It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lies of the PA knows no bounds

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

In this video PA President Mamoud Abbas' representative asserts (speaking in Abbas' name) that the history of the Palestinian people goes back 9000 years to 7000 BCE... while the Jews only go back to 3000 BCE....The Palestinians therefore "own history"....

This is my expression^^^ I cannot believe my ears the lies these people will say. Unabashedly. These ignorant, stupid fools in the crowd cheer him on, completely devoid of a knowledge of history.... What the hell?

Its absurd. The fact that the PA lies this way should be proof of what kind of people they are. They literally believe, or atleast teach their ignorant people (they cannot be so ignorant to believe this) to believe that the "Palestinian people" go back "9000" years!! That is OUTRAGEOUS! It is is so unbelievably flamboyantly false it amazes me they even have the gall to say this.... 9000 years? The vast majority of Arabs calling themselves 'palestinians' came to Palestine in the last 100 years, and this is documented.. To add to the flamboyancy of this claim, the "Philistines"- the people they're intending to trace themselves to, were a coastal people who early historians claimed came from Anatolia or Greece...... They were NOT Arabs.... Any competent person who knows the history of the levant knows how ridiculously fictitious these claims of Abbas are. It is Sad. It is sickening to watch these criminals spew such ostentacious lies. and to be believed?! And it is even more painful to know that the idiotic israel hating crowd will ignore this evidence of Palestinian mendacity.

They arent a real people! Theyre creating myth, and obviously their myth making knows no rational, or even believable bounds.

edit on 24-5-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
For someone who is supposedly not jewish you sure do have alot of Jewish superiority threads. Why?

What makes someone "a real people" anyways? If I said Jews aren't a real people I would get called nasty words. Why is this ok to say about other humans? Do you see the sense of superiority you have going on there? Obviously not. lol
edit on 24-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The whole region is one big lie, one big save face lie. We should make all of them move somewhere else - I mean the whole region. What would happen to these peoples, tribe, to include Israelies if the entire region somehow became inhospitable, wiped away, the artifacts, the walls, the mounts, the whole lot of it - what if it was wiped away . . . and none of them had a country or a land or a place on the map and THEY ALL HAD TO START OVER, would they carry the hate to their new environment.

If the mother ship came tomorrow and said you must evacuate planet earth now, only you and the clothes on your back can go - would they take this hate to the new world. Would they get off the rescue ship and begin to fight anew?

What if the mother ship came for all of us, and delieved us into a fresh - clean, planet with ample room and resources - would we destroy each other and this new place also?

I am tired of man and his wars, I don't want to take any side. We are basically ALL wrong about everything.
Except rock and roll - we got that right.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

A people? do you know what makes a "people"...

Heres a free lesson in anthropology for you.

A common language
A common culture
A common history
A common religion.

Hebrew
Jewish culture
Jewish history
Judaism....

The Jews are a "people" and i am not being "arrogant", or have a 'superiority complex' in saying that.

What qualifies the 'palestinians' a people? In every sense of the above criteria (which is used in anthroplogy) they are Arabs. They speak the same language, have the same culture, more or less, share the same history (the Arab conquests in the region began a new 'history' for the region) and share the same religion - Islam. They are Arabs......Who are pretending to be something they arent; philistines, and the descendants of the canaanites who as we all know from the Bible were wiped out by the ancient Hebrews. therefore the Canaanites are an extinct people. The Jews - by virtue of retaining the language, memory, and religion, are very much the same people of ancient times...

This is how anthroplogy works. We treat the hindus as one people, likewise the Jews; likewise the Arabs, likewise the Greeks, Anglo saxons etc. Just because the Jews have been exiled, and been forcibly kept out of their ancient homeland does not mean they have no right to make claim to it; especially when the most famous book ever - the bible - anticipates the time when they would return. Especially when everyday during their exile they prayed towards Jerusalem 3 times. They never forgot. Rabbinic writings throughout the ages testify to this fact.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Ok just so we can have this clearly on record. Your belief is that Israel has the right to expel the Palestinians from the land they have been living on generations becuase the bible predicts the Jews return to their homeland which they lived in in ancient times? So a Jew whose ancient ancestors lived in Israel thousands of years ago has the right to expel a Muslim who has lived in Palestine their whole life and their parents and grandparents have lived in Palestine their whole life.

According to the same logic it is ok for a person to kick you out of your house becuase a thousand years ago their ancient ancestor was kicked off your land (for arguments sake lets say by a greedy bank) and some ancient book states that it will eventually happen. I would like to see how open you are to leaving your home because a book says so.

Every morning I take a piss pointing towards my old house where I used to live. Does this give me a right to kick out the tenants using force?
edit on 25-5-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
On the mothership imagine there's no countries, no religion too - nothing to live and die for is it that hard to do?

Speaking of Anthroplogy - Arabs - Muslims - are not "one people" they are tribes with different religious values and customs. Just as Asians are varied and Native Americans. As Chrisitans run the gammet from fundamentalist to luke warm, passive I believe to avoid Hell.

All this matters not - Hate is Hate - no matter the affiliations of the human being it comes out of. What would we be if we had nothing to live or die for? What if it was all made up? What if these Judo/Christian/Muslims ALL had it wrong - and the Mayans were right? Or the Greeks? Or the Egyptians.

Do you think there will be a day where future humaniods will look back and teach our mythologies?
Will all this waring look to them like human sacrafice rituals look to us? Something primative?

If you had no ego, no pride, no nationalism, no ethnocentricity - would you still fight?
edit on 25-5-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I know, i get the same feeling when Jewish people that are not of middle east decent claim the right to that land as well. The right to a land isn't governed by how long your history is. It's governed by laws of ownership and the right to exist. So whether they've been there 1000 years, 100 or 2 generations, whoever owns land and property owns it. Thats why it's not right that Palestinian land and homes are stolen, bulldozed and annexed all the time.

Your argument is that "The vast majority of Arabs calling themselves 'palestinians' came to Palestine in the last 100 years", well any Jew in the world is suddenly allowed to be Israeli, so the vast majority of Jews calling themselves Israelis arrived in the past 100 years too.

Way to shoot your own argument in the foot

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Assuming you support Israel's claim to biblical territory from an ancient irelevant book, then I assume you support Israels claims to all of biblical Israel. From the Euphrates to the Nile. If you do not, then (according to your own argument for why the Jews should have control of land that extends past the June- 1967 borders) you are a hypocrit. So for the sake of argument I assume that you support the claim that the Jews should have a Jewish state (Israel) from the Nile the the Euphrates as stated in the Bible.

To this I give you one challenge. If you can state the legality of such a state- that stretches from the Nile to the Euphrates incorporating all of Biblical Israel (which I would illegitimate) under international law. Then I shall conceed and leave these forums forevers. Just so we are clear, if you can state the the creation of a Greater Israel is legal under international law (which I ensure you it is not) then I shall leave these forums forever.

HINT: The Bible has no relavance in international law, it adheres to the system of ownership and self-determination as well as peace, not an ancient book.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You are dealing with populations that are largely illiterate - for those that can, their reading is mostly limited to material that conforms to the religious or political views of their masters - as for literature from the wider world very little is ever translated into arabic.

In short you are dealing with profoundly ignorant people, from a culture that has a completely different view of 'truth'

Islam/Arabism is the be all and end all for these people - which is why 'truth' has use only so long as it serves these ends - if it doesn't lies will serve as well - plus a facility for willing self deception.

The spirit of independent Intellectual enquiry is looked upon with suspicion in the Islamic world - since 'all truth for all time' is supposedly contained in the Koran - discovering something different can be life-threatening.

All this meshes very nicely with the marxist use of Political truth or PC that allprogressive politicians in the west are saturated in.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

This is my expression^^^ I cannot believe my ears the lies these people will say. Unabashedly. These ignorant, stupid fools in the crowd cheer him on, completely devoid of a knowledge of history.... What the hell?

What makes something a lie? The person telling it or those whose voices are loudest with a different point of view?

Next thing you know, they'll be telling us all 6 Million Jews were slaughtered in Europe....oh wait!, they already did that didn't they!

From what I have seen so far, much of Judaism seems to be based on lies, with events taken from other races / regions and written as if they happened to the Hebrews. Their whole victim status seems to be one big lie that is used to beat anyone who opposes them, to such an extent that it is criminalised in many places.
Over time, more and more people are starting to wake up, and speak up, about the lies and they can't all be silenced. In the meantime, if Israel wants to be treated as a nation state, then they need to start playing by the rules that govern the rest of us.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

funniest thing i ever saw.

they build the pyramids too?

they didn't know their own names back then!

sorry, just got off the floor and abbas owes me another bbtl of '01 amarone.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Israel thanks to us has the technology to play God and decide who lives and who dies on this Earth.

The Arabs don't. Case closed.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

ya, kinda sucks if you don't want to play nice.

just say we recognize israel!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

your post deserves to be double posted. well said.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

I thought the same thing.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I really don't see how illiteracy rates in Palestine relates to this topic, well apart from the reasons why so many Palestinians may be illiterate (perhaps schools being bombed and not being able to repair them, a lack of sufficient educational material being allowed in and children having to try to earn money at a younger age to support poor familes being just a few factors).

Do remember that common law, historic literature and science, which we so adamently count as the basis of our western culture, had Islamic origins.

The PA exagerated their history in an attempt to make it seem like they had more claim to the land ONLY because the exact same tactic has been used by Jews to lay claim to the same land. Indeed, if you accept that it was untruthful and ignorant for them to use such a tactic, surely you then agree that Jews claiming Israel for the same reason are also at fault?

I would also add that 'truth' is subjective and certainly your truths seem to be i.e. "as for literature from the wider world very little is ever translated into arabic". I would very much like to see evidence for this claim of yours.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Nice observation.

Most likely because Israel is in a pincher and they need their US buddies to help them out, turns out that their planned dictatorships didn't work out as well as planned.

And this place is like the mecca for information on all subjects, including Israel.

So they try to twist opinions by (paying)/having people to post.

Their interpretation of history gives them away all the time though, so if you're not sure, ask them about history. They have to interpret it in a way that does not reflect badly onto themselves - shills. Also, they can never admit to the wrongdoings of their own party - however obvious.

That doesn't mean you should buy into their opposite's propaganda though!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Just because the Jews have been exiled, and been forcibly kept out of their ancient homeland does not mean they have no right to make claim to it; especially when the most famous book ever - the bible - anticipates the time when they would return

You mention anthropology, a science, and then bring in the bible to do what exactly? Make yourself look like a clown? Make yourself look like someone who wants to win over "christian" hearts?

Cognitive dissonance. I bet in cases with open religious nutters like yourself it will most definitely lead into a psychosis of some sorts. Fingers crossed to that.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

When you say what you believe it is not considered a lie. He of course WAS wrong but no more wrong then modern Jews believing THEIR history goes back three thousand years. When you consider the assimilation and coversion of modern Jews, few can claim descent from the ancient Israelites. Abbas is a piece of work and not trusted or liked by most Palestinians.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Pervius

ya, kinda sucks if you don't want to play nice.

just say we recognize israel!

Well, the Palestinians DID say they recognize Israel and their right to exist. THEN Israel said NO, NO you must recognize us as a JEWISH STATE. (so one day we can take citizenship away from the Arabs. Can't have all those Arabs voting, they breed like rabbits)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join