It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks Younger Generation-What would America be with out you ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

We're watching history be rewritten before our very eyes!!
who cares about the truth, we can't live with the truth, time to make up a few lies and make them tomorrow's facts!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by My01Exploder
reply to post by Ghost375

Wow, I guess I rubbed the "hippy" generation wrong. Easy bubba, don't have a flash back on me.

Plain and simple. Drugs are drugs and they are a downfall to our society. Don't get butt hurt because someone threatened your stash man.

How do you want me to classify '___' then, "Bro".

Sorry bro but the drugs that will lead to the downfall of our society will be legal ones not illegal ones. And you shouldn't blame drugs blame the person using them.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

OP -- I want you to know...

Youthquake Planetwide APPROVES OF YOUR POST!

You make partygirl smile! hOORAY!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You assume that all the younger generation adhere to the idiocy of contemporary society.

Thankyou older generation for outlandish over-generilisation, condescending comments and an establishment of superiority. Thankyou older generation for constantly talking but getting nothing done. Yes that includes you anti-war hippies. You really achieved nothing. America is still restricting freedom and war is ever more common then it was in the 60's.

The bold is essentially a reverse of what many here have said. I honestly don't feel this way. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy some of the older generation is reverbarating on these forums. If both old and young unified maybe we could really bring change. And I'm not talking Obama change, I'm talking 1776 change.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The young generation i fear for them because they are all brainwashed into thinking war is acceptable you think we have it bad wait till our kids take over but we wont be here to witness

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Bravo OP...clap...clap...clap....Mission accomplished! Can't everyone see here that the OP is like Q in Star Trek NG? Or is that just me??

It's a test: he brillantly posts a controversy disguised in Dems vs. Republicans, and everyone takes the bait! 4 pages of arguing or pontificating on which generation is "better" or "worse!" So now we have demonstrated that we can even "Fight" with each other, the people that raised us, or we are raising. He is now testing to see if we start bickering or "warring" with each other. Trying to see if we take the bait, starting a somewhat non-sensical (as usual) thread and pit groups against groups, in this case, older/younger gens.

Awesome! All the while, claiming to want peace, in a later post. Wow, he is really smarter than everyone else, or I'm giving him WAY too much credit!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I worked in my ISP's technical support call center a couple of years ago. We have several colleges and universities that we supply service for. Several times a day I would get off the phone with yet another of the vacuous "younger generation" and think to myself, "Dear God in heaven, when I'm old this bint will be operating on me."

Thanks, Younger Generation! Keep on Tweeting!

/TOA

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
From my personal observations the younger generation seems to be deliberately being dumbed down.
You would think that as mankind evolves so intelligence would increase also but this doesn't seem to be happening.

It seems that TPTB have got some clever people on board of the older generation type, who know how easy it is to hypnotise the younger people and supress intelligence. They bombard them with reality tv shows and instant messaging and facebook and entrap them in this modern scheme of things so they don't pose any threat to them.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wait a sec....I'm supposed to trust the "everybody wins a trophy" generation?

Pull your damn pants up and then we will talk!

My dear sweet young ones.. notice all the kool gadgets? Like playing on your phone? How bout them tunes on your mp3? Like a nice ride? Still haven't recovered fully from the PS3 network being down?

Hate to break it to you.. you are not original.. you are merely Yuppies 2.0!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

yes i to hope it is sarcasm because another 4 years of O-bomb- anyone is not very constructive but quite destructive.
And no i'm not saying bush or anyone else in office over the last 40 or so years is any better as they all carry out the same agenda and work for the same PTB.
The only way change will come to the Fourth Reich and the rest of the world is through an entire reform of the government and a whole new system put in place and have this happen every so many years keeping up with the old generation getting out and the new generations taking over maybe every 40 years or so.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wow this is sad people. Really, young vs old? Why dont you all get off your high horses and realize that were all the same. So what if someone views things differently than you or feels the need to act on different impulses than you. GROW UP! Especially the older people posting in here. Its just ridiculous. Pointing fingers over who ruined your country, when you all played your part. You all sit by on a daily basis and watch your media circus called elections, you sit back while your country boosts its military spending by billions of dollars each year, lies to you in all of its campaign ads, tells you mexicans and immigrants are evil. Its just sad to see, I am not trying to say Canada is any better but we dont sit around and point fingers at age groups. Come on brothers and sisters, the reason the world is the way it is, is because of inaction on all our parts. You wont change anything by pointing fingers, get off your chair, give your typing fingers a rest and take action. Thats the only way anything will evr change!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's all fine and dandy to try and blame our problems on the young generation but the truth is the downward slope we've been on was started many years before we were all born. We are in the information age so of course their appears to be more evil. You get the basic idea you just need to look a little deeper.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 25-5-2011 by ScRuFFy63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Thanks to the younger generation, this world is doomed.

Thanks to the younger generation we have atleast 4 years of peace with out more war .

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Hard to tell but I'm sure hoping this is sarcasm.

If it is...

If it isn't...

edit on 24-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Why would telling the truth be sarcasm?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

It's my generation that are showing the frauds up for who they really are so tread lightly young man!

Its also your generation that most likly got us into this mess.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by My01Exploder
Very common misconception, Obama did NOTHING. Seal Team 6 got Bin Laden.

Let me also clarify one more thing.

Our National Debt was 7 Trillion while Bush was in office.
Within the 1st YEAR of Obama's presidency, our National debt was increased to 14 Trillion.

How can you honestly say that Obama has changed the US?

Obama bailed out MAJOR corporations who are now stiffing their customers, ie Bank of America.

Obama is sending more money over seas to aid other countries during emergencies. How about helping our own first?

Obama has done NOTHING that I would commend him on.

Sorry, just had to step up. Obama is due no congratulations. Focus on OUR country first before cleaning other countries boo-boos.

-Yes, in case you are thinking it, I am a Combat VET. I will die fighting for my country, but it doesn't mean I have to kiss our presidents ass.

Our National Debt was 7 Trillion while Bush was in office.
Within the 1st YEAR of Obama's presidency, our National debt was increased to 14 Trillion.

What would you had done if you was president after 8 years of bush ?
Matter a fact, dont answer ,its to scary to even imagine.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by STL0913

*facepalm* we're doomed aren't we?

With the 80s babies growing up,it looks pretty good.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
I hate to be the one to break it to you but, you mommy lied to you, you are not special.

But the new way of thinking is speciel,im so glad they had good wholesom parents that understood right from wrong,makes God feel happy from the mistakes he made on the.....older form of thinking...the not so hot people in this world.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by STL0913
reply to post by My01Exploder

Pretty obvious the OP was being sarcastic, unless he seriously buys into all that liberal propaganda. I feel so much safer from myself now that I know someone has groped my testicles and made sure I don't have a bomb down my pants. Maybe the next terrorist can stick a bomb up their ass so the TSA can start putting their hand up our asses to keep us safe. What do you think the victims of 9/11 would say if they saw their daughter, sister, brother, mother, or best friend being put through a TSA pat down?

If thats what tsa has to do to keep another 3,000 people from dying,then so be it,your point in none safty issues is pointless to a human life and reality in this point in time...Period !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join