It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof We Didn't Go To The Moon?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Karbofos

NO, you have no flipping clue, obviously. About anything involving Apollo, and the science of the space craft, their design and operation...none of it, do you understand.

ALL you have is some incredibly ignorant and wrong-headed "beliefs" that are not related in any way to reality.

This is a bit like trying to describe and explain a Boeing 747 to a person living in the 15th century.....a person from that era, woefully ignorant of technological possibility, would not be able to comprehend an airplane, jet engine, flight, etc.....

Unless, you also think that jet airliners are a "hoax" too??

edit on Thu 26 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

I think moon landing is hoax. I though we were clear on that.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
You are talking about the landing in the sea water after the near earth orbit. I don't know how you can compare that with the moon landing. You can have much much more drama than you can think of in that long journey.

And when you get back you realize that that's it, you'll never do anything for the rest of your life as profound as that. You've "peaked," once and for all, it's all downhill from there. In the words of Alan Bean, "is that all there is?" Now you're given 2 weeks to sit with 2 other people who just had the same experience and reflect on this fact, and then they pull you out and shove cameras in your face. The excitement and adrenaline has passed by then and all that's left is the realization that your days in space are over and now people are going to hound you for autographs and trinkets for the rest of your life. They didn't become astronauts to become famous, they became astronauts to fly in space, and now that door is closed. None of the Apollo 11 crew ever flew in space again. That was the price of being first.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Get a library card, go borrow some books, and take time to read. There is a wealth of information to be found that way, much more than just on the Internetz.......
reply to post by weedwhacker

I would like to suggest the same to you. Try to be critical and open mined. Never stop asking questions. Do not take anything as "facts" without your own critical thinking. As soon as you stop asking the question of "why", you stop being a sovereign human being.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You apparently didn't understand the analogy.

And, no.....you obviously haven't done any studying of actual information regarding the Space Program....you have to understand it, in its entirety......all the building blocks, step-by-step throughout all the Program....even before Mercury, but in earnest as Mercury and then Gemini were undertaken, followed by Apollo.

If you have the inability to comprehend the science, then it is merely from a lack of education, in the specific areas of expertise involved.

Ignorance can be beaten back, and removed, by education. Experience too.....though, that will take much more effort, and will depend on a person's opportunity. Go learn to fly, for example. Just that sort of activity will broaden your horizons, and deepen your understand of mechanical things, in involving aviation (and to a lesser degree, aerospace).

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

You apparently don't even understand your own advice:

Never stop asking questions. Do not take anything as "facts" without your own critical thinking.

YOU are "asking questions" (but, not really....because YOUR mind is already "made up", and is closed to learning)....confirmation bias (look up its definition).

On the other hand, I have a wealth of life experience to draw upon, in order to understand the technical, mechanical, physical and scientific details of the REAL nature of space flight, and the REALITY of Apollo.

There are literally thousands and thousands and thousands of separate data points and evidence of just the Apollo program, and ALL of it is completely consistent. Hundreds and hundreds of hours of film footage, thousands of photographs, and the combined knowledge, experience and recollections of the nearly 500,000 people that were involved......

edit on Thu 26 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

I think Armstrong should better do a favor for humanity by writing a book on his journey to the moon if he really went to the moon. So that these lingering questions can be over once and for all. If he did, all he can say when asked for interview would be "just read my book" and shrug off.

Why doesn't he write a book about his epoch moon landing? What would it take to make him write one?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

You apparently didn't understand the analogy.

And, no.....you obviously haven't done any studying of actual information regarding the Space Program....you have to understand it, in its entirety......all the building blocks, step-by-step throughout all the Program....even before Mercury, but in earnest as Mercury and then Gemini were undertaken, followed by Apollo.

If you have the inability to comprehend the science, then it is merely from a lack of education, in the specific areas of expertise involved.

Ignorance can be beaten back, and removed, by education. Experience too.....though, that will take much more effort, and will depend on a person's opportunity. Go learn to fly, for example. Just that sort of activity will broaden your horizons, and deepen your understand of mechanical things, in involving aviation (and to a lesser degree, aerospace).

What science should I concentrate on to believe, like you do, what Newtons third law works differently in space??
You are saying 2+2=7 and blaming me in being egnorant because I'm not buying it? Who needs an education again?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think Armstrong should better do a favor for humanity by writing a book on his journey to the moon if he really went to the moon. So that these lingering questions can be over once and for all. If he did, all he can say when asked for interview would be "just read my book" and shrug off.

Why doesn't he write a book about his epoch moon landing? What would it take to make him write one?

He has an authorized biography:
www.amazon.com...
Again, he doesn't want the mission to be about him, he wants it to be about the accomplishment. Even his authorized biography avoids discussion of his personal crises for exactly that reason. You don't get it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

There are literally thousands and thousands and thousands of separate data points and evidence of just the Apollo program, and ALL of it is completely consistent. Hundreds and hundreds of hours of film footage, thousands of photographs, and the combined knowledge, experience and recollections of the nearly 500,000 people that were involved......

I hope you did not mean that 500,000 people went to the moon or physically witnessed the landing itself (other than video footage). You are losing focus here. No one doubts there was Apollo program. The main point here is did humans actually landed on the moon.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The main point here is did humans actually landed on the moon.

And yet you still have not been able to provide one reason that makes you think it didn't!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Again, he doesn't want the mission to be about him, he wants it to be about the accomplishment. Even his authorized biography avoids discussion of his personal crises for exactly that reason. You don't get it.

General autobiography would not cut it. If he actually landed on the moon, I'm sure he will have millions of stories to tell the people. You just can't stop people talking about the little details you would never know until they tell it.

People love to tell stories simply because they know that you do not know but they know. And also because they know they are the only one who can tell it. That's the mind set of the story teller. You want to surprise people and enjoy the fact that you know it before anybody else. There is no such thing with Armstrong. I ask why and what is your answer?

Why would he not share the wonders of the moon landing with the rest of the people on earth?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And yet you still have not been able to provide one reason that makes you think it didn't!
reply to post by DJW001

I'm not particularly here to prove human moon landing did not occur. I question valid point to give you the chance to answer. I ask why and wonder as ordinary human beings would. If you don't have a clear answer, the main subject of human moon landing becomes in question.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

General autobiography would not cut it.

Arbitrary goalposts will not cut it. This was an authorized biography, you clearly don't have any desire to understand why Neil chooses not to capitalize on it for himself. I think that says all we need to know.

I ask why and what is your answer?

I've already answered you, you've chosen to remain in ignorance. You can lead a horse to water... Armstrong recounts his spaceflights in the biography, if you want those details you know where to get it. If you want to conspiracy monger, then just continue promoting ignorance.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I don't think we are talking about him capitalizing on his achievement. We are talking about his favor to the humanity. That's totally two different animals. People are begging to hear his detailed story. He must be reading this stuff from somewhere and hopely he may decide to write one.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm not particularly here to prove human moon landing did not occur. I question valid point to give you the chance to answer. I ask why and wonder as ordinary human beings would. If you don't have a clear answer, the main subject of human moon landing becomes in question.

What question haven't I answered? Why Neil Armstrong is a private person? Some people are just like that. There. I answered your question, therefore you need to admit that the Moon landings are real. That is about as logical as your position. I never thought I'd say this, but the hoax mongers on this thread are so lazy and ill informed they make FoosM look like a bloody genius. Do some research and come back with a relevant question or admit you don't really care about the subject.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

But then his book title could be "How the human moon landing did not happen". And this could be his real story that he wants to tell but obviously can't. What a big betrayal that he could do for his country. But then how about his deep conscience? You see a picture of a deeply torn down man. And that's what he looks like in every public interview. You can't hide the eyes of the deeply soul piercing power of a human being.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There are reasons people behave the way they are. You can not just answer, they are born like that. It is not the answer. There are many psychological reasons people act the way they are. You are trying to shove your answer to my throat and ask me to believe it? That's why there are psychiatrists. If the answer is simple like you say, none of them should exist and practice their profession. Be more critical, and be analytical. Try to look beyond what most people see.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

But then his book title could be "How the human moon landing did not happen". And this could be his real story that he wants to tell but obviously can't. What a big betrayal that he could do for his country. But then how about his deep conscience? You see a picture of a deeply torn down man. And that's what he looks like in every public interview. You can't hide the eyes of the deeply soul piercing power of a human being.

Юрий Гагарин был гомосексуалистом.
lurkmore.ru...:%D0%93%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Get a library card, go borrow some books, and take time to read. There is a wealth of information to be found that way, much more than just on the Internetz.......

I would like to suggest the same to you. Try to be critical and open mined. Never stop asking questions. Do not take anything as "facts" without your own critical thinking. As soon as you stop asking the question of "why", you stop being a sovereign human being.

Did you steal that from someone's nation speech. Instead of questioning everything, how about you try a little effort to learn how to answer the questions you have the old fashion way, by getting a real education or a real job, like real soon.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join