It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia - State of Origin tonight....go the blues.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Tonight is one of three huge nights in rugby league. its the annual state of origin between new south wales and queensland.

this is even being show live in the u.s on the fox sports channels. im sure there would be some canetoads on here so let me just say "C'MON THE BLUE'S".

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Blues will be "pushing it up hill" without Hayne & Idris!

Still Hoping "Carn the Blues"

edit on 25-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Boooo! Everyone knows QLD is going to kick a$$ all over again, I can't wait to see NSW tears!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'll back Queensland, although I bet State of Origin could only dream of the event been on a bigger stage to rival the ultimate game in rugby league....England V Exiles.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Unfortunately while the nation watches football i bet the govt passes some sneaky law which no-one will care about because they are to busy disscussing the game for the next week

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
Boooo! Everyone knows QLD is going to kick a$$ all over again, I can't wait to see NSW tears!

You are probably right! But we will never give up trying!

It really inspires confidence when the coach Ricky Stupid .... Um sorry Ricky Stuart says it will be a victory only if we win one game out 3!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Unfortunately while the nation watches football i bet the govt passes some sneaky law which no-one will care about because they are to busy disscussing the game for the next week

As if that evil red headed b*tch needs origin to screw us over. Don't be so paranoid you'll get an ulcer.

Come on Queensland!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
cant wait till kick off......and there had better be a stink this year.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

As if that evil red headed b*tch needs origin to screw us over. Don't be so paranoid you'll get an ulcer.

Come on Queensland!
That evil red headed b#tch has already given me an ulcer and will continue to do so untill her miserable carcass is removed from office along with all the other parasites

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

if you live in america or elsewhere...do yourself a favour and watch these highlights. the action starts about 1 minute into the clip.

watching the old fights has got me all pumped up for tonight.....just over an hour till kickoff.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

her nick name in our household is JuLIAR

* Go Maroons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 25-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Come on Queensland!

Agreed on the part about the evil red headed bimbo with the ugly ears.

Your avatar says "Melbourne" Do you go for them (the maroons) because of the QLD content in the Storm or are you really a "banana bending" Cane Toad?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Come on Queensland!

Agreed on the part about the evil red headed bimbo with the ugly ears.

Your avatar says "Melbourne" Do you go for them (the maroons) because of the QLD content in the Storm or are you really a "banana bending" Cane Toad?

Haha. I've lived in Melbourne a long time and I was actually born and raised in NZ. I was naturalized in Brisbane so it's the obvious choice.

The strange thing is, I see so many Kiwi's with a side preference who have never lived here. Maybe they just like a colour better and had to pick.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

i love my melbourne storm boys
but u gota go the under dogs..
although i dont mind seeing billy run the length of the ground and cam setting everything up...
edit on 25-5-2011 by questcequecest because: didnt mean to post to u.. ps win a world club challenge then shoot off from the gob

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
CARN THE PIES!!!

Wait,What?,

Sorry,Wrong thread...

I don't generally get into Rugby,AFL myself

But i am going for QLD tonight

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Warriors doing quite well so far this season too

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

The strange thing is, I see so many Kiwi's with a side preference who have never lived here. Maybe they just like a colour better and had to pick.

So true mate! All the Kiwi's I know are Blues supporters! I bet the international audience were thinking the "cane toad" and "banana bender" terms were serious insults lol! Hope its a good game with plenty of "Biffo"

Cheers!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Huh? All the Kiwis and Islanders I know here in Sydney are Maroon supporters; if they heard you say that they're going to hunt you down and throw you in their Hangi !!!

edit on 25-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

if they heard you say that they're going to hunt you down and throw you in their Hangi

My Bro's would help me out! No doubt about it! Muso's all stick together! Cheers!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Warriors with a terrible start to the year but really coming on strong now, hopefully stay in top 8.
Another Kiwi supporting maroon!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join