It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Palestinian Propaganda, and the Truth of how Israelies BELONG in Israel.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why don't you guys go read some public opinion polls on what Palestinian's think, what their value system is and how open minded they are. You might have a different perspective.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Does'nt matter, he's from the same flock

Right, we're the sheep and you are the one that blindly believes everything written in a book..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

Originally posted by freedish
It doesn't matter what evidence you provide...some people don't care what the real truth is...

The reason why some people don't support Israel (Obama) is very simple. Israel is Gods chosen nation, and those who hate God will also hate Israel.

Also I think its funny that the Arabs excuse for blowing up Israels citizens is that the land belonged to them first...but most people forget that the jews inhabited israel WAY back before the roman empire...soo technically the jews had the land first.

the vasy majority of "jews" in israel are actually decended from the kazars in europe. their king decided they should have a faith and chose judaism over moslem and christianity hundred of years ago. these people were mercenarys and fought the wars of other countries for a living.

sources?

and the jewish people are jewish by genetics not just religion. There is a bloodline that was kept clean for the most part for thousands of years because these people were commanded by God not to interbreed or marry with most other ethnicities.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by freedish

Can't help but wonder who lived there before Abraham.

Or, would your line of thought just stop at some arbitrary point of your own choosing?

I'd say whatever ethnic group was there before Abraham has dibs on it...oh wait, but none of them exist anymore. So I guess that makes the jews first on the list.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here is the bigger issue here. God does not declare borders. Sorry. Thats just the way it is. God does not "Choose people" and decide one group of people are better than the next and deserve more.

You must take religion out of the picture with this situation. Only then can you look at it for what it is.

Forget the whole 1967 discussion for a minute. If Israel was to right now, declare what they have as their designated borders, would they leave it at that? Israel continues to build new settlements, despite strong opposition and UN resolutions. They just continue to ignore the world. Of course it helps that Israel's lapdog, the US, constantly backs them up and veto's everything in opposition to Israel. So.. would Israel stick to the borders if they declared them now? My opinion is no.

Does Israel have a right to exist? No. The people living there do. That goes for both Jews and Muslims. I'm going to venture to guess Palestinian's really wouldn't have a problem living in Israel. But they can't under the current conditions. Just go look at how much of Israel is segregated. It is an apartheid state.

The crime of apartheid is defined by the 2002 Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court as inhumane acts of a character similar to other crimes against humanity "committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime."

While being Jewish is not a race, the Israeli's carry out this very thing. "Jews only" is almost a mantra in Israel. Jewish only settlements, separate roads for Jews, military checkpoints, security walls, discrimination in marriage, etc etc etc. The list is very long. So how can people expect a Palestinian family to make a life for themselves in Israel. Would you expect blacks to just suck it up and live in South Africa when it was an apartheid state?

The OP included a bunch of links and videos showing how the Palestinians have committed crimes and terrorist acts against Israel. I do not deny that things like this go on. However, if I throw a rock at you, does that mean you can get 100 of your buddies and grab your shot guns, mow me and my family down and destroy our entire town? Disproportional force. And Israeli's are no "Angels" either. They commit their own crimes against Palestinian people. Here are a few:

Israel likes to play the victim whenever it suits them. They will bring up the Holocaust or anti-Semite. It's a convenient tool to garner sympathy. But I think people are getting a little tired of it.

I could go on and on and on. Lets remember one thing. The Palestinians don't have billions of dollars to throw around to hire attack dogs like Israel does. For some reason the United States feels they must stand up for this country no matter what. USS Liberty, The Lavon Affair, possibly the USS Cole, the constant spying on America, the stolen nuclear secrets, etc etc etc. Yet APIAC has the American Congress, Senate and President wrapped around their finger. Every time Netanyahu comes to town, they run around drooling like dogs to see how much butt they can kiss. They want that mighty dollar. The Israeli lobby is what keeps up sending them money, weapons and support, regardless of world opinion. Israel has never done ANYTHING for the United States. Nada, nothing, zilch. Yet we are constantly used as their attack dog. When they wanted Iraq attacked, we did it. Now they want Iran attacked and we probably will do it. Libya, Syria.. the list goes on. And this is exactly why Israel has been getting away with all the genocide it has been committing (yes.. I said genocide).

AIPAC demands US partiality to Israel

The fact is, many many countries are ready to recognize Palestine's statehood. And there is nothing Israel or the US can do about it.

On and before the megaphonies try to jump all over me. Yes.. I am anti-Israel. Deal with it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Yep, Hamas are certainly the bad guys. They treat their children as if they were adults. Oh wait, Israel also treats Palestinian children as if they were adults, Yesterday they raided a house and arrested a six year old. Yes, they DO use their citizens as "human sheilds". Israel has NEVER used Israelis as human sheilds BUT the cowardly IDF OFTEN uses Palestinians as human sheilds. Nice to put up a lot of videos showing us what we already know. Hamas is evil. But then no more evil then Irgun, Haganah or the Stern Gangs actions during Israels inception.I KNOW the thread is about the actions of Hamas but I think it is important to keep the terrorist actions of both sides in mind. Hamas will one day fall by the wayside and be no more,

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join