It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] DON'T STOP -- THE HUNT CONTINUES

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
(game on)

Foul play has occurred and we have been sorely deceived.

Through a nearly catastrophic series of events, the odd person, -5- nearly succeeded in destroying the fourth word-ring. We were fooled into thinking it had been located, when in reality, it had not.

I received a communication from one of Uncle's friends that read: "The final clue sequence was incorrect, and may result in catastrophe! Do not deliver the ring. Find the trail when you return."

Since I am away from home, I can only assume that I will discover what is needed for the final word-ring when I return. I'll update everyone with what I discover.

We're all sorry for the false alarm, it was rather close.

We still need your help, keep your wits sharp and your eyes open.

(game off)

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A close one indeed.

Perhaps, for this final and most important task, I should toss my hat back into the ring to ensure your success.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's good to see that there are still those out there keeping an eye on things to ensure the safety of the rings. Simon and Cerberus, it is good to hear from you again, we were beginning to fear the worst.

As always, Simon, you can count on us.

We are glad to have you back to help us, Cerberus. You have proven yourself a most valuable ally.

Smirkley, JCMinJapan, and SethBullock, I suggest you gentlemen remain at your highest alert levels, be very wary, as this appears to be far from over. We apparently have not heard the last of Cromeline Hendoraki.

Now, let us all reunite, and complete the quest that has been bestowed upon us!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So what happens now? Do we simply pick up where we left off; at Subversive Element

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
So what happens now? Do we simply pick up where we left off; at Subversive Element

Apparently not.

"upon return
Simon will know how"

www.findtherings.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous
Apparently not.

"upon return
Simon will know how"

www.findtherings.com...

Cool. Didn't think the findtherings-page was still there as the link had been removed.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I knew it! The voices are never wrong!
I knew there was something fishy with that last ring hunt. It was way too short for a normal go around. Alright ladies and gents lets pull on our thinking caps and be ready to roll when Simon gets back.

EDIT: BTW why was the FTR tab removed from the top of ATS?

[edit on 8/4/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star_and_Crescent
EDIT: BTW why was the FTR tab removed from the top of ATS?

Hey! The FTR tab is back
!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As a ring bearer, I wll be going deep undercover as to avoid any agents that may be learking. Highest security on..... To ensure my health, HelenHeaven has volunteered to fly here and taste all my food for me...... She said especially the cakes and apples pies are the most dangerous. So, she will eat any I get.... hmmm sounds fishy...

We were worried for you Simon as well as Cerberus. Glad to hear that all is well. Have we heard about the safety of 0,1,2,3 and 4?

[edit on 4-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
As a ring bearer, I wll be going deep undercover as to avoid any agents that may be learking. Highest security on..... To ensure my health, HelenHeaven has volunteered to fly here and taste all my food for me...... She said especially the cakes and apples pies are the most dangerous. So, she will eat any I get.... hmmm sounds fishy...

I'll take care of the beverages. I heard that beer, wine and sake are especially risky

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ohayoo gazaimes simon and cereberus. you were missed. i knew this was far from over i just had a feeling. something was fishy.all i can say is im going into superhunt mode now so bad guys beware.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All is safe here... My ring has been placed inside a secure government facility (without the governments knowledege of course). A facility that is immune even from terrorist attack. If needed I can have it back on short notice.

Also, one of my employees has taken on the added duty of the security of my person, he is a good man whom I trust. Will report any attempts by the enemy to reach me or my ring here.

And, JCMinjapan, for the time being it is probably best not to mention helenheaven and "fishy" in the same post...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

upon return
Simon will know how

08.04.04: A near-disaster is avoided. The post from Simon explains The final word-ring remains to be found, and mystery surrounds the method.

From FTR now called "Rings"

Why does the new info always come while I sleep. i am on my way to the store to procure caffeine pills. Sleep is for the weak. It is good to see that Cerberus and Simon are well, and that the 4th ring was saved, I found the circumstances of the find most perplexing as no clue had told its location.

I shall remain vigilant.

Z Out

[edit on 8/4/2004 by zsandmann]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have to say I am pleasantly surprised... I left for my anniversary right when there was still controversy over the 4th ring being found. I come back to find that the game is still afoot. Good to see the powers that be keeping the rings from those who would use them for evil.

Phaethor

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dang I was actually getting things done for a change now it is back to the search.

Does anybody know when Simon will return home to help guide us again? Cerberus glad to see you are safe and looking forward to your assistance in the future.

jm

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No good dirty number 5,-5-...........................

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
yay ! game back on ! rock on !

I'm glad the plot was uncovered before the word was discovered.

Of course I'm going to get rather fat testing all of JCM's food but these are the sacrifices we make for our captains.

Good luck everyone in the quest

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This get's more interesting, and concerning, at every turn.

Ring #1 is secure, but watch my back, -5- is unpredictable.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hooray for simon gray!(and the other hard working Creators)
I hope this one is the besterest and most fantastical ever

But seriously, this is best news i've heard all week, lets hope this one tests our limits and takes a combined Board-wide effort to beat Cromeline at his own game.

[edit on 5-8-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is SO off topic... BUT who is the cartoon character in simons avatar?? LOL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join