It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoena Filed in D.C. Court for Hawaii Director of Health to Produce the ORIGINAL typewritten BC!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It most definately is that and nothing else because of your groups complete and utter inability to introduce one darn thing that will benefit all and not a select few, you are playing right into TPTB's agenda and the sad part about is that you are unable to realize it and are told if you go against their agenda that you are somehow "Anti American", I'm gonna repeat a Bushism and that is "Either You Are With Us Or You Are With The Terrorists" more then applies here.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

He is an American first and foremost like you and I! Just remember what country you live in.
edit on 25-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

You lost me there bub

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

He is an American first and foremost like you and I! Just remember what country you live in.
edit on 25-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

You lost me there bub

Lemon,

He is an American by birth like you and I and that is all that matters is the point I am trying to make.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This was not "issued" by a judge.. it was issued by Taitz herself, but I'm sure that will be overlooked by the majority of posters patting each other on the back. I swear this whole "birther" movement is a complicated conspiracy meant to paint Republicans/Conservatives/the Right as absolutely insane. Like shaving your eyebrows crazy.. stumbling down the street, pushing a rusty shopping cart full of empty chocolate milk cartons and cigarette butts, while screaming at the flying mushroom men circling around their head, crazy.

Nothing will come of this. Just like EVERY OTHER BIRTHER THREAD that claimed some kind of smoking gun proof. Threads claiming some kind of "discovery" have been posted since Obama took office, with nothing but ridicule and embarrassment as a result.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

As were the Confederates, which you lambasted

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The issuing judge doesn't have to sign the form you dummies, the judges name is at the top right; ROYCE LAMBERT.
The "Issuing officer" is the person making the request, the plaintiff or their attorney, this is why Orly signed it there. They don't just have these forms laying around, they are generated ONLY with a case number, as seen at the top right in front of the judge's name.

This looks legit to me, but who am I? A trial attorney perhaps? Maybe?
We'll never know.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

As were the Confederates, which you lambasted

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

When they seceeded in 1861 that forfieted the right to claim US citizenship as they were an independant nation between 1861 - 1865 and was readmitted entry into the US in 1867 when Reconstruction was passed and made law then and only then did they regain full US citizenship.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Would be very interesting to see the effect on the sheeple if this fraud was ever allowed to be exposed.

The whole political, media, judicial estabishment would be exposed as the corrupt, incompetent, groupthinking, clueless, empty suits they are - not to mention the extreme constitutional crisis that would unfold.

Conspiracy would become mainstream as people really began to look at just who the hell obama is and the people who manipulated him into POTUS.

Just this one simple event has the power to transform life inthe USA more than anything else!

Well many would just shrug it off, say so what, and continue fawning for this president of ours. Hell he's already declared himself above the law and nobody has called him on it. Ignored a judges ruling on gulf drilling, told the senate straight out he's not going to obey the "law" about czars they put in the budget. I could go on. Nobody will bat an eye. Actually the media will most likely hail him as the first non born president.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Someone mentioned Obama being the worst president ever? Wow!!!! How QUICKLY you've forgotten! Obama wasn't involved with 911, the Iraq War, the Afghanistan war, or the war on terror. He didn't pass the patriot act, wasnt involved in wire-tapping and invasion of privacy, and didn't have mercenaries, at his disposal. While everyone is bashing this current president...let's not forget what the previous POTUS did to the country. If you're gonna go after someone...go after the person responsible for murdering 10's - 100's of thousands of people...for no reason! You people need to focus. Let's deal with the treasonous acts from the last administration, first. Obama's term is just about up.....VOTE FOR A NEW president...next year.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
This looks legit to me, but who am I? A trial attorney perhaps? Maybe?
Orly Taitz is issuing a subpoena in a DC court commanding someone for a deposition in Hawaii.

Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Rule 45(a)(2)(A) and (B)—

A subpoena must issue as follows:
(A) for attendance at a hearing or trial, from the court for the district where the hearing or trial is to be held;
(B) for attendance at a deposition, from the court for the district where the deposition is to be taken; and

We'll never know.
Oh, I think we have an idea...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Wow. Just wow. I wonder how Obama et al are going to get out of THIS one! I guess even the judge wasn't fooled by Obama's forged long form!

Pfft Orly Taiz eh?

Why don't you give up, Birther?

At least grip onto a conspiracy you have some proof to back up your claims rather than partisan BS.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Really? The forms aren't just laying around? *cough* www.uscourts.gov...

And this form here looks quite familiar... www.pdfforlawyers.com...

It looks like Taitz just simply filled out this form and posted it online.. The judge, and the case number are connected to Taitz's CT social security # case.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Orly filed her "birther" case (Taitz v. Astrue) pro se (in Washington DC), and she does not have an attorney for her case, and as such she herself is not eligible to sign a subpoena. She would have to have someone with the court (a clerk at least) in Hawaii do it, and we can clearly see there is no signature as such. She is parading this "subpoena" around (from DC) like it could possibly have any impact in Hawaii (it wouldn't).

I think dear Mrs. Taitz is desperate to show her case is moving forward and has taken to showing faked court papers. Or maybe someone can explain how a DC issued subpoena not bearing any court officials signatures and only signed by Taitz herself (not an attorney in DC) can have any bearing on Hawaii officials. That's the problem with Orly, she doesn't understand the rules of the court, showing a subpoena that is issued by the wrong court and not even a properly issued subpoena. This will no doubt be ignored just on those grounds, and no doubt she'll claim the courts are all engaged in a conspiracy against her.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmmm... something else that I just noted.. It seems that this thread title is being purposely misleading. Please point out to me, ANYWHERE, even on one of Taitz's OWN site (and the link supplied) where it says this subpoena was issued by a Judge. It looks like someone is trying to use an "argument from authority".. If a JUDGE, by George, issued this subpoena, THEN there MUST be something to this birther thing. Too bad even Taitz herself wasn't goofy enough to claim some kind of judge, or court issued this subpoena.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

But it's on a blog it must be real! This is exactly why I ever even bother going against the whole BC conspiracy. Birthers are screaming deny ignorance while they follow these bloggers who aren't even doing a great job of making their conspiracies look real. Please restore my faith in humanity and give it up, admit you have been had and move on. This ought to make it's way into the hoax bin asap.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalphos
The first page of that PDF document says that the subpoena request was denied in it's entirety.

State law prohibits the department from disclosing any vital statistics records or information contained in such records unless the requestor has a direct and tangible interest in the record or otherwise allowed by statute or administrative rule. See HRS §338-18. Direct and tangible interest is determined by HRS §338-18 (b).

For these reasons, your request received on May 9, 2011 is being denied in its entirety.

Lol, FAIL.

The subpoena was issued 5/24/11, by a US District Court. The letter is dated 5/19/11. I think she was showing that paperwork to illustrate her attempts to get the BC, which were denied.

Fuddy can't ignore a court subpoena, and it is the one exception in Hawaii law, outside consent of the family, that birth records can be ordered released- through a court order.

And also notice that the Judge went right over Onaka's head straight to the Director of Health. This is going to get real interesting, real fast.
edit on Wed May 25th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

I am eagerly waiting for you to come back and eat crow.

A subpoena issued by the queen of crazy herself...Orly Taitz....LOL.

You don't honestly believe she can issue a subpoena...do you????

Did you honestly believe this was a real subpoena???

This thread really should be hoaxed since the title is clearly not true.
edit on 25-5-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Nah, they'll just avoid the issue, then go to different birther threads and spread the same disproven claims, all the while calling anyone who questions them paid dis-info agents. Their inability to see the irony, is amazing. You can see it for yourself, as the same people jump around different threads, posting some fraudulant claim, someone will point out that their claim has been proven wrong, the poster will dissapear from that thread, just to move to a different thread and start the whole thing over again.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hey dummies, the case number is legit. The judge is legit. The form is legit.
She signed it where she is supposed to sign it.
Go drink more koolaid.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
while people are pointing out that the judge may get overruled there is also the possibility that Obama would just fake this original as well. Didn't Jerome Corsi say they had a mole inside the Hawaii health department and he knows they forged the document and replaced it? Maybe I heard wrong, but either way it seems like something they would do.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow! I never truly thought that anyone of "official" title would actually take hold of this and run with it. Interesting.

But maybe if someone like a judge with brains gets a hold of it and turns it over for INDEPENDENT analysis (yeah right), the issue can finally be settled.
The issue will never be "settled".

People are unhappy with the state of affairs and, wether Obama is actually responsible or not...he has become the target of "the people's" unrest.

I am by no means saying that he or is not actually responsible, or that he is or isn't a good POTUS. It really has no bearing, any longer, upon the direction of this runaway train.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join