It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nordic alien females?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Thumbs up for this great thread, 'SaturnFX'
Kudos to you! I'm fascinated with the Nordic Alien species (also called Pleiadeans). There was also another case Antonio Villas Boas who was reportedly forced aboard a UFO and forced to have sex with a humanoid looking woman. Another case Howard Menger reportedly had a date with a 500 year old blond beautiful human looking alien woman from outer space.

When i think of the time of the Vikings, the Vikings discovered the American continent 500 years before Columbus did, and then i wonder >Are the Vikings the descendants of the Pleiadeans, from planet Erra? Did a huge Pleiadean mothership-sized spaceship accidentally crashed in Scandinavia, and didn't had the opportunity to "phone home" to Erra and call for help, and then had no other choice than living like Vikings for over thousand years ago?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzumiRM
So the aliens traveled 100 light years to rape somebody.

I am not sure it was actual aliens, as in from another planet. Clearly if this is something, then its something odd, however, I think there could be many possibilities, not just the alien agenda. As mentioned before, this could be some secret race of people that exist in subterranian areas (bible even mentions of people below the ground..and the findings of the pigment requiring less/no sunlight).

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
This took place in Australia, right?

DNA evidence found that there were two black aboriginal hairs on his body.

No, the main hair in question was long, straight, thin and blonde, almost transparent, but with no signs of treatment or bleaching

His story is that he was in bed with two white girls from outer space. (His wife is sitting right there listening to this.)

No, the story was of a white (not like caucasian white, but close to albino white) and a asian looking.

Things get out of control, media wise.

Well, there was never some big case if thats what you mean. this was in 1992. its gaining more and more attention as times goes on due to its unique qualities, however, you would be hard pressed to say this was a media sensationalism piece.

Has anyone ever heard of an Australian who has failed a lie detector test?

Case closed.
The case is far from closed.
There are links to the pdf in this thread that give a very detailed account of what goes on. Its tempting to skim and leave, but you will miss the actual unique qualities of the case if you do.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownTruth
Why would they chose that man of all people? The human race has so much more to offer.

see my extreme t&c violation post.

lol.

crap now i'm going ot!

further thoughts are that, i've seen asian albino's.

i live i asia. maybe, what, 1billion people running around here?

shouldn't be too hard to find albino asians in australia.

and still, what's with the asian mongoloid moniker?

if you are mongoloid, you have downs syndrome. old time, not real PC.

if you are asian, you look chinese with the emphatic eye fold, duh!

if you are asian mongoloid you are chinese with downs syndrome. like one of my student riders, who is also blonde but is 6yrs old.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Since this thread has been derailed into a debate over what a Mongolian is compared to outdated medical terms for birth defects and no longer is concerned with hot babes from outer space, this topic is now closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join