It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoena Filed in D.C. Court for Hawaii Director of Health to Produce the ORIGINAL typewritten BC!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
Hey dummies, the case number is legit. The judge is legit. The form is legit.
She signed it where she is supposed to sign it.
Go drink more koolaid.

She is not an "Officer" of the court....that is where the Judge is supposed to sign...not the lawyer.

Plus...the moron Taitz put down the address of Loretta Fuddy as the place where she is being subpoened to.

So she is subpoened to her own office...LOL.

Taitz is a moron...I suggest stop listening to her.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Well hey dummy yourself, the case number is the one from her case file (Taitz v Astrue), all she did was slap that case number on a downloaded form she got from the Web, stick her own signature on it, and let the birthers go wild with it.

Epic fail.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I too am offended by Barack and Michelle continuing to look the other way while so many Americans suffer as they go on their extravagant vacations and Michelle dresses in designer clothing. What happened to the frugal Barack and Michelle back in the 2008 campaign, where he wore worn out shoes and she ordered dresses from J Crew? They presented themselves as being understanding and for the people, but they lied. It must be nice to get to have all of these fun little trips, living the good life while the people who suffered in the gulf oil spill continue to suffer, while people lose their jobs, homes, and dignity. While so many people barely make it pay check to paycheck making choices between food or medicine. Yes i find them both willfully looking the other way while Michelle antoinette wears her high fashions. It is a slap in the face.

Just wait though, during his next campaign, they'll be out in their common clothing asking everyone to buy into their lies. They will make promises all over again and pretend that they care. Please tell me how they can ne over in another country living it up while over 100 americans died in Joplin? They truly make me sick.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: Additional thoughts

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ok.. How about you take a second to stop insulting people, and please, SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS THIS SUBPOENA WAS ISSUED BY A JUDGE. Calling people "dummies" or telling them to drink "kool aid" does NOT make you right. It makes you look immature, and ignorant. Please.. point out to me, at the website the OP supplied as "evidence" WHERE it states this was issued by Judge Lambert, OR ANY court official. Did you even read the link supplied in the OP?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"Indicate if Attorney for Plaintiff or Defendant" when signing as issueing officer. Seems pretty straight forward to me. Obviously the Attorney for the Plaintiff or the Defendant can be the "Issueing Officer". Come on people, just read the info for what it is. Obama is definately hiding something, several things in fact. There is precious little proof of his existance in the records of th US from birth to the present day. Isnt that a little strange. A little. Come on.... Occams Razor.
edit on 25-5-2011 by OccultScience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Why is it that every time anything is said that opposes Obama or his policies someone wants to cry racism? It is ridiculous. Personally, it has nothing to do with color at all. Honestly I think the reason he got voted in was because of racism. So there, I said it! No one really knew who this guy was. He was voted in because black people wanted a black President. Well, we have Herman Cain running now. I guess we will see what happens now that there are 2 black men running and on diffrent political tickets. Should be interesting. I personally don't care if he is white, black, blue, woman, or male. I just want someone to FINALLY represent the people!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I was just running this news by my 93 yo grandpa and he said... Expect some thing big real soon to steer the focus off of this again. Hope he's wrong!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Anybody understand what all this means?

CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 1:11-cv-00402-RCL

Case 1:11-cv-00402-RCL Document 10 Filed 05/23/11
edit on 5/25/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Jeez you birthers are just rediculous.

Hey OP did you ever think to check out your claims before posting it on ATS?

Did you ever think to not listen to Taitz as she is really out there?

Ever think to start a thread with some legitimate questions?

Nahh I doubt it, because you are a birther...which means facts dont matter and only politics do.

Keep rooting for a team that lacks facts.

You, sir, are lacking in so many ways.

I am for team truth. I realize that is a lot to ask for, but you can't run from the truth forever. There are a lot of people who know what a long form bc from the 60's looks like and it ain't nothing like the one we were shown.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok.. So EVERY post by a "birther" is going to completely ignore the fact that the OP posted a purposely misleading thread title? It's ok for you to be deceptive and lie, but SOMETHING has to be wrong with the BC, right? Based on what? Things you make up in your head?

I'm just waiting for someone to now post something about Obama's grandmother, and/or sister, then maybe make some claim about Obama spending millions of tax payer money to "hide" his records. Do any of you actually care about Truth, or do you just want to serve your own Agenda? Do you HONESTLY believe your own lies? Do you justify lieing, and being deceptive in order to "exspose" a lie? Can you comprehend the hypocricy or the irony of those actions? Accusing someone of being deceptive and lieing, all the while trying to support your stance with lies, and deceptive wording?

I'm honestly trying to understand your mindset, but I just can't do it. I don't know how someone can lie to themselves, and seemingly believe it. It boggles the mind that someone can be so... willfully ignorant.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Um - fact is no-one has verified that Obama was born in Hawaii ............because he hasn't let anyone get their hands on an original BC to check it out.

Do you not think it is the most 'legitimate' question of all for any American to ask if their president is in fact elligible to hold that office?

When he has hidden every single document that would reveal what name and nationality he was using at the time?

When he is using a social security no that in the opinion of proffesional investigators: could only have been obtained by fraud.

As far as I can tell - this seems to be a genuine supoena.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So.. you prove he is from Kenya.. Then what? Nothing will ever come of this.. This is all calculated to keep the easily manipulated away from the real issues.

I would not be surprised to find out the Obama camp was behind this. People that support Obama will ignore it and the people who don't will put all of their energy into this and will never realize what is really going on around them.

This candidate was picked by the ptb just like the rest of them, they want us distracted by this. This some how matters more than the billions we gave to the banks?
edit on 25-5-2011 by aceto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Where did this originate? I only see it on blogs and forums.. If it were real, I would expect at least Fox to jump all over it, yet they have not.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
WHY do you believe this is a legit subpoena? Because it fits your world view? I see alot of claims, without one shred of evidence, or proof supporting those claims. Actually, I see people (OP including) posting deceptive statements, and lies. Anyone care to point out where its stated ANYWHERE, other then the OP, that this subpoena was issued by a Judge? No? I didn't think so..

He released his short form certificate. You all crowed for a long form BC. He released it.. Now, suddenly, there are all these BC experts that can prove the original document is fake, even thought NONE OF YOU have seen the original.. You saw a scanned copy. But no, you can spot a fake BC while blindfolded, and your hands tied behind your back, right? You've seen, inspected, and cataloged every long form birth certificate ever issued in the United States, right?

There is a reason this issue is completely ridiculed, even by the GOP and any non-fringe Conservative groups. You might as well just start posting that Obama is a Reptilian from Orzak'Gru, you have the same amount of proof for that statement as you do for saying the President of the United States wasn't born in the US of A.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
Where did this originate? I only see it on blogs and forums.. If it were real, I would expect at least Fox to jump all over it, yet they have not.

a subpoena has to be signed by a judge...this one is not...
that's why this is worthless, and nobody is paying attention.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi TrueAmerican,

Long time no seen.

I am amazed that this discussion is still going, they can keep things hidden from hundreds of years ago so I think this is a never-ending story, long after Barry Hussein O'bama's guaranteed second term is over there still will be this discussion.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Grey Magic because: edited name

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by mudbeed
Jeez you birthers are just rediculous.

Hey OP did you ever think to check out your claims before posting it on ATS?

Did you ever think to not listen to Taitz as she is really out there?

Ever think to start a thread with some legitimate questions?

Nahh I doubt it, because you are a birther...which means facts dont matter and only politics do.

Keep rooting for a team that lacks facts.

You, sir, are lacking in so many ways.

I am for team truth. I realize that is a lot to ask for, but you can't run from the truth forever. There are a lot of people who know what a long form bc from the 60's looks like and it ain't nothing like the one we were shown.

You need to join Team fact first, then join team "truth"

You folks are so devoid of fact it makes me sick.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by aceto

a subpoena has to be signed by a judge...this one is not...
that's why this is worthless, and nobody is paying attention.

The signature box just states 'attorney for plaintif for defendent' - I fail tosee why this is notlegitimate.

As for lack of media coverage - they have been bending over backwards to not deal with this story from day one - they have as much to lose as Obama!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join