It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Your Voting For The Globalization Presidents?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

LOL. You have offered no debate. Your posts in this thread do not display even a modicum of understanding of the topic. You just attack those who disagree with you as supporting the 'elitists'. Such vague terminology only highlights how little you grasp the various issues that are being debated here by everyone else. We ge that you think globalization is 'evil', but you have yet to even offer an explanation of policy that would illustrate even a surface level understanding of what/how/when/where/why these issues effect and affect us.

To claim that someone is 'running away' because they have given up on your inability to engage in informed debate is laughably ironic. Next time try using actual data instead of an appeal to emotion.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

LOL. You have offered no debate. Your posts in this thread do not display even a modicum of understanding of the topic. You just attack those who disagree with you as supporting the 'elitists'. Such vague terminology only highlights how little you grasp the various issues that are being debated here by everyone else. We ge that you think globalization is 'evil', but you have yet to even offer an explanation of policy that would illustrate even a surface level understanding of what/how/when/where/why these issues effect and affect us.

I have and tried my best and i did offer a chance to debate with that member but he kept me ignoring me when i mentioned the unions of countries, and other issues that i have previously mentioned he just kept repeating how great globalization is and how globalization isnt to blame for the destruction of the middle class, i have posted links to my debate which support my views and he ignored it.

You just attack those who disagree with you as supporting the 'elitists'.

The same way you new members use insults on older members? dont and didn't you read the rules of ATS?

<< 1  2   >>

join