It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to the Learned Elders of Zion.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by YHWH2

You belong to a type of certain persons kinda like we have here that Govt are keeping a watchful eye on, for me personally I think your lot are free entertainment and a real comedy show.

I'm afraid you are wrong again.

No one is watching me, and no one knows me, nor do they know I hold such important documents.

I may be entertaining to you, and you may stay entertained for as long as you wish when you are not sleeping or laughing hysterically -- but I have only one aim: Peace in the Middle East between Israel and the Palestinian people.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

Please aim big because the bigger you aim, the more entertaining you become !!! The best part of this is the fact that it's all free and won't cost me a cent!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

reply to post by YHWH2

Please aim big because the bigger you aim, the more entertaining you become !!! The best part of this is the fact that it's all free and won't cost me a cent!

I am very fond of your "ME" mentality. You tell me so much about your true nature with disclosures such as how much things are costing you or not, and how much fun YOU are having. It really is all about you, with you, isn't it?

Good luck to you with that selfish attitude, it'll get you far in life, I'm very confident of that.

Peace,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

i understand your intention and i share them.

however you misunderstand the reality of the situation;

you misunderstand the problem hence your solution cannot work. nobody wants war except those few nazi you propose to let run a nation for themselves.

but as long as they run a nation there will be war.

as a matter of fact, to go deeper (philosophically speaking) as long as there are nations, there is nationalism which has always been the best excuse to make war.

anyway good luck with improving your perception of the matrix.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

No, I like to get my money's worth and some, but in this case watching your own grandiose blow up in your face is free of charge.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX
reply to post by YHWH2

i understand your intention and i share them.

however you misunderstand the reality of the situation;

you misunderstand the problem hence your solution cannot work. nobody wants war except those few nazi you propose to let run a nation for themselves.

but as long as they run a nation there will be war.

as a matter of fact, to go deeper (philosophically speaking) as long as there are nations, there is nationalism which has always been the best excuse to make war.

anyway good luck with improving your perception of the matrix.

I may misunderstand a few things, but what I know for sure, is that when the Learned Elders are made aware that such a work exists - as the one I've mentioned - and will be made available to a worldwide audience then they will settle for a Two-State solution, finally.

As long as peace begins between people in this Earth's many societies, slowly, and slowly, then perhaps war won't be so important for people anymore.

I can only look at my own image in the mirror and ask: What did you do for peace in this world when you had a chance. I have a chance to force Israel into this arrangement, because after receiving council from the Learned Elders, they will not wish for these documents to be released.

I'm hoping for this and indeed praying for it. But as you say my intention may be flawed and it won't work.

Then again, I don't think that Israel will want the fundamentalist Muslims to learn of the "new" intentions of the Learned Elders of Zion.

Thanks for contributing and allowing me to broaden my point on the matter.

The "matrix" I will leave to discuss at a later time or different thread.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Care to Elaborate on how you came into possession of the "Document"?

Since you have been offered money it's safe to assume that someone in power knows that you have the "Document". Why haven't they killed you if the information you posses is so detrimental to the Jewish world?

I doubt it but is there any chance you'd send me a copy? I'd love to have first hand knowledge of what is being discussed here, plus having a failsafe in the event of your death would be a great back up plan

Honestly, though I doubt that you have anything earth shattering or even remotely factual, I'd love to see it. I'm interested in seeing why you believe it's so powerful.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

reply to post by YHWH2

No, I like to get my money's worth and some, but in this case watching your own grandiose blow up in your face is free of charge.

You continue to tell me so much about yourself, and I thank you for it.

You watch your money closely in trying to get the best value for it, because you don't have enough of it. Never mind, I watch my money closely too, albeit I don't work so hard for it as you, admittedly.

Nothing is blowing up and nothing will blow up in my face as I take very good care of myself around things which have a tendency to explode.

Make sure you are equally as careful, will you?

Peace,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

hahahahahahahaha

Mate.....

all my windows and doors are wide open, my telephone and internet works, my mobile phone is always on 24/7, I can be found in less than a click of a button, my tea pot is always brewing for surprise guests, and chocolate tim tams are always on the menu.....

I have nothing to worry about my friend !!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poker
Care to Elaborate on how you came into possession of the "Document"?

Since you have been offered money it's safe to assume that someone in power knows that you have the "Document". Why haven't they killed you if the information you posses is so detrimental to the Jewish world?

I doubt it but is there any chance you'd send me a copy? I'd love to have first hand knowledge of what is being discussed here, plus having a failsafe in the event of your death would be a great back up plan

Honestly, though I doubt that you have anything earth shattering or even remotely factual, I'd love to see it. I'm interested in seeing why you believe it's so powerful.

Of course, no problem. I came to hold such a work as I am a rare book, map, and paper collector.

It was sold to me as a file of documents in Hebrew. It became a book after I sought a friend's assistance in translating it. His name is Mordechai Jakubowski. This is important to mention as it adds weight to my claim that I own such a work. The Learned Elders will know this, I'm confident.

It will only be detrimental to Israel if its release is made. I have been offerred money from Mordechai's close and trusted contacts in Israel. I would not sell it because my cause is greater than money. Someone else's cause may not be so grand as mine, were they to own it instead of me.

I will not be killed. I am not known to Mossad or the Learned Elders, or anyone with any power from Israel. I have been safe, and I will continue to remain safe. All safe-guards are in-place for me and the work. I will not share it until I am forced to do so by Israel's failure in finding a Two-State solution in the Middle East with the Palestinian people.

Thank you for your offer, but it is unnecessary.

If the Learned Elders believe I have what I claim than its power will be enough for them to lobby and bring forth peace in the Middle East. That is my aim. They know that what I am claiming exists, the only thing is that they do not know where or who I am.

I will release the work if Israel fails to find a Two-State solution in the time-frame given.

You may have your doubts, doubt can be good, but it does not diminish the power of the work I own.

Peace,
YHWH2

edit on 25-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Spelling error rectified.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

reply to post by YHWH2

hahahahahahahaha

Mate.....

all my windows and doors are wide open, my telephone and internet works, my mobile phone is always on 24/7, I can be found in less than a click of a button, my tea pot is always brewing for surprise guests, and chocolate tim tams are always on the menu.....

I have nothing to worry about my friend !!!

I see you continue to remain in your state of laughing. And, you continue to tell me so much about where you are and who you are. Tops!

No worries, mate.

I wouldn't wish anything bad on you, I'm sure you have some good qualities between you fits of laughter and sweet dreams.

No worries, indeed, matey.

All the best and may Peace continue to be with you,
YHWH2
edit on 25-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Remark added about Peace.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poker

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Poker

That's the line that makes me think he believes it to be mystical in nature.

Oh well guess it's just the same old hate filled rhetoric.

Are all religions not mystical?
i saw no hate filled rhetoric..

"The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion." is a fictional accout whose sole purpose is to demonise a group of people. That meets my standards for "Hate Filled Rhetoric". The OP obviously believes that it's a true account, though it has been widely discredited and known to be a lie.

Originally posted by YHWH2
reply to post by Poker

You are entitled to your opinion.

I am seeking peace in the Middle East in a Two-State solution deadlock between Israel and the Palestinian people.

Peace,
YHWH2

As a Christian you should realize that it's a widely held belief amoung Christians that peace in the middle east will be broakered by the Antichrist.

Do you want to be the Antichrist or do you just want to usher in the end of the world?

I don't take the Bible literally. What others think or observe is their business. I don't necessarily subscribe to their views.

I have a personal relationship with G_D, and no one else is invited.

I am not the Anti-Christ, and I don't believe I am brokering anything. Brokering is for those people in power. All I am seeking to do is bring about such a meeting which would end with peace in the Middle east between Israel and the oppressed Palestinian people.

I am not about ending this world. I am solely about one thing: Peace in the Middle East and peace between people in the many societies this world contains. If peace occurs in the Middle East than I believe it will be easier to form and find in the greater world.

Thank you for allowing me to expand upon some of my points.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2
edit on 25-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Spelling error rectified.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Now:

I have every intention to fulfill my threat.

There are presently two present-futures. One where this document exists and is being monitored by these men and I, and the other where this document exists and its existence will be made known to the widest possible audience. (See what happens once the fundamentalist Muslims begin reading it.)

Why haven't I already released this work? One reason; is that I sincerely believe that I would prefer for such power to remain in the hands of a people who got their own Holy book from G_D himself. I would never wish for such power to be held by a Communist group for instance.

1. I cannot really take you seriously when you come to a website like this to talk about releasing important religious/political information. Why would you think people who need to see this are using this website. It actually seems to becoming overrun with kids who have little clue about what they are discussing. We are gettting close to summer holidays and it gets even worse then.
2. You pay lip service to 'peace' yet you have no problem making threats.
3. Your reaction to some of the posts on the thread leads me to believe you are a very immature person. Im guessing your still in college.
4. If there was a chance that there is any truth in what you are talking about which I doubt very much, you prove only one thing. You are yet another fool who thinks it is important to withhold information, to keep 'secrets'. Shame on you. This is why this planet is in such a state in 2011. People try to hold power over others with secrets. You are a disgrace Sir. If you had any infomation that could assist in bringing peace to this planet it should be released immediately.

Good day and good riddance!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

I know the name Jakubowski somewhere.......and the only Mordechai I know of that name died afew years ago!!!!! Must go do a search after dinner and I'll return with my results.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

reply to post by YHWH2

I know the name Jakubowski somewhere.......and the only Mordechai I know of that name died afew years ago!!!!! Must go do a search after dinner and I'll return with my results.

I am not interested in your results.

Enjoy your dinner, I hope it's free or cost-effective in any case.

Peace,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

Of course my dinner is cost affective...........this is not a 5 star restaurant here !

You don't have to be interested in any results of my search but others might. See, I have a very large family tree from Poland, Germany and Russia which is why that name stuck out!

You think my search might help support your story? By the time I return and after I've done the research you better hope you got the name right!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Now:

I have every intention to fulfill my threat.

There are presently two present-futures. One where this document exists and is being monitored by these men and I, and the other where this document exists and its existence will be made known to the widest possible audience. (See what happens once the fundamentalist Muslims begin reading it.)

Why haven't I already released this work? One reason; is that I sincerely believe that I would prefer for such power to remain in the hands of a people who got their own Holy book from G_D himself. I would never wish for such power to be held by a Communist group for instance.

1. I cannot really take you seriously when you come to a website like this to talk about releasing important religious/political information. Why would you think people who need to see this are using this website. It actually seems to becoming overrun with kids who have little clue about what they are discussing. We are gettting close to summer holidays and it gets even worse then.
2. You pay lip service to 'peace' yet you have no problem making threats.
3. Your reaction to some of the posts on the thread leads me to believe you are a very immature person. Im guessing your still in college.
4. If there was a chance that there is any truth in what you are talking about which I doubt very much, you prove only one thing. You are yet another fool who thinks it is important to withhold information, to keep 'secrets'. Shame on you. This is why this planet is in such a state in 2011. People try to hold power over others with secrets. You are a disgrace Sir. If you had any infomation that could assist in bringing peace to this planet it should be released immediately.

Good day and good riddance!

How you take me is irrelevant. It does not hinder or assist my aim.

There may be kids here, naturally, some are doing a lot of laughing and being free with their information, and plans even. This may be an education for them or as remarked, a fun bit of entertainment. I could be more comfortable and satisfied with myself, I will offer in a free and open admission.

I have not made any threats of violence. And the threat I have made can be countered with Israel's accomodation in finding and agreeing to a Two-State solution between itself and the Palestinian people. It is wrong to try and discredit me with attributing some meaning to violence in my threat.

I am about peace, only. What will happen if Israel were to fail in the accomodation mentioned is not as a result of my threat, but their failure. This is clear.

I am not in college and I am a mature person. But if you think I am what you think I am than that is your opinion and may hold it for as long as you wish to do so. I maintain your opinion is incorrect, though.

I am not a fool, and I don't believe it is foolish to seek to achieve peace through this process as mentioned. Why would you call me a fool?

Is it a disgrace to seek peace in a part of the world which affects the entire globe?

You have your Wikileaks, so make sure you offer them a donation, they can always use more money.

The only way to help make peace in this instance is for me to NOT release the work, but threaten to do so. I fear its release will cause more violence, and I would not wish for that. This is the reason absolutely not to release but threaten its release for peace.

My shame is my own, but I am not shamed by your attacks.

What would you do if you owned such a work, I wonder? Any why do you think I will have gone by your exclamation of 'good riddance'? Very odd behaviour, I must say, from someone treating himself or herself so seriously, and purpoting to know so much about my college placement and maturity.

I think you are confusing me with something in your own mind you wish to get rid off, or see the end.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

edit on 25-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: To remove a snide comment.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

reply to post by YHWH2

Of course my dinner is cost affective...........this is not a 5 star restaurant here !

You don't have to be interested in any results of my search but others might. See, I have a very large family tree from Poland, Germany and Russia which is why that name stuck out!

You think my search might help support your story? By the time I return and after I've done the research you better hope you got the name right!

Unless you have a search window into the Vatican, you research will not add up to much, I fear.

Your family tree does not interest me, as I suppose it does not interest others here presently.

The name may stick in your mind, but your efforts to find what you think you will find, will become unstuck, sadly.

I am not after your assistance, nor do I care if you believe that I have what I claim.

I only hope for one thing presently, and that is peace in the Middle East between Israel and the Palestinian people.

Hope you're enjoying you Maccas meal, the most cost-effective meal in the world, in my opinion.

Peace,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I have not made any threats of violence.

Given the context in which it appears

(See what happens once the fundamentalist Muslims begin reading it.)

looks very much like a threat. As if The text you hold would cause the "Muslim Fundamentalists" to be so outraged by it they'd have no choice but to retaliate violently against Israel.

The way it reads to me is that there would be a Terrorists attack against Israel because of the information you hold.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Poker because: Rearranged Jumbled Thoughts....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

You ask what I would do if I owned such material?

I have been on this planet long enough to know that 'I own' no thing on this planet.

The hatred and conflict between the peoples in the middle east is disgusting. I have witnessed this hatred first hand in other locations for many years myself.

You clearly have chosen a side in this conflict. The problems in the middle east will never be solved by someone from either side as the hatred is too strong. It will take someone external to show both sides in this mess how selfish and immature they are.

If you think you will get the audience you expect on this site you are clearly delusion and I believe this is clearly a hoax.

If you are genuine in your threats its very easy to contact the owners of this site and provide assurances that you have the material you claim to have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join