It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo during NASA Space Walk - May 22, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
REMINDER:
Do not just post a video link!!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 24-5-2011 by grinitagi because: (no reason given)

edit on May 24th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hm, It's most likely just space debris, interesting vid though, thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Every time there's a nasa ufo video posting I know exactly what I'm going to see.. and what it never ends up being ..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by grinitagi

Regarding both videos: Might I suggest (and hope many read this, and flag and star you to heaven) that the person on YouTube using the screen name "SheilaAliens" (sp?) is a pesky serial uploader of the same, same, same NON-UFO examples. Certainly, nothing to do with "aliens". This should be a warning, to all, when they encounter these videos, by "her".

This is beginning to resemble that other pest, from YT.....the woman who (maybe she's dissolved back into the woodwork) lives in Pennsylvania, and tried to pass off airplanes and their landing lights as "UFOs" and "blinkies".

I was going to post her YT user name, but think after reflection....no, rather not, lest she get undue attention. Those who wish, may search out the threads on her, here at ATS.......

Am beginning to wonder if they either are same person, or know one another?? I can't recall the name of the PA woman, atm.....someone help....

edit on Tue 24 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Alison Kruse.

Airplane = UFO. Every time.

She made newspaper headlines...television and radio interviews. Shame.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Right...now I recall.

Was having a brain fart, because of Colleen Thomas recently popping out...err, I mean up again.

The loonies all blend together, after a while.......

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
NM. Wrong hoaxer
and ditto to WW....they do all blend together

edit on May 24th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join