It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nordic alien females?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
First of all, I have to give you a big thumbs up for this thread Saturn, S&F from me for sure! This was a hell of a find! Thanks for sharing it with us!

As for my opinion, I cant really dispute this, I am so excited that he actually had physical evidence that he was indeed visited by someone/something . What trips me out is that the DNA was fully human, yet a rare race. Wow, I think now I want to study up on this race and do a lil more digging. Thanks Saturn for this thread, I enjoyed it. Wow

Peace,
Marriah

edit to add: woops, I guess the report didn't say fully human, but instead said the "closest DNA match."
edit on 26-5-2011 by marriah3330 because: ETA

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This PROVES what the alien agenda REALLY IS !!!

It is a NAZI breading program, that is using genetics from the ruling classes world wide to attempt to create an improved HUUUMAN

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Sound very much like the Succubus mythology.

n : a female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men [syn: succuba]

Could this be where the myth came from? Nordics? Who's to say this activity hasn't been going on for centuries.

Even though it's pretty far fetched even for me I can't totally rule out the possibility of this occuring.

This is exactly what I believe succubi and incubi are, if you dig into some personal accounts of physical descriptions of so called incubi or succubi, they are usually very similar to witnesses of other alien races besides the typical greys,pointy ears, very light skin, sometimes greenish or blueish skin, tail, big almond shaped eyes some with iris' some without just pure black. Another interesting thing to note is cultures all over the world usually have very similar if not exact same physical descriptions of the demons that come to men and women in their sleep. It was nice to see someone have the same question, this question or even a conclusion of mine came to me about a year or so back.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

great thread!

read it all.

if the hairs are real, this is pretty amazing. that's the only evidence that really matters.

they should run the dna through that CODIS thing to see if anything like it is on criminal record.

as to the bitting, i don't know what I'D do, given the same situation.

the asian mongoloid reference, to me, is redundant, unless i read it wrong or it is describing an asian downs syndrome person.

which i am confused about, being the dna testing co. is professional.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-5-2011 by fooks because: change word

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
redundant?

how is that redundant? what's redundant about being Mongolian?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

the mongoloid asian DNA , is not a retarded asian , they are of mongolian decent
it is describing is specific human DNA set which is common to the human ancestors who lived in the mongol area of greater asia .

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

It really depends on your definition of " doing things right "

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by ChaosMagician

It really depends on your definition of " doing things right "

I'm referring to the unique genetics in the story aside from any assumption that they were on reproduction mission.

That seems to be the extraordinary part. If you consider that this person was planned to have these qualities then that is doing something pretty extraordinary. I'm not talking about the stealing sperm part... even though if that was a genetic engineering attempt, it wasn't very nazi like on any level.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This story definitely demand to be made into movie
I see in my mind's eye the title.
"Hot alien blondes invade from space 3D. True story"

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

yes, that is well known that mongoloids are asian.

so why say asian mongoloid?

it's like white nordic people. no?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Maybe its just me but if they approached with "Hi, I'm Jane and this is my twin sister Janet from planet Venus... please, sir, teach us how to make love!" maybe there operation would be more productive....

But even alien women use silicon breasts it seems... sigh.

I wonder if he remembers the smell, how they smelled.
edit on 26/5/2011 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

gravity is a biatch.

well, that's proved to be universal, eh?

maybe they forgot or evolved beyond primal sex.

i would say, if we get to the point of non sex, to interact with the opposite sex,

that has to be a bummer for any race. maybe they are anthropologists?

dressing up like the ultimate looking female ideal, so to speak, would really make things easier.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

did the mongols not travel from asia to north america ?
maybe this is why they say asian mongols , maybe !

Im still waiting for my alien invasion of privacy !
I hope they like females too doubt my fiance' would be impressed

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hi all,

This case correlates perfectly with the testimony from Dr. Dan Burisch (now Dan Crain). As he has explained , and he is the only one I know of that explains it that way, is that Nordics or Tall Whites as they are called are actually of human lineage from the future of some 52k years ahead of us. In black projects they are actually called The Orions, because their home planet is somewhere in Orion system.

Here is one of several interviews done with him on Project Camelot website. More are available and easily searched online.

One of primary concepts in his testimony is time travel and existance of parallel dimensions which explaines the presence of Nordics/Orions in our timeframe. Other type of greys are also of human lineage but from different timeframes, Orions are just the ones that mostly resemble us in a physical sense.

Other is present human - ET treaty systems and other agreements which describe relationships between present day humans and future humans. (potential future humans may be better term here. It gets a little complicated when issues of time travel are involved)

According to him, one of primary reasons future humans are here is to try to solve their genetic problem which threatens to end their race. It correlates somewhat to what those 2 female NordicsOrions were trying to do, in a very clumsy way I might add. Also, those kind of "interactions" between NordicsOrions should not be happening any more, including abductions.

Human lineage of those two females corresponds perfectly with the results od DNA testing. And the distance from present human lineage is very well notices by the microbiologist doing the DNA testing.

I would be happy to try to answer questions and point to further reading and information from my modest undestanding of the subject.

edit on 26-5-2011 by ISeeThroughYou because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ISeeThroughYou

human lineage from the future of some 52k years ahead of us

If they were 52k years ahead of us and their race was in somekind of genetic trouble, I really dont think they would let Dan Burisch speak about it. What would be the point travelling over 50 thousand years only to get here and this guy blows your cover?

I seen that interview and yes it resonates, a little, with this thread.
Although, there is more proof in this thread about the case being presented than the Dan Burisch interview.

Im glad the thread got re-opened.

Also, if they are 52k years ahead of us, why would those future female humans need to extract the seed of this Austrailian guy via intercourse?
We talking 52k years here....wouldnt they have found a quicker more discreet way?

Just look at how far our technology goes in 50 years, imagine 50 thousand.....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join