It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subpoena Filed in D.C. Court for Hawaii Director of Health to Produce the ORIGINAL typewritten BC!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I see when the like 10 or so of your threads have been debunked you cite this crud.

A Federal judge has no authourity to access a secured zone where the original sits. Yet another futile attempt to make the VAULT COPY leave the vault where it will no doubt dissapear.

Stop with this already, you are getting nowhere fast and give it a rest!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
doesn't matter
jerome courci's book slays the issue
read it
.....or not

Obama's a fraud
fraud is the way we role in amerika these days

Everyone and their mother is getting what they want from him at the expense of the Amerikan poepl because they all know..and blaikmail is the way its is done on DC

Remember the TARP bailout?
90 percent against

pay up rubes

edit on 25-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Your sig tells me where your mindset is and anyone who still backs that racist flag and nation continues to remian what is fundamentally the matter with this nation.

The South lost in 1865, GET OVER IT!

The bank bailouts were signed into law around Oct 16 2008 while 43 is in office. TARP ended June 2010.

Back to topic,

Your use of "Amerika" shows that your roots and allegiance is rooted in Nazi-ism as Amerika is the German spelling for America., get the spelling right or leave this nation.

edit on 25-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

thats the best you got?
hahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahah
attacking An AV?
a poor lil pixel?
my a tuff guy eh?

when I said read the book get the facts
i guess I mistakenly assumed you could read
my bad

youl,d see where it says Canada there bub

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

thats the best you got?
hahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahah

when I said read the book get the facts
i guess I mistakenly assumed you could read
my bad

Cheque out the edit!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
thats right

i wrote it slow so you could read it since you can't do the book

I'm sure Larry sinclair has a nice lil bonus for ya when you get home tonght

edit on 25-5-2011 by Danbones because: There's an edit for you

now back to the thread? where the debate was?
edit on 25-5-2011 by Danbones because: edit edit edit edit

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Where is the judge's signature on the subpoena? NOWHERE!

Another Orly Taitz hoax!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thread derailment

In Jerome Corci's book there is all the evidence one needs
which is why Esquire Magazine ran a huge HOAX attacking the publisher and the Author
www.esquire.com...

which is the only attack left for liers

As we reported yesterday, Corsi is closing in on the people within Obama’s inner circle who were responsible for creating the fraudulent document that was released by the White House in electronic format and contains a plethora of errors and clear evidence of manipulation.

“I’m pretty well on the trail of linking the characteristics of this document to someone who’s going to have a lot of explaining to do,” said Corsi, adding that he was “hot on the trail” of one individual who “may have had a hand in this,” and that his identity would be released this week.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate
riversinoregon.blogspot.com...

edit on 25-5-2011 by Danbones because: SPELLING LINKS EVIDENCE

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Thread derailment

In Jerome Corci's book there is all the evidence one needs
which is why Esquire Magazine ran a huge HOAX attacking the publisher and the Author
www.esquire.com...

which is the only attack left for liers

As we reported yesterday, Corsi is closing in on the people within Obama’s inner circle who were responsible for creating the fraudulent document that was released by the White House in electronic format and contains a plethora of errors and clear evidence of manipulation.

“I’m pretty well on the trail of linking the characteristics of this document to someone who’s going to have a lot of explaining to do,” said Corsi, adding that he was “hot on the trail” of one individual who “may have had a hand in this,” and that his identity would be released this week.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate
riversinoregon.blogspot.com...

edit on 25-5-2011 by Danbones because: SPELLING LINKS EVIDENCE

Combining birther threads and employing thread hijacks? Wow, y'all can't think for yourself and haven't been told how to respond.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
obamacrimes.com...

here's Democrat Phil Bergs site which has been on this issue since day one

Immy
just saw your post which went up while I was writing this one

As Yoda would say
mr no evidence you are

attacking AVs is thread derailmant
and that is because there is no evidence to show Obama isn't a fraud

say
where is the guy whould tried these same derailment tactics on me over the LAST birth cert that ended up a proven fraud...??
I won't mention his name so as not to embarass him futher then he already did.
unless he is you?

way to go team!
edit on 25-5-2011 by Danbones because: responce to similtanious post

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The Obama Crimes website is not to be trusted. Got me? I have never seen racism so blatant since the Aryan Brotherhood or The Ku Klux Klan websites.

How far have we fallen?

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

not to be trusted?
prove it

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Even if a Court stated they must release the original file it will be appealed all the way to the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court will not touch it with a ten foot pole.

There is NO checks and balances in this Republic. We ain't no Democracy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
gosh, so whats wrong with seeing the actuall document?? the photocpied documents are in question so this could all be resolved by producing the real, actual typed original which should be on file... whats wrong with that?? this issue could have been a cut and dried, over done with, nothing to talk about, ect ect ect....but guess what, (pause for effect)........................................................................................................

it isnt, simply because 'they' wont show the original document that should be on file...why why why? why sit there and play this game when 'they' could have ended it quickly and permenantly? but for some reason 'they' choose not to and now look at the situation 'they' put themselves in.

once again for the cheap seats....why why why not show the original typed document?

as spock would say, 'logic dictates that there is no original typed document, facinating'

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

not to be trusted?
prove it

The lack of a thinking brain in your groups entire collective. The fact your group has yet to offer a single solution facing our nation today, the fact that ever since 2009 there is this intense hatred for the black man in The WH.

Everytime one of your claims is shot to hell you want to react violently and mercilessly. If he wanted to bomb Palestine you'd be against it, if he wanted to bomb Israel you'd be against it, if he was going to bomb Iran you'd be against it for no other reason that it is him.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
gosh, so whats wrong with seeing the actuall document?? the photocpied documents are in question so this could all be resolved by producing the real, actual typed original which should be on file... whats wrong with that?? this issue could have been a cut and dried, over done with, nothing to talk about, ect ect ect....but guess what, (pause for effect)........................................................................................................

it isnt, simply because 'they' wont show the original document that should be on file...why why why? why sit there and play this game when 'they' could have ended it quickly and permenantly? but for some reason 'they' choose not to and now look at the situation 'they' put themselves in.

once again for the cheap seats....why why why not show the original typed document?

as spock would say, 'logic dictates that there is no original typed document, facinating'

The vault copy for which the bc issued by the WH last month is the one released and no one outside of Hawai'i Dept Of Health officials are allowed to touch it to prevent it from dissapearing. The entity that denied the request is The Hawaii State Supreme Court which overrides all local courts.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Your sig tells me where your mindset is and anyone who still backs that racist flag and nation continues to remian what is fundamentally the matter with this nation.

The South lost in 1865, GET OVER IT!

The bank bailouts were signed into law around Oct 16 2008 while 43 is in office. TARP ended June 2010.

Back to topic,

Your use of "Amerika" shows that your roots and allegiance is rooted in Nazi-ism as Amerika is the German spelling for America., get the spelling right or leave this nation.

So what is he? A Nazi or a Dixie?

ahh . . . cries of racism. I have expected as much from you.

We really need negative stars.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

He is an American first and foremost like you and I! Just remember what country you live in.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I can see "deny ignorance" has lost all meaning on this site

No judge has issued such a subpoena - this is another pathetic "birther" charade by Orly Taitz. She isn't even a lawyer.

The Corsi book is by the same political hack who wrote a political smear book on John Kerry ("unfit for command"). You can read some of Corsi's commentary here and decide for yourself how mentally stable this guy is (PS: some of his commentary will be offensive to Jews and Catholics).

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

the fact that ever since 2009 there is this intense hatred for the black man in The WH.

The BS race card again..
As if Obama hasn't done enough damage and lied enough to piss people off..

Nah, must be his coffee colored skin..
He certainly ain't no black man..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join