It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks Younger Generation-What would America be with out you ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It feels so good to have the 70s through 80s babies voting now, and bringing new fresh logical thinking into this era of time. I cannot wait to all the 1920s babies through 60 babies are all gone from this earth, that is when the real change will come, that is when this earth will be a better place.

Thank you Young Wise voters for not listing to your parents and grandparents irrational rhetoric as well as staying away from the new formed gangs that your parents are into.

I beg of you young voters, please refrain from the gang …street like…thuggish mentality that your parents are now into.

‘The Tea crypts’

‘The Berthed Bloods from Compton’

It seems like your parents and grandparents are not well in the brain, they cannot seem to get out of the past for some reason… so stuck and so sad! Thanks to you, Obama will get a second term and this world will once again be respected as change is for the good.

Thanks younger generation for voting Obama in office. We got Osama bin laden, we are bringing the troops home slowly but surly, the economy that was destroyed by the republicans is starting to take shape, people that didnt have health care have it now, and I feel a whole lot better with tsa protecting the air waves. This is what life is about!

Sincerely, img527

edit on 24-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Thanks to the younger generation, this world is doomed.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You know that second clip isn't Obama right? just making sure...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It isn't necessarily the younger generation, it is only because of the internet. It is a new age though, a new evolution in thinking and communication.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hard to tell but I'm sure hoping this is sarcasm.

If it is...

If it isn't...

edit on 24-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Thanks to the younger generation, this world is doomed.

Haha, so true.
One of my teachers constantly tells me that we are the future leaders of the world (which I don't disagree with).
I just want to tell him one day, that our generation will be probably be the last one.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It's my generation that are showing the frauds up for who they really are so tread lightly young man!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Very common misconception, Obama did NOTHING. Seal Team 6 got Bin Laden.

Let me also clarify one more thing.

Our National Debt was 7 Trillion while Bush was in office.
Within the 1st YEAR of Obama's presidency, our National debt was increased to 14 Trillion.

How can you honestly say that Obama has changed the US?

Obama bailed out MAJOR corporations who are now stiffing their customers, ie Bank of America.

Obama is sending more money over seas to aid other countries during emergencies. How about helping our own first?

Obama has done NOTHING that I would commend him on.

Sorry, just had to step up. Obama is due no congratulations. Focus on OUR country first before cleaning other countries boo-boos.

-Yes, in case you are thinking it, I am a Combat VET. I will die fighting for my country, but it doesn't mean I have to kiss our presidents ass.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You can talk smack all you want to, but the bottom line is that it's the older generations who raised us. You think we're idiots? Then you can thank the older generations for their crappy parenting skills. I'm not saying they're totally responsible, but they definitely contributed to the problem.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

*facepalm* we're doomed aren't we?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to break it to you but, you mommy lied to you, you are not special.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

Of course they are........until acne appears !!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by My01Exploder

Pretty obvious the OP was being sarcastic, unless he seriously buys into all that liberal propaganda. I feel so much safer from myself now that I know someone has groped my testicles and made sure I don't have a bomb down my pants. Maybe the next terrorist can stick a bomb up their ass so the TSA can start putting their hand up our asses to keep us safe. What do you think the victims of 9/11 would say if they saw their daughter, sister, brother, mother, or best friend being put through a TSA pat down?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
you know theres something to be said for the past

if our history was actually taught people would know

its all happened before and it will all happen agian.

if you dont know where you been how the hell do you know where your going.

one thing is pretty clear this country has gone to hell in a handbasket

and todays youth will finally be the last nail in that coffin.

everything wrong with this country are the people from the hippie generation

take a good long hard look at where the free love and the free thinkers and the free money pundits have gotten you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Where would American be without them? In the Black? Instead of the Red? Their are crumbling the Welfare systems. A career seems to them is smoke pot sit at home and have babies.

It is a statistical fact that the majority of the people of these generations are lazy won't work and to gain entitlements would rather just vote American Freedoms away like a bargaining chip. I don't mean to be rude. But I'm not going to sugar coat it. I'd rather be blunt. And The 60's generations were no winners but at least they worked while they were destroying this once proud country.. I was born in the early 70's and I am not seeing anything encouraging from the younger Generations frankly. I sure hope they grow up fast. At this point I'm of the mindset we would be better off If they were deported.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
blame the young, over look the mistakes of the old.

That's going to get you somewhere. We call it a retirement home.

You honestly going to tell me the world used to be perfect?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I was born in the 70s and am disappointed, in how we let the next and younger generations down. We have allowed them to think that it is normal to be ignorant and dumb down. Not saying all of their generation is that way, but an overly uncomfortable amount.

Perhaps it will be blamed as a passing fad or phase. But I have seen it from beginning, and the increase in people who are almost proud to be stupid, is astonishing. Plain ignorance is not cool, and it seems some think it is.

What is going to happen is those of us, who remember the old days, and were told about the hard times, will know better. Those who don't listen and think they know it all, yet say " I don't know.." when you ask then a question, are lost...zombies in a world of ravenous vultures, so to say.

People of today and tomorrow, will never be old school, no matter how much they pose and pretend, they will never be of that generation or ours.

They can only try to pay attention and learn, as few I've seen have.
Which gives me the hope that the next generation may have a chance. That we left a positive lesson to be passed on, as those before us have.

We are those torch bearers who can illuminate the minds of those whom it speaks.

Because it is the new generation, that will be here when we are gone. Will we leave any thing for them to pass on...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

There are is, thankfully with my generation which is even younger than the ones you specified, more and more Libertarian minded people. @!$! Government.

The 70's-80's generation grew up pampered, spoiled brats.. guaranteed jobs from high-school till today, high quality of living, cheap college, cheap everything. My generation is 35% unemployed and the generation behind me is over 60% unemployed, we graduate college with no jobs and more debt than any generation before us.. our outlook is bleak, and we have morons running the show with more morons taking over.

!%!@ Government.

I pray my generation undoes it all.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

This is true... lots of kids dont apply them selves and give a shht about anything... very few of them want to make a difference and actually realize whats going on in this world all the pain and suffering... the new generation has to read more then ever now do research and see how harsh the world is

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
it's the older generations who are running this country and the banks...and they're doing such a wonderful job of it too (insert sarcastic face here)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join