It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs Sighted in Japan the Past Month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I know that there has been much attention given to UFO sightings in Japan recently and it still intrigues me a great deal that all these sightings have occurred around what we call natural disasters. I know that this video link has probably been seen copious amounts of times in the last month or so, but still interests me no end.

The link below is a write up and video from The Epoch Times in Sydney this morning. All very interesting and I am even more interested to see what might happen again in the near future around any other so called natural disasters.

There are also about 10 other links to other UFO footage at the bottom of the link page.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Hello davethebear,

I have watched the videos...

Two of them are terminated for copy infringement, two are from -- (not too reliable as a source), two are most probably cgi (the fleet ones), one is a bird (the tsunami vid), two are about volcano eruptions mainly (ufos look like reflections on those) and finally, one is just a dot without any points of reference whatsoever so really, it could be anything...

Sorry to disappoint but this is what I see.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by davethebear

Hello davethebear,

I have watched the videos...

Two of them are terminated for copy infringement, two are from -- (not too reliable as a source), two are most probably cgi (the fleet ones), one is a bird (the tsunami vid), two are about volcano eruptions mainly (ufos look like reflections on those) and finally, one is just a dot without any points of reference whatsoever so really, it could be anything...

Sorry to disappoint but this is what I see.

Hi SonoftheSun,

I don't know too much about cgi or film making whatsoever, I just thought them to be interesting. Just seems that there is a great deal of sightings etc around this time of a so called natural disaster. I just wondered what peoples thought were around this.

Thanks

Davethebear

new topics

join