It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lies of the PA knows no bounds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Benjamin Freedman was an Ex-Jew who refutes the Jewish entitlement to Israel.

About Benjamin Freedman.

.Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times. The Willard Hotel, Washington, D.C., speech was given before a patriotic, Christian audience (NOT before Nazis as some have suggested) in 1961 on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense.

Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us -- his warning to the West -- is more urgent than ever before

Benjamin Freedman. On the origin of the Khazar Jews. 1961 (audio)

edit on 28-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Shlomo Sand, Professor of History at Tel Aviv University has written a book, 'The Invention of the Jewish People.'

Here's are some short interviews with him.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I could find a 1000 times more videos of Jews, religious Jews, holocaust survivors, who are FOR the state of Israel...

Who do you think benefitted most from the states establishment? HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS. Tens of thousands poured into the country after the war. So you can find one that does like Israel? Good for you. I can counter that with thousands.

Infact, the majority of todays Ashkenazic Israeli population had a uncle, aunt, mom, dad or grandparents who were killed during the holocaust.... And today they sit in the state that would have been a haven to the Jews of Nazi Germany. Those moronic, embecilic anti-zionists Jews dont know a freaking thing about history. Their knowledge of anything outside of Judaism is nill; thus theyre not realistic. Their ideas are preposterous. If not now, When? their answer to that question would make maimonides, the great rationalist philosopher, fume in anger. Such idiocy doesnt deserve to be called Jewish.

Look at Bar khoba. Was he a godman who descended from the sky? or was he a religious Jew, and Rebel against Rome? These people are a disgrace to rationalism.

They may be Jews - and im not even Jewish - but they only hurt Jews, and Judaism by saying Jews who support the Jewish state are hurting themselves. Nonsense!

This guy has obviously never read about Alice Bailey and her agenda detailed in her book "Plan for the New World Order," in the section on the "reorganization of world religions," that Goal No. 2 calls for:]

"The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."

So..ummm, orthodox Jew who thinks he is safe living in the diaspore. look at your history. You will NEVER be safe. The PTB will make sure that this blemish called orthodox Judaism, with its "obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis." will be "gradually dissolved".....by "any means necessary"...

Such a naive fool.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

I could find a 1000 times more videos of Jews, religious Jews, holocaust survivors, who are FOR the state of Israel...

Who do you think benefitted most from the states establishment? HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS. Tens of thousands poured into the country after the war. So you can find one that does like Israel? Good for you. I can counter that with thousands.

Infact, the majority of todays Ashkenazic Israeli population had a uncle, aunt, mom, dad or grandparents who were killed during the holocaust.... And today they sit in the state that would have been a haven to the Jews of Nazi Germany. Those moronic, embecilic anti-zionists Jews dont know a freaking thing about history. Their knowledge of anything outside of Judaism is nill; thus theyre not realistic. Their ideas are preposterous. If not now, When? their answer to that question would make maimonides, the great rationalist philosopher, fume in anger. Such idiocy doesnt deserve to be called Jewish.

Look at Bar khoba. Was he a godman who descended from the sky? or was he a religious Jew, and Rebel against Rome? These people are a disgrace to rationalism.

They may be Jews - and im not even Jewish - but they only hurt Jews, and Judaism by saying Jews who support the Jewish state are hurting themselves. Nonsense!

This guy has obviously never read about Alice Bailey and her agenda detailed in her book "Plan for the New World Order," in the section on the "reorganization of world religions," that Goal No. 2 calls for:]

"The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."

So..ummm, orthodox Jew who thinks he is safe living in the diaspore. look at your history. You will NEVER be safe. The PTB will make sure that this blemish called orthodox Judaism, with its "obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis." will be "gradually dissolved".....by "any means necessary"...

Such a naive fool.

No doubt you can. The point I am making is that not all jews hold the same opinion as yourself, and that those who do not hold the same views as yourself should not be immediately classed as anti-semites or nazis, as is so often the case. I make this point because in your posts you speak as though you speak about all Jews, and that is clearly, very clearly not the case.

However, as I have taken the trouble to research your claim I have come across another school of thought of which I was not previously aware - and which directly refutes your claim that Jews have the right to occupy Israel because they lived there 2000 years ago.

There are some who seriously question that 80-90% of Jews do not originate from the biblical Israel.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Shlomo Sand. "The Exodus didn't happen"

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Such a naive fool.

OK, your last line is typical of your method of argument - which is to insult others who hold a different point of view.

And yet I disagree woith you and I don't give a damn about your insults. Basically, what you constantly argue on these threads is that anyone who doesn't swallow unquestioningly the OS about the Jews and their history is harming the Jews. That, my friend, imo, is naive to the point of gullability.

And HOW are the Orthodox Jews harming Jews by expressing their beliefs? Imo, it is the abhorrent actions of the Israeli State which is harming Jews. The violence and even the stated intention get rid of the Palestinians is sickening the world.

And I repeat that your argument that the Jews are entitled to Israel because their ancestors ALLEGEDLY lived there 2000 years ago is laughable.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The more I research this information, the more it appears there is possibly a case to say that the lies of the Zionists know no bounds whatsoever, and never have.

So, thanks, dontreally. Without this thread I would not have discovered this (to me) new and very interesting information which casts doubt on the official story of the alleged roots of the majority of the Jewish people.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

*sigh*

the vast majority of Jews are the descendants of those Jews exiled from Judea 2000 years ago.

Now, were the converts in the interm? Think about it. Who would want to convert to Judaism? They were a tributary people. They were subject to exorbitant taxes and vituperations from the christians or muslims they lived amongst. It was not even rational to prefer to remain as a Jew under those conditionsd, let alone be born a Christian or Muslim, reap the benefits of such a noble upbringing, and still choose the "despised faith"...

Now, since that is an improbability. Are you saying that all Jews from today are khazarian Jews, as the self hating anti-semitic Arthur koestler proposed? Listen. Anyone can say whatever they want. Fact is, the Jews wree already fully present in Europe at around 900 CE, in France - As RaSHI - Rabbi Shlomo Ben Yitchacki, and in Germany, Netherlands, Italy and teh Balkans. So there already existed a large Jewish European - "ashkenazi" population. Did the Khazarian Jews bolster this population? Who knows? I dont know. You dont know. But we do know, thanks to the wonders of Genetic testings, that the majority of those who trace their ancestry to the high priest Aaron Ha Kohen, ie; Cohens, are genetically similar whether from Sephardic or Ashkenazic backgrounds. And the common ancestor is projected to go back some 96 generations, or to the time of exodus from Egypt.

So, the issue really isnt "if Israel belongs to the ancestors of the Jews"..but really, in the truest sense, it belongs to the SPIRITUAL ancestors, since being Jewish is not only an ethnic distinction, but more really a religious disinction. One who decides to convert becomes as much a Jew as one born a Jew. He doesnt "change ethnicity" but becomes religiously Jewish. He takes upon himself the yoke of the Torah, of Judaism. This is what it means to be Jewish. Ethnicity is just an accident of following Judaism. Even today, many Jews who follow another religion, or are secularists, still identify themselves as Jews. This means the term "Jew" has a wider meaning then any other demographic.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
*sigh+

So, now that it has been shown that not only there is no real evidence linking jews to ancestors in ancient Israel, but that ppssibly as many as 80-90% of Jews are of Khazar origin, In your own words 'ethnicity is just an accident'.

So, NOW you change the argument to say that jews have the right to live in Israel because of their SPIRITUAL ANCESTORS..

Which means that because of THEIR OWN SPIRITUAL ANCESTORS, Christians amd Muslims have as much right to live there as Jews,

There is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to justify the wholesale mass murder and invasion of Palestine which is going on, nor does their Khazar ethnicity in any way entitle them to the land of Israel.

edit on 29-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join