It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Proof of nordic alien females?

page: 20
92
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Here is a usefull article on the topic at hand.

www.theozfiles.com...

And this one also.




posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n
So ... is it just me, or is everyone in this thread ignoring the fact that the DNA test confirmed it was, in fact, human DNA in the hairs, no more extraterrestrial than Aborigines or African Pygmies? Or are we supposed to ignore that and pretend they found a triple helix or something?


Mongoloid Chinese DNA in a Blond Hair?!? You show me one Human like that! I'll even give you all of Human history to find that individual.

You are missing the point, and it appears that most fail to see what should be clear. In almost all DNA tests the only thing "looked" for are "markers", short strands of DNA, that usually repete several times. These markers appear in species other than Humans. Chimpanzees, for instance have DNA that is 96% identical to Humans, and by extension, they should have 96% of the markers as well. As we all know, Chimpanzees are vastly different than Humans.

There is no reason to expect a Human like ET to have DNA that is very different from Terrestrial Humans, and it is within the realm of reasonable probability that several Human like species may have vastly similar DNA, even with wholly independant evolution.

If this is the case, then it would become reasonable to postulate that the difference between some ETs and Terrestrial Humans is in the markers themselves. The placement, frequency, and other subtle properties may be important. Two cases in point here: This current case of a "Blond" hair from a rare Human sub-species that has only "Black" hair. A bit "odd" don't ya think? Or a person with well established family lineage to 13th century Britian and Scottland, who has Indo-Africian DNA?

These are subtle differences, and while it is possible that there is nothing to either of these cases, One needs to examine the probabilities involved. A very rare DNA "twist" in a rare sub-group vs A visiting Alien ... almost impossible vs very improbable. Unfortunately we don't have any numbers for the current case, so it is difficult to apply any sort of inferrence model, but, simple logic should tell you that it is more likely true.

edit on 26-5-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by vexati0n
So ... is it just me, or is everyone in this thread ignoring the fact that the DNA test confirmed it was, in fact, human DNA in the hairs, no more extraterrestrial than Aborigines or African Pygmies? Or are we supposed to ignore that and pretend they found a triple helix or something?


Mongoloid Chinese DNA in a Blond Hair?!? You show me one Human like that! I'll even give you all of Human history to find that individual.

You are missing the point, and it appears that most fail to see what should be clear. In almost all DNA tests the only thing "looked" for are "markers", short strands of DNA, that usually repete several times. These markers appear in species other than Humans. Chimpanzees, for instance have DNA that is 96% identical to Humans, and by extension, they should have 96% of the markers as well. As we all know, Chimpanzees are vastly different than Humans.

There is no reason to expect a Human like ET to have DNA that is very different from Terrestrial Humans, and it is within the realm of reasonable probability that several Human like species may have vastly similar DNA, even with wholly independant evolution.

If this is the case, then it would become reasonable to postulate that the difference between some ETs and Terrestrial Humans is in the markers themselves. The placement, frequency, and other subtle properties may be important. Two cases in point here: This current case of a "Blond" hair from a rare Human sub-species that has only "Black" hair. A bit "odd" don't ya think? Or a person with well established family lineage to 13th century Britian and Scottland, who has Indo-Africian DNA?

These are subtle differences, and while it is possible that there is nothing to either of these cases, One needs to examine the probabilities involved. A very rare DNA "twist" in a rare sub-group vs A visiting Alien ... almost impossible vs very improbable. Unfortunately we don't have any numbers for the current case, so it is difficult to apply any sort of inferrence model, but, simple logic should tell you that it is more likely true.

edit on 26-5-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)


What about an Albino? Mongoloid Chinese Albino.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There is one thing about this guys story that gets to me.
Although polygraphs can tell between true and false, it can't tell whether the person has forced themselves to believe an event or not.

If i was to make a story like that, read it a couple of times a day and forcing myself to believe it, could it be possible to trick the polygraph as i honestly believe the story to be true ?

Although i guess the DNA evidence cant exactly lie haha



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Good to see this thread reopened.
I found Peter Khoury's own work at his web site www.ufoesa.com... It seems he has had much happen to him in his life. I feel that he has been subjected to things he couldn't answer. As a result he has started his own "Mufon" in Australia.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Someone with mongoloid dna is more likely than a space alien. It seems to me its probably a hair from an albino mongol as was said earlier. I dont know what sitting on him has to do with anything. So yeah a Chinese Albino. That's the most likely answer... the story is just so silly... What is more likely that it is hair from an Albino Mongol or he bit a space girl and it caused him to grow blonde hairs with mongol DNA on his wee wee?

But with that being said the case is very compelling..... I believe his story but its so far out of my realm of understanding I dont know what to make of it. Interstellar, inter-dimensional, or even future humans? Perhaps we will never know the truth.. in fact it seems likely we won't. that hair did look odd, not blonde to me but silver.. I just don't know heh....

edit on 26-5-2011 by AgentSNARF because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A post of mine was removed for being off topic, which I don't think it was and assume it was misunderstood so I'm going to clarify it a bit because the post I was referring to is still very much in tact, which is surprising to me because the thread is being watched now to make sure it doesn't get out of hand but someone has been allowed to start directing this term at alleged others with very minuscule evidence and this in my opinion should have been the FIRST thing to have been checked, not the last.

To take this story and use it as a piece of evidence to claim that aliens are a part of a Nazi breeding program due the evidence of extraordinary genetics involved is really a stretch to say until you uncover piles of dead bodies that have been starved, tortured and abused at the hands of aliens.

I made light of the subject by saying that whenever someone does something right, they get called a nazi. Like if you are extremely zealous with hygiene and brow beat it into everyone you are in control of... like your kids, students or employees then you might get called a hygiene nazi by someone who loosely uses the term.
There is no rational reason for anyone to think their genetics are at risk or their lives are at risk by the hands of aliens because of an alleged seduction story. This is clearly an isolated story and if they wanted to do much more, then they obviously could. What compels people to jump to such conclusions in my opinion is the fear that is roused by thinking that someone could do something extraordinary like create a race of beings who had superiour quality over regular humans.

That doesn't make them akin to Hitler. There is a big difference between improving genetics and fast paced aggressive genocide involving millions of counts of murder.

I hope I cleared this up a bit for those who obviously could not understand my post and I think it is indeed quite on topic.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesprototype
There is one thing about this guys story that gets to me.
Although polygraphs can tell between true and false, it can't tell whether the person has forced themselves to believe an event or not.

If i was to make a story like that, read it a couple of times a day and forcing myself to believe it, could it be possible to trick the polygraph as i honestly believe the story to be true ?

Although i guess the DNA evidence cant exactly lie haha


George Costanza said it best when Jerry Seinfeld was about to take a lie detector test:

www.youtube.com...

"...it's not a lie if you believe it"



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why would they chose that man of all people? The human race has so much more to offer.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Glad the thread got reopened, nice find OP.

I find this story very compelling and am prone to believe the guy, be it for "evidence" or of wanting to believe. Whatever the case, been sucked into this thread for awhile now!


The thing that struck me as weird in this story was when he went to the bathroom afterwards. He mentioned peeing. That can prove difficult with a 6 hour erection! Did the erection come later? What am I missing here?



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
How do you stay on topic about a subject were a guy chewed on an alien boob? dude get off the power trip.

for one thing this should be in hoax as the guy did pass the lie detector but messed up how many aliens were present.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Stories like this are only outrageous when you put them in the context of extraterrestrial aliens doing strange things to humans. Why would they act this way, like humans? Maybe because they ARE human. Maybe they are not from a different planet, but a different time. In that case, they may feel it is necessary to conform to a standard that is appropriate for the time, depending on what they want. And it is far more likely that humans would be interested enough in human activity to go to such lengths to reach a goal.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


The hair was from page one, my personal conclusion that the story is true. But I am so mentally tired, to fight against the stream of chronically disbelievers



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   


Behind this link are the aliens from his memory

edit on 27-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
How do you stay on topic about a subject were a guy chewed on an alien boob? dude get off the power trip.

for one thing this should be in hoax as the guy did pass the lie detector but messed up how many aliens were present.


I think the part where he took a chunk out of the breast and the reaction (or non reaction rather, along with no blood, and the consistancy) is interesting.

According to the history, this is his second encounter. the first time was with 5 small people in hoods that did something to him. the second was 2 nude females.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This took place in Australia, right?

DNA evidence found that there were two black aboriginal hairs on his body.

His story is that he was in bed with two white girls from outer space. (His wife is sitting right there listening to this.)

Things get out of control, media wise.

Has anyone ever heard of an Australian who has failed a lie detector test?

Case closed.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So the aliens traveled 100 light years to rape somebody.



new topics

top topics



 
92
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

log in

join