporations and sent to multiple labs for verification purposes.. turn up nothing? In every city, in the suburbs, in parks, in streams, lakes and well - these are ongoing. There are mobile weather units tracking air quality 24/7. And they find NOTHING.

Why not?

If they are not finding anything, the answer is very simple: there is nothing there.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by OnlyLove

Memphis Belle WWII Bomber Contrails - 1944 video at 44 sec marker all three bombers"contrails" inexplicably and instantly stop exiting the planes... AS THOUIGH THEY WERE TURNED OFF as in a valve...

Or they went through an air pocket.

We know air posckets exist........chemtrail switches are a fantasy.

The x-15 was a rocket engine totaly differnt fuel
Early flights used two Reaction Motors XLR11 engines. Later flights were undertaken with a single Reaction Motors Inc XLR99 rocket engine generating 57,000 pounds-force (250 kN) of thrust powered the aircraft. This engine used ammonia and liquid oxygen for propellant and hydrogen peroxide to drive the high-speed turbopump that delivered fuel to the engine. The XLR99 could be throttled, and were the first such controllable engines that were "man-rated",[disputed – discuss] that is, declared safe to operate with a human aboard.[citation needed]

And what is Amonia? NH3....so when you butn Amonia you get lots of ....WATER! (And nitrogen - N2 - it is a very "green" combustion process (powerpoint presentation)

And what else can you bun that gives you lots of water?? That's right - hydrocarbons - kerosene, petrol, avgas, avtur, etc.

so despite having different fuel, the X-15 produced a heap of water vapour just like jet and piston engines do.

So why would you expect it to behave differently??

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Are you stupid? i already stated that contrails exist i never said otherwize..... Is it that hard for you to understand that their are more than one kind of trail in the sky?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eastbosbud

Where did I say that yuo said that contrails don't exist?

I am completely aware that there are many different types of trail in the sky - there's rocket exhausts, there's firefighting dumps, there's smoke trails for airshows, there's jet & piston exhaust contrails, there's aerodynamic contrails, there's distrails, there's shiptrails....do you know what the last 2 are??

and there's heaps of evidence for those and more.

but there's no evidence whatsoever of "chemtails".

so no - it is not me who is stupid.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So the x-15 makes contrails with its rocket engine..I don't doubt that it does. Any plane in the right atmosphere will as i proved in my earlier post.What does that have to do with the PTB spraying chemtrails?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What PTB spraying what chemicals?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Welcome to the internet, you wanted a discussion and thats the reason you made a thread. Right?
You are just not getting the awnsers you hoped for. Because if someone's not agreeing with you then they must be paid to disagree.
You ignore any piece of evidence and reply with a very aggresive tone. Blind faith is dangerous.
Don't take it so personal, if someone disagrees with you it's not the end of the world now is it.
I leave you with a final link for you to read true, you may not like it but i found it very informing. You see what you do with it. Disagree, research or toss it out, thats up to you.
Link

Thanks,
OnlyLove.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Appleman, Herbert S. An Introduction to Weather-modification. Scott AFB, Ill.: Air Weather Service (MAC), September 1969.

AU-18, Space Handbook, An Analyst’s Guide Vol. II. Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air University Press, December 1993.

AWS PLAN 813, Appendix I, Annex Alfa. Scott AFB, Ill.: Air Weather Service (MAC), 14 January 1972.

Banks, Peter M. “Overview of Ionospheric Modification from Space Platforms.” In Ionospheric Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems, AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October 1990.

Batton, Louis J. Harvesting the Clouds. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday & Co., 1969.

Brown, William. “Mathematicians Learn How to Tame Chaos.” New Scientist, 30 May 1992.

Byers, Horace R. “History of Weather-modification.” In Wilmot N. Hess, ed., Weather and Climate Modification. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1974.

Centner, Christopher, et al., “Environmental Warfare: Implications for Policymakers and War Planners.” Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air Command and Staff College, May 1995.

Coons, Capt Frank G. “Warm Fog Dispersal-A Different Story.” Aerospace Safety 25, no. 10 (October 1969).

CJCSI 3810.01, Meteorological and Oceanographic Operations, 10 January 1995.

Dawson, George. “An Introduction to Atmospheric Energy.” In Wilmot N. Hess, ed., Weather and Climate Modification. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1974.

Duncan, Lewis M., and Robert L. Showen “Review of Soviet Ionospheric Modification Research.” In Ionospheric Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October 1990.

Dwyer, Maj Roy. Category III or Fog Dispersal, M-U 35582-7 D993a. Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air University Press, May 1972.

Eisenhower, Dwight E. “Crusade in Europe” quoted in John F. Fuller, ed., Thor’s Legions. Boston: American Meterology Society, 1990.

Facts on File 55, No. 2866 (2 November 1995).

Frisby, E. M. “Weather-modification in Southeast Asia, 1966-1972.” The Journal Of Weather-modification 14, no. 1 (April 1982).

Frisby, E. M. “Weather-modification in Southeast Asia, 1966-1972.” Journal of Applied Meteorology 15 (April 1976).

Gray, William M., et al. “Weather-modification by Carbon Dust Absorption of Solar Energy.” Journal of Applied Meteorology 15, (April 1976).

Halacy, Daniel S. The Weather Changers. New York: Harper & Row, 1968.

Hall, J. Storrs. “Overview of Nanotechnology” Adapted from papers by Ralph C. Merkle and K. Eric Drexler. Internet address: nanotech.rutgers.edu... (Rutgers University, November 1995).

Horner, Gen Charles. “Space Seen as Challenge, Military’s Final Frontier” (Prepared Statement to the Senate Armed Services Committee) Defense Issues, 22 April 1993.

Hume, Capt Edward E., Jr. Atmospheric and Space Environmental Research Programs in Brazil (U), March 1993. Foreign Aerospace Science and Technology Center, AF Intelligence Command, 24 September 1992. (Secret) Information extracted is unclassified.

James, G. E. “Chaos Theory: The Essentials for Military Applications” ACSC Theater Air Campaign Studies Coursebook, AY96, Vol. 8. Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air University Press, 1995.

Jiusto, James E. “Some Principles of Fog Modification with Hygroscopic Nuclei” Progress of NASA Research on Warm Fog Properties and Modification Concepts, NASA SP-212. Washington, D.C.: Scientific and Technical Information Division of the Office of Technology Utilization of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1969.

Johnson, Capt Mike. Upper Atmospheric Research and Modification-Former Soviet Union (U) supporting document DST-18205-475-92, Foreign Aerospace Science and Technology Center, AF Intelligence Command, 24 September 1992. (Secret) Information extracted is unclassified.

Kasemir, Heinz W. “Lightning Suppression by Chaff Seeding and Triggered Lightning.” In Wilmot N. Hess, ed., Weather and Climate Modification. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1974.

Keaney, Thomas A., and Eliot A. Cohen, Gulf War Air Power Survey Summary Report. Washington D.C.: GPO, 1993.

Klein, Milton M. A Feasibility Study of the Use of Radiant Energy for Fog Dispersal Abstract. Hanscom AFB, Mass.: Air Force Material Command, October 1978.

Kocmond, Warren C. “Dissipation of Natural Fog in the Atmosphere,” Progress of NASA Research on Warm Fog Properties and Modification Concepts, NASA SP-212. Washington, D.C.: Scientific and Technical Information Division of the Office of Technology Utilization of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1969.

Kossey, Paul A., et al. “Artificial Ionospheric Mirrors (AIM) A. Concept and Issues,” In Ionospheric Modification and its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems, AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October 1990.

Maehlum, B. N., and J. Troim, “Vehicle Charging in Low Density Plasmas” In Ionospheric Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October 1990.

McLare, James. Pulp & Paper 68, no. 8, August 1994.

Meyer, William B. “The Life and Times of US Weather: What Can We Do About It?” American Heritage 37, no. 4 (June/July 1986).

Petersen, Rear Adm Sigmund. “NOAA Moves Toward The 21st Century.” The Military Engineer 20, no. 571 (June-July 1995).

Riley, Lt Col Gerald F. Staff Weather Officer to CENTCOM OIC of CENTAF Weather Support Force and Commander of 3d Weather Squadron. In “Desert Shield/Desert Storm Interview Series,” interviewed by Dr William E. Narwyn, AWS Historian, 29 May 1991.

Seagraves, Mary Ann, and Richard Szymber “Weather a Force Multiplier.” Military Review, November/December 1995.

SPACECAST 2020. Space Weather Support for Communications White paper G. Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air War College/2020, 1994.

Stuart, Gene S. “Whirlwinds and Thunderbolts,” In Nature on the Rampage. Washington D.C.: National Geographic Society, 1986.

Sullivan, Gen Gordon R. “Moving into the 21st Century: America’s Army and Modernization” Military Review. July 1993. Quoted in Mary Ann Seagraves and Richard Szymber “Weather a Force Multiplier” Military Review, November/December 1995.

Sutherland, Robert A. “Results of Man-Made Fog Experiment,” In Proceedings of the 1991 Battlefield Atmospherics Conference. Fort Bliss, Tex.: Hinman Hall, 3-6 December 1991.

Tascione, Thomas F. Introduction to the Space Environment. Colorado Springs: USAF Academy Department of Physics, 1984.Tomlinson, Edward M., Kenneth C. Young, and Duane D. Smith Laser Technology Applications for Dissipation of Warm Fog at Airfields, PL-TR-92-2087. Hanscom AFB, Mass.: Air Force Materiel Command, 1992.

USAF Scientific Advisory Board. New World Vistas: Air and Space Power for the 21st Century, Summary Volume. Washington, D.C.: USAF Scientific Advisory Board, 15 December 1995.

US Department of State. The Department of State Bulletin 76, no. 1981 (13 June 1977.

Notes

1. The weather-modification capabilities described in this paper are consistent with the operating environments and missions relevant for aerospace forces in 2025 as defined by AF/LR, a long-range planning office reporting to the CSAF [based on AF/LR PowerPoint briefing "Air and Space Power Framework for Strategy Development (jda-2lr.ppt)].”

2. General Gordon R. Sullivan, “Moving into the 21st Century: America’s Army and Modernization,” Military Review (July 1993) quoted in Mary Ann Seagraves and Richard Szymber, “Weather a Force Multiplier,” Military Review, November/December 1995, 75.

3. Gen Gordon R. Sullivan, “Moving into the 21st Century: America’s Army and Modernization,” Military Review (July 1993) quoted in Mary Ann Seagraves and Richard Szymber, “Weather a Force Multiplier,” Military Review, November/December 1995, 75.

4. Horace R. Byers, “History of Weather-modification,” in Wilmot N. Hess, ed. Weather and Climate Modification, (New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1974), 4.

5. William B. Meyer, “The Life and Times of US Weather: What Can We Do About It?” American Heritage 37, no. 4 (June/July 1986), 48.

6. Byers, 13.

7. US Department of State, The Department of State Bulletin. 74, no. 1981 (13 June 1977): 10.

8. Dwight D Eisenhower. “Crusade in Europe,” quoted in John F. Fuller, Thor’s Legions (Boston: American Meterology Society, 1990), 67.

9. Interview of Lt Col Gerald F. Riley, Staff Weather Officer to CENTCOM OIC of CENTAF Weather Support Force and Commander of 3rd Weather Squadron, in “Desert Shield/Desert Storm Interview Series,” by Dr William E. Narwyn, AWS Historian, 29 May 1991.

10. Thomas A. Keaney and Eliot A. Cohen. Gulf War Air Power Survey Summary Report (Washington D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1993), 172.

11. Herbert S. Appleman, An Introduction to Weather-modification (Scott AFB, Ill.: Air Weather Service/MAC, September 1969), 1.

12. William Bown, “Mathematicians Learn How to Tame Chaos,” New Scientist, 30 May 1992, 16.

13. CJCSI 3810.01, Meteorological and Oceanographic Operations, 10 January 95. This CJCS Instruction establishes policy and assigns responsibilities for conducting meteorological and oceanographic operations. It also defines the terms widespread, long-lasting, and severe, in order to identify those activities that US forces are prohibited from conducting under the terms of the UN Environmental Modification Convention. Widespread is defined as encompassing an area on the scale of several hundred km; long-lasting means lasting for a period of months, or approximately a season; and severe involves serious or significant disruption or harm to human life, natural and economic resources, or other assets.

14. Concern about the unintended consequences of attempting to “control” the weather is well justified. Weather is a classic example of a chaotic system (i.e., a system that never exactly repeats itself). A chaotic system is also extremely sensitive: minuscule differences in conditions greatly affect outcomes. According to Dr. Glenn James, a widely published chaos expert, technical advances may provide a means to predict when weather transitions will occur and the magnitude of the inputs required to cause those transitions; however, it will never be possible to precisely predict changes that occur as a result of our inputs. The chaotic nature of weather also limits our ability to make accurate long-range forecasts. The renowned physicist Edward Teller recently presented calculations he performed to determine the long-range weather forecasting improvement that would result from a satellite constellation providing continuous atmospheric measurements over a 1 km2 grid worldwide. Such a system, which is currently cost-prohibitive, would only improve long-range forecasts from the current five days to approximately 14 days. Clearly, there are definite physical limits to mankind’s ability to control nature, but the extent of those physical limits remains an open question. Sources: G. E. James, “Chaos Theory: The Essentials for Military Applications,” in ACSC Theater Air Campaign Studies Coursebook, AY96, 8 (Maxwell AFB, Ala: Air University Press, 1995), 1-64. The Teller calculations are cited in Reference 49 of this source.

15. SPACECAST 2020, Space Weather Support for Communications, white paper G (Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air War College/2020, 1994).

16. Rear Adm Sigmund Petersen, “NOAA Moves Toward The 21st Century,” The Military Engineer 20, no. 571 (June-July 1995): 44.

17. Ibid.

18. William Brown, “Mathematicians Learn How to Tame Chaos,” New Scientist (30 May 1992): 16.

19. A pilot program known as Project Popeye conducted in 1966 attempted to extend the monsoon season in order to increase the amount of mud on the Ho Chi Minh trail thereby reducing enemy movements. A silver iodide nuclei agent was dispersed from WC-130, F4 and A-1E aircraft into the clouds over portions of the trail winding from North Vietnam through Laos and Cambodia into South Vietnam. Positive results during this initial program led to continued operations from 1967 to 1972. While the effects of this program remain disputed, some scientists believe it resulted in a significant reduction in the enemy’s ability to bring supplies into South Vietnam along the trail. E. M. Frisby, “Weather-modification in Southeast Asia, 1966-1972,” The Journal of Weather-modification 14, no. 1 (April 1982): 1-3.

20. William M. Gray et al., “Weather-modification by Carbon Dust Absorption of Solar Energy,” Journal of Applied Meteorology 15 (April 1976): 355.

21. Ibid.

22. Ibid.

23. Ibid., 367.

24. AWS PLAN 813 Appendix I Annex Alfa (Scott AFB, Ill.: Air Weather Service/(MAC) 14 January 1972), 11. Hereafter cited as Annex Alfa.

25. Capt Frank G. Coons, “Warm Fog Dispersal-A Different Story,” Aerospace Safety 25, no. 10 (October 1969): 16.

26. Annex Alfa, 14.

27. Warren C. Kocmond, “Dissipation of Natural Fog in the Atmosphere,” Progress of NASA Research on Warm Fog Properties and Modification Concepts, NASA SP-212 (Washington, D.C.: Scientific and Technical Information Division of the Office of Technology Utilization of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1969), 74.

28. James E. Jiusto, “Some Principles of Fog Modification with Hygrosopic Nuclei,” Progress of NASA Research on Warm Fog Properties and Modification Concepts, NASA SP-212 (Washington, D.C.: Scientific and Technical Information Division of the Office of Technology Utilization of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1969), 37.

29. Maj Roy Dwyer, Category III or Fog Dispersal, M-U 35582-7 D993a c.1 (Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air University Press, May 1972), 51.

30. James McLare, Pulp & Paper 68, no. 8 (August 1994): 79.

31. Milton M. Klein, A Feasibility Study of the Use of Radiant Energy for Fog Dispersal, Abstract (Hanscom AFB, Mass.: Air Force Material Command, October 1978).

32. Edward M. Tomlinson, Kenneth C. Young, and Duane D. Smith, Laser Technology Applications for Dissipation of Warm Fog at Airfields, PL-TR-92-2087 (Hanscom AFB, Mass.: Air Force Material Command, 1992).

33. J. Storrs Hall, “Overview of Nanotechnology,” adapted from papers by Ralph C. Merkle and K. Eric Drexler, Internet address: nanotech.rutgers.edu... Rutgers University, November 1995.

34. Robert A. Sutherland, “Results of Man-Made Fog Experiment,” Proceedings of the 1991 Battlefield Atmospherics Conference (Fort Bliss, Tex.: Hinman Hall, 3-6 December 1991).

35. Christopher Centner et al., “Environmental Warfare: Implications for Policymakers and War Planners” (Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air Command and Staff College, May 1995), 39.

36. Louis J. Battan, Harvesting the Clouds (Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday & Co., 1960), 120.

37. Facts on File 55, no. 2866 (2 November 95).

38. Gene S. Stuart, “Whirlwinds and Thunderbolts,” Nature on the Rampage (Washington, D.C.: National Geographic Society, 1986), 130.

39. Ibid., 140.

40. Heinz W. Kasemir, “Lightning Suppression by Chaff Seeding and Triggered Lightning,” in Wilmot N. Hess, ed., Weather and Climate Modification (New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1974), 623-628.

41. SPACECAST 2020, Space Weather Support for Communications, white paper G, (Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air War College/2020, 1994).

42. Gen Charles Horner, “Space Seen as Challenge, Military’s Final Frontier,” Defense Issues, (Prepared Statement to the Senate Armed Services Committee), 22 April 1993, 7.

43. Lewis M. Duncan and Robert L. Showen, “Review of Soviet Ionospheric Modification Research,” in Ionospheric Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems,(AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October, 1990), 2-1.

44. Ibid.

45. Peter M. Banks, “Overview of Ionospheric Modification from Space Platforms,” in Ionospheric Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems (AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October 1990) 19-1.

46. Capt Mike Johnson, Upper Atmospheric Research and Modification-Former Soviet Union (U), DST-18205-475-92 (Foreign Aerospace Science and Technology Center, AF Intelligence Command, 24 September 1992), 3. (Secret) Information extracted is unclassified.

47. Capt Edward E. Hume, Jr., Atmospheric and Space Environmental Research Programs in Brazil (U) (Foreign Aerospace Science and Technology Center, AF Intelligence Command, March 1993), 12. (Secret) Information extracted is unclassified.

48. Paul A. Kossey et al. “Artificial Ionospheric Mirrors (AIM),” in Ionospheric Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems (AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October 1990), 17A-1.

49. Ibid., 17A-7.

50. Ibid., 17A-10.

51. B. N. Maehlum and J. Troim, “Vehicle Charging in Low Density Plasmas,” in Ionospheric Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems (AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October 1990), 24-1.

52. Hall.

53. Mary Ann Seagraves and Richard Szymber, “Weather a Force Multiplier,” Military Review, November/December 1995, 69.

54. Daniel S. Halacy, The Weather Changers (New York: Harper & Row, 1968), 202.

55. William Brown, “Mathematicians Learn How to Tame Chaos,” New Scientist, 30 May 1992, 16.

56. AU-18, Space Handbook, An Analyst’s Guide Vol. II. (Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air University Press, December 1993), 196.

57. Thomas F. Tascione, Introduction to the Space Environment (Colorado Springs: USAF Academy Department of Physics, 1984), 175.

58. SPACECAST 2020, Space Weather Support for Communications, white paper G, (Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air War College/2020, 1994).

59. Referenced in ibid.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Need i say more? The research has been done. Its a fact.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

A long list of references to all sorts of atmospheric studies, research papers, cloud seeding, the Appleman chart??? Ionospheric modification - do yuo even understand where the ionosphere is?? Fog dispersal?? A paper postualting using chaff to disperse lightning

What they are evidence of is that people study the atmosphere and cloud seeding happens.

Is that what you think chemtrails are? Cloudseeding??

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Did you just copy and paste THIS entire page?
To wat possible need? Thats your evidence?
Can't you come to your own defence? I think your just joking right now.

So now you put forward some Religous group to speak in your defence.

C'mon

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The term specifically refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails, resulting in the appearance of uncharacteristic sky tracks. Supporters of this theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be for solar radiation management, population control,[1] weather control,[2] or biological warfare/chemical warfare and claim that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[8][9]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Right - so is that what YOU mean by chemtrails?

Cos if so what is there in that skreed of bibliography that supports your case?

which of the ibids is relevant??!!

edit on 26-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

The research has been done.Why would i waste my time and do it all over again? Think about it for a moment.What do you think research means?
DEFINITION OF RESEARCH

In the broadest sense of the word, the definition of research includes any gathering of data, information and facts for the advancement of knowledge.

Read more: www.experiment-resources.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You asked for proof ...I gave you proof..now its your turn to prove that these references are false

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No need to do it again - just tell us which bits of it show that chemtrails exist.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think the debate about con- or chemtrails is a kind of funny.

A contrail is trail caused by an object powered by a jet/combustion engine under certain circumstances.
The main content seems to be water (A chemical by the way), but as they do not run on hydrogen, there are also some other (chemical) substances in the trail. Unburned fuel, burnt fuel...tiny little engine particles, oil etc..
So technically every Contrail is a Chemtrail as well.

A Chemtrail is a trail of chemicals left by a moving object.
even a pure water vapor contrail is technically a chemtrail.

The underlaying question is actually: Are they deliberately influencing our environment with the use of spray chemicals or fuel additions to airplanes.

But the real questions are:

Does, "whatever the content" trails caused by airplanes influence our environment?
And;
Are there any operations to deliberate influence us, our environment or anything else being carried out with the use of planes?

I think the answer to both is yes.

Lets say 99% of all the trails we see are harmless contrails, but harmless or not, it is still a huge amount of engine exhaust being blasted in clean air.
Besides that.. It does create a cover sometimes, or start cloud formations. By doing that, it disturbs the recirculation of the water and air.
Normally a cloud forms by evaporating water, clustering together. What this actually does also, is blocking the sun to shine on earth, and therefore, slowing down evaporation. This natural progress is now being manipulated, not on purpose, but just by creating a large fine mesh in the sky, they unbalance the evaporation and recycling process, its smog, just high altitude smog.

The other question is also easy.
Cloud seeding, weather manipulation is quite common, for example, they used it at both last two winter Olympics to enlarge the chance of snow

A few years back the German air-force released on large scale radar deflecting stuff above the Netherlands for a military operation.. I live there, so technically if i would have looked up that day, technically i could have seen a chemtrail being deliberately created!
Same goes for people who lived in the neighborhood of the Olympic winter sport resorts.. Technically speeking they could have been able to see deliberate Chemtrailing!

This tell us it IS happening, so not all witness accounts have to be lunatics. It is real, it is here.

It does NOT tell us to what scale it is used, so large scale climate and/or people changing spray operations? I don't know.. Radiation protection? I don't think so.
And besides, if this was true our governments would tell us, better yet.. important thins like this i'm sure they would ask us....

But why this endless CON/CHEM trail debate? We know and see that something is left behind those planes and we see it a LOT.

We should debate stuff like:

- What are the effects of airplane exhausts at large?
- Could there be side effects?
- Could it be or is it (covertly) used for other purposes?

And the other set of questions should be about weather manipulation, or using the skies for any kind of manipulation, experiments at all.

- Should we allow it?
- If so, how to regulate?
- By letting it rain somewhere, does that means that someone else's rain got "stolen"...?
-
-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join