It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening NOW: Rand Paul has been holding the Senate floor to keep them from passing the Patriot Act

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

ummm, its called "Unlawful" search, which is Constitutionally prohibited. Or did you think the founding fathers had it all wrong? Either way, tell the TSA to quit touching me and look for criminals instead.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Do you know what the report even looks like?

Take a look.
www.fincen.gov...

35 Summary characterization of suspicious activity:
a Bank Secrecy Act/Structuring/
Money Laundering
b Bribery/Gratuity
c Check Fraud
d Check Kiting
e Commercial Loan Fraud
s Other
f Computer Intrusion
g Consumer Loan Fraud
h Counterfeit Check
i Counterfeit Credit/Debit Card
j Counterfeit Instrument (other)
k Credit Card Fraud
l Debit Card Fraud
m Defalcation/Embezzlement
n False Statement
o Misuse of Position or Self Dealing
p Mortgage Loan Fraud
q Mysterious Disappearance
r Wire Transfer Fraud
t Terrorist Financing
u Identity Theft

edit on 25-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
**Reminder**

The Terms & Conditions does not allow for any activism or recruitment for causes.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Mod Note: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.

Please stay on the topic which is "Happening NOW: Rand Paul has been holding the Senate floor to keep them from passing the Patriot Act".

Any posts that attempt to rally other members for any particular cause, will be removed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

My bad.

Still think it's a good thing someone is doing something about the Patriot act

Bump

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

And the banks will love this part when they don't have to tell on shady business and can't get in trouble for it.

Rememver Bank of America and all the drug money from South America. No problem after this bill. Thanks Ron and Rand.

So any time there is a burglary in your neighborhood I guess you don/t mind if the cops come search your house just to make sure it wasn't you... Sigh!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I don't agree with Rand Paul on...just about everything. This is the way to filibuster. Same way Bernie Sanders did it a while back.

Rand should really just go independent or libertarian and knock this 'republican' moniker off.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Good job Rand. A chip off the ole block

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Harry Reid got the Patriot Act extended by attaching its text to a House small business bill:
politics.blogs.foxnews.com...!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Just a stunt, he'll sign off on it soon as no one is looking.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jax27

Apparently you don't know anything about the Paul's

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Good for him!

Shame on those other idiots

shame on them!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There are few people that make me proud of my country. This man is one of them. Thanks Rand for all your work. The true Patriots of this country appreciate you and your work

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I am doing better than calling the office. I am moving there.
Leaving this overly PC NW region for saner waters.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pha3drus

"For the past seven hours, Senator Paul has been holding the Senate floor, keeping Reid and his allies from rushing this bill through the Senate without debate or amendments." Please give Senator Paul's office a call at 202-224-4343 to thank him for standing up for the American people and the Constitution! Afterward, please give both of your senators another call through the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121. Ask them to stand with Rand Paul, the Constitution, and the fundamental liberties that made America great by opposing the rushed extension of these three provisions without debate - and unamended.

MORE INFO

Rand Paul's Excellent Speech against the Extension of Patriot Act

FACT : Only 5 Democrats voted against the Patriot Act
Rand Paul is the real deal! Sometimes I wish he were running for president. He does a great job at elucidating his position on controversial issues like this one.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Pha3drus because: grammar

LOL, you guys are soo funny. Why do you think Ron Paul is even allowed to continue to LIVE, to even breathe air. He is a Master Mason. Just look it up. There is video of him throwing up the horns just like all the others. Cmon, yall have to get a clue. If ATS is the bread and butter of our conspiracy theorists, we might as well get on our knees now, and beg for the mark of the beast. You people are so doomed.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Wow, someone actually has a brain. You are 100% right.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh

Wow, someone actually has a brain.

Unfortunately it is not either of you two.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Not knowing anything about him...something tells me those 2 brainless guys are on the mark. Most can be bought, or threatened....in some form or another nowadays....everyone has a price I hear.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The only way to help him is to call your representation and let them know how you feel about this situation! do nothing and go down in flames!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join