It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nordic alien females?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

This is pretty ridiculous. If you guys want to read sci-fi erotica, feel free to perv out all you want.

This actually reminds me of a UFO show I saw on the History channel a while back. There was a teenage farm boy, in Brazil or Bolivia or something, who had a similar type of story.

He was out in the field working by himself, just after sunset I think, when he saw a bright light over him. He woke up and was in some strange room with steel walls and odd dim lighting. He was naked. A naked female walked in and allegedly made him have intercourse with her. He described her as being humanoid, but in the darkness could see she wasnt 100% human. Afterwards he fell asleep and woke back up in the field. Hours had passed. He told people and no one believed him, until he started to develop really strange burns all over his body, like he had been exposed to massive doses of radiation.

Doctors were perplexed and could not help him. I think he also took a lie detector test, had nothing to gain by his story, and just wanted to go back to normal.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Neither. But this post has a link to the full story and worth the read if you are trying to make up your mind regarding the "truth" of this story...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
14 pages in and I have not read all pages.
Is this not a TRUE event? Is it a proven hoax or joke? If so, will someone please point me to the post that shows this.

Thank you.

The OP's clip was taken from this full documentary about a mother who tries to convince her skeptical son to repair their damaged relationship. No joke, no hoax.

link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Neither. But this post has a link to the full story and worth the read if you are trying to make up your mind regarding the "truth" of this story...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well Im trying to find out if this is a JOKE/HOAX and whether it actually belongs in A&U

thanks LS

link   

Hey Dr Cosma. Thanks for the continued participation.

Anytime. I might have come across like a skeptic but im far from it.
Problem is with so many hoaxe's going on it's hard to believe thing's these day's.
I really wana believe the guy.

I wouldn't punch a woman

Agreed

Although the guy said she was an alien. He did not know that to begin with he saw two naked women in his room, ok, but when he took a bite and swallowed he musta known something was not rite!
Im trying to get my head round it all.

Yes, but the mind can quickly register the sex of a person...and being the fact that they were naked, well, it would be that much faster. not to mention the fact that your certainly not your fastest when your first waking up...chances are, he was just in a mess of confusion verses total panic and fear...I mean, I can't say for certain of this guys sexual preference, but the male brain (hetro male) will be calmed by seeing an attractive nude female...it soothes us savage beast (actual study done...that is science)...now, if it was a naked man, ya...expect a quick instinctual reaction of aggression and panic...but well...as we all know, women mess with our minds

I enjoyed reading this

Let's say for argument's sake that the guy is telling the truth, this right here is a good explanation.
If it happend to me first thing id do is smack my self, see if im awake.
Next thing now after reading your comment, im not too sure....
Im trying to vision what you wrote and what the guy said, yes it's possible.
Still, I think, I hope if it did happen to me I would shove the women/alien out the way....then smack my self again.

I can imagine senarios where it would fly to the back of the throat with rapid breathing during the process, but meh, just theoreticals...I am not stuck on that thought.

Yes me too, but, that's if youre falling back or running or something. He was lying in the bed when he took the bite, you have to actually swallow to get it inside you. I can see the scenarios, but still.
Not a good thought to get stuck into, but it's one piece of the supposed evidence which is quite weird.
Did he digest the piece? Didnt he go get a scan?
That would be the next move.

Good thread though dood.
All in all it could very well be true but it is an extrodinary claim, if we just accept it then, what are we saying we are being raped by aliens?

Scary thought.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfSparkz
"I saw a flying saucer" "I had a lie detector test done, honest, ask my buddy here...uh..excuse me, I mean ask this lie detector expert right here next to me"

Yep, that sounds like good ol' credible "evidence" to me.

interesting
Please specify the polygraphers name so I can research it and see if its documented by him.

As far as this claim goes..well, on page 3:

ok, the polygrapher is a guy named Gavin Wilson
A quick google search shows there is a Gavin Wilson in Australia, trained by the FBI, and seems to do alot of high profile testing.

Feel free to google "Gavin Wilson Polygraph" for credential checking.

Are you even being serious at this point? your not...are you. Are you ever going to add anything to this thread beyond...nonsense?

link   
Closing pending staff review.
There are way too many posts that violate T&C with overt sexual talk and way too many off topic posts.

link   

Thanks for the more detailed interview... Just one thing i'm confused about... I'm wondering if he just blacked out after he was choking on her "skin" or whatever it was, and then woke up with an erection?! With no remembrance of any sorts of what happened!? So in fact he has no idea what happened and just woke up with hair wrapped around his Genitals?! I'm just trying to see if I missed something...
edit on 25-5-2011 by Sarahraeann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

After much staff discussion, this thread is being opened back up on one final condition. Discuss the topic only and any response must be within the Terms and Conditions of Use, specifically:

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

Please read: Post On Topic.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

This is pretty ridiculous. If you guys want to read sci-fi erotica, feel free to perv out all you want.

Doctors were perplexed and could not help him. I think he also took a lie detector test, had nothing to gain by his story, and just wanted to go back to normal.

ok, so, your sort of going both ways
you initially dismiss it as nonsense, then you immediately counter that first assessment with other stories that follow a similar pattern.

listen, I totally agree...the story seems absurd, but I have read up (during the 6 hour break) of many other reports around the world with similar "breeding" senarios going on...most of the time it wasn't someone boasting...rather it was quite a either private or even embarassing matter to account (so, makes you wonder how many are going on then that aren't reported)...

I think corroborating stories globally only adds to the interest here...I certainly didn't hear about such stuff before, and I like to think I am semi-informed about such things...only through digging do you find out this is not as unique as it sounds.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahraeann

Thanks for the more detailed interview... Just one thing i'm confused about... I'm wondering if he just blacked out after he was choking on her "skin" or whatever it was, and then woke up with an erection?! With no remembrance of any sorts of what happened!? So in fact he has no idea what happened and just woke up with hair wrapped around his Genitals?! I'm just trying to see if I missed something...
edit on 25-5-2011 by Sarahraeann because: (no reason given)

Well, he said they sort of just blinked away...however, he appearantly has been missing time also...the insinuation was that ya, he blacked out and did what they did..

this was not his first encounter..but it was arguably far more pleasent than when they stuck a needle in his head...difference with this encounter was that there was evidence left behind (the hairs).,,which made his accounts go from crazy story to raised eyebrows

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Glad they re-opened this tread! I find this man's story fascinating!

I don't feel like the guy is lying. He doesn't look like a rich man and I don't see him getting much attention from this.

The lie detector and hair samples seem legit...... but... without seeing it with your own eyes.. it's hard to say for sure.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I thought this was very well done and thank you for the thread. The player worked on my computer just fine. This guy seems absolutely credible with or without the evidence he has. Cheers to him and I hope others who see this and have experienced any weirdness along the same vein (ahhh, sorry) I hope they come forward.
Does anyone have any idea if it is a DVD or TV show? The "My Mum Sees Aliens" or whatever it is. If I owned a TV station, I'd be scouting for it. My husband used to scoff and tell me that he couldn't believe I visited this site. The info provided must be hitting a lot of home runs, because... am I the only one that has seen a large number of trolls visiting and commenting here at ATS lately???

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The story is typical, even those who don't take the evidence in for testing and instead just share it with friends exist in much greater numbers thant the 5 or 6 cases that hit the media or got known, and even are members of ATS. Small world, very real stuff however.

I just truly noticed the title. I was feeling it not seeing it literally, and something struck me, proof of nordic alien "females", as if separate than men, though perhaps not meant that way. But in my experience, there were men invovled, in fact, the opposite gender is often invovled with people, though as I said, getting over being selfish about sexuality and being graceful and good with everyone is paramount. But, the women were the technicians, doctors, scientists. The men often guarded them, at least when they enter here or project here.

It just flashed on me that there are many male doctors and technicians, but that is to make us more comfortable, things are done to ease our stress in all situations, as much as can be done.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The lie detector is not "proof" of anything except the proof that person really believe that what he is telling is "true". If he had an hallucination that X or Y happen... he will believe and tell to everybody that its true.

Its like a schizophrenic person he live in his own personal world and everything that happen in there, its complete, 100% true, for him.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've seen this story many times before when searching for all things alien. He's most probably telling the truth hard to say if they were aliens but the hair makes it undeniable that something was there.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join