It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caucasians are Descendants of Esau - Black Supremacists/Black Israelites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Today I stumbled upon the followers of Yahweh ben Yahweh and some of the affiliated groups around his church.

www.apologeticsindex.org...

You can find videos of his here: www.myspace.com...

On facebook you can find some, this guy seems like a good place to start.
www.facebook.com...#!/people/Kaleb-Israel-Ben-Yahweh/1593156888?sk=wall

You can find a rather disturbing racist poster as this person's pic. www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=1481802694

And an interesting pic here. www.facebook.com...

The most extreme of these people seem to be a Black Klu Klux Klan mixed with Fundamentalist Mormonism in an urban setting.

The overlap is quite astounding between them and some of the Fundamentalist Mormons. Polygamy, Godhead to Godliness, even the wearing of white garments and a "celestial lodge".

I was finding this group interesting, if disturbing. But I find this very distinct overlap in beliefs with other groups to be very interesting. Like someone actually studied the most successful cults and pulled out what made them popular or enticing. The overlap with most wild Mormons is just plain odd. How likely is that? That they'd end up with such extreme similarities with cultural variation?
edit on 2011/5/24 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 2011/5/24 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If you poke around on the facebook links, you may eventually find one of the people who has a link to a blog or forums that are related to the "kingdom of Israel Restored."

I've looked through racist sites before. I like to know what I'm dealing with - exactly. I want to understand someone the way they understand themselves.

I've just come across some of the nastiest sites depicting rape and slavery and the spoils that "God" will give to these black supremacists. They depict people being mutilated, decapitated, raped, sold to slavery, nuking the United States as a stated goal.

Wow.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

"Yahweh ben Yahweh" that's hilarious!
I thought you were just crackin jokes at first

many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

(God) hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter

In Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female
www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 25-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is, how did the one faction end up with so many of the Fundie Mormon stuff?

Doesn't that seem just .... unlikely to happen by accident?

Black Urban Fundie Mormons.

new topics

top topics

join