It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is it when someone just mentions Obama...alot of angry people answer??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Lol no its true...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3
Lol no its true...

I think this thread will attract a lot more angry people.

PS. I think it's because he is running this country into a deep hole with dog poop at the bottom of it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ignorance. plain and simple
If you really think that the last few presidents are anything more then puppets, you haven't been reading ATS long enough

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If you think this is bad, you should see Yahoo's comments. Sometimes I wonder if yahoo's comments are even real people.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
If you think this is bad, you should see Yahoo's comments. Sometimes I wonder if yahoo's comments are even real people.

They have to be fake! Especially when the topic is about politics and the comment is...check out my hot naked pics.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Ignorance. plain and simple If you really think that the last few presidents are anything more then puppets, you haven't been reading ATS long enough

Good, someone else posted it so I could just copy and paste it. I feel like people on ATS should know this by now.

Hell, I knew it before I was on here

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by Bixxi3

Ignorance. plain and simple If you really think that the last few presidents are anything more then puppets, you haven't been reading ATS long enough

Good, someone else posted it so I could just copy and paste it. I feel like people on ATS should know this by now.

Hell, I knew it before I was on here

Yes, but Obama brought in a whole new crowd to ATS. They aren't people who realize that he's just a puppet for the elite. most are just a bunch of racist republicans who will close their eyes as soon as a republican is president. Not all the people who are criticizing Obama are the Racist Republicans(RR), but the RRs are definitely very loud on this site.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Now, c'mon Ghost, I know plenty of Liberals who are racists. Uh, like most, if not all in power. The "Gotta keep the people of color in their place so they are disaffected and vote for us" mentality.

People are waking up. Just because I hate Obamas policies doesn't make me a racist. That's just a tired argument. Don't you don't have anything better than that?
edit on 24-5-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
There are way too many anomilies about him,his past and his policies....too many unanswered questions...and the koolaid drinkers worship him...and THATS scary

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

I can see the future now.

"You voted for the Ron Paul/Herman Cain ticket! You RACIST! A old white man and his lackey VP!"

Gimme a break.....

edit on 24-5-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

You shouldn't be surprised- the race card gets pulled out in just about every political discussion on this site at some point....yawn

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

People are waking up. Just because I hate Obamas policies doesn't make me a racist. That's just a tired argument. Don't you don't have anything better than that?

Hey hey. That is not what ghost meant. And since it was a reply to me I can make that statement. I dont agree with Obama policies and I am definitely not a racist as I am black. He does have a point about the racist republicans, they are normally the people that harp on Obama's BC or any number of dumb conspiracies that would have no difference on our country if they were true or not......right Homedawg?

I didn't agree with Bush's policies, many of clintons, other Bush's, reagan, nixon and I wasn't even alive for half of them.

I should just say I don't agree with the oligarchies policy, it would encompass them all.

Edit to add:

I can see the future now.

"You voted for the Ron Pau/Herman Cain ticket! You RACIST! A old white man and his lackey VP!"

Gimme a break.....

Um, who said anything like that? what on earth are you talking about?

Paul/Cain is actually sounding like a good idea right now. although I would prefer a Gary Johnson instead, or even a Kucnich. But Cain would definitely get the conservative black vote, which is pretty sizable
edit on 24-5-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

You shouldn't be surprised- the race card gets pulled out in just about every political discussion on this site at some point....yawn

To deny the evidence of racism in this country (and by default) on these boards you would have to be mighty ignorant indeed.....

But it is never the first thought I have when speaking with an anti Obama person because I am very anti Obama and black, and not racist. So basically I picture anti-obama people like myself
. But sometimes they go too far, and you can tell there is something more than just a disagreement with his policies. I have not come across it often here, but it happens.

I don't worry about it, sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me

edit on 24-5-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

This angry person always responded the same way about Bush.

Not a whole heck of a lot has changed, and Obama honestly hasn't innovated much that wasn't already on a drawing board somewhere. People need to demonize fairly insofar as he's really only more of the same bad deal we tend to get in the US.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to say that all Obama critics are racists. But you gotta admit that all racists are Obama critics, and many of these racists have made there way to this forum.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The word racist is so overused it is meaningless.

Obama is a better Bush than Bush was.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

People get carried away with their emotions when it comes to politics, same as religion. I always try to take a breath before I reply, but it doesn't always work.

It just seems that everytime some one disagrees with the current administrations policies, the cries of racist are raised. Drives me nuts.

I have been voting since the 80's. I liked Reagen, but didn't agree with everything he implemented. Never was a Bush Sr or Jr fan, Clinton was ok after the republicans took Congress and forced him to the middle. I didn't vote this past presidental election as I saw it a vote for the lesser evil. I refuse to vote for evil.

Crap! My guy never makes it to the primary.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Different reasons...
They voted for him but have found he didn't live up to promises.
They didn't vote.
They voted for someone else.
Thy haven't realized that the two parties are the same.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
so lets see:blacks that voted for obama simply because hes black,"one of us" arent racist?..ok...and people who fear oabma because of his leftist policies and weird economic deeds are racist?..ok...and people who say"obama is dangerous to the country" are racist?..ok...lots of strange thinking going on...and there is lots of "playing the race card"when its not called for going on too

new topics

top topics

join