It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing him.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Have you ever seriously missed somebody ? Understandable, we all have. I met a man in my literal dreams, never seen him a day in my life and I honest to god miss him. He's not a celebrity, nobody I've ever seen before.
You can call me bat-s#!+ crazy all you want but I miss him so bad. I can't explain it to anyone, if that ask me who I'm missing I couldn't tell you.

I don't even know his real name! It's nerve wracking and ruling my life.
Those black curls and those gray-blue eyes, that laugh and that infectious smile. If I see him in real life, I'll probably run up to him and jump straight in his arms. The old "I've found you, I've finally found you!" Type of situation.

The sad part is, I'd trust that man with my life quicker then any person I'd meet on the conspiracy boat. He's clever(Extremely clever, absolute genius that man is. I tell you)

The creepy part is ever day, I can feel him getting closer and closer. Sometimes I wake from the dead of my sleep, listening out of the window. In hope, blind and sheer hope that he'll come. The dreams have slowed up a lot from what they started to be but I don't know what to do.

It's not some teenage "Boy" from school, nope because I'm homeschooled and could go to collage if I wanted. That's part of the reason I"m going crazy, knowing too much while too young collapsing underneath the sheer weight of my own genius.

Have you ever missed a person you've never met or am I loosing my mind.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Yes i have..
i miss someone ive never met, but on a different level to you if that makes any sense...
I know this person isnt in this world, she is from...out there..
but i like the feeling.. i cant explain it. but if you understand what i mean then the words to this song will mean something to you too.
peace

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Yes i have..
i miss someone ive never met, but on a different level to you if that makes any sense...
I know this person isnt in this world, she is from...out there..
but i like the feeling.. i cant explain it. but if you understand what i mean then the words to this song will mean something to you too.
peace

He is too! I heard a plane last night and my heart stopped, I ran outside basically whooping in joy but was disappointeed when found out. I miss him so bad, I can literally sense him. I don't know where, there are times when I can feel my heart literally breaking. Can't describe it any better, I think that's why I broke down in the parking lot. Terrified the end would come before I meet him.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is the song that makes me feel closer to him.

When I first heard it, it didn't do much for me. It does now, It brings out a lot of indescribable emotions. Not so much crying but distancing myself from the world around me.

I know if I love him or just want to be with him, there's a difference. I feel like one day I'm going to turn around and he'll be there.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well i don't think ye going crazy. Have ye dreamt more than once about this man? How recent was the dream?
I've met a female in my dreams that left me with similar emotions, the feeling on waking up alone in bed, with the only bird in the house sporting claws and a beak wasn't pleasant. It was the fact there was no way i could find this woman, so i sympathize. But the feeling faded, what else can ye do?
I once dreamt of having a baby, which was then stolen, now that was rather distressing on waking up. That feeling haunted me for over a day.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I know this might not help, but for me the joy actually comes from missing her, its a game, we came to to be apart..
like a spiritual hide and seek..
The love is stronger by not knowing her in the flesh..
We might meet when i move on to the next life..
You might never meet him here, thats what makes it so powerful.. that the love can come from so far away..
Rejoice in it , there is many people here that will never know this feeling.
Its worth it

absence makes the heart grow fonder at the most powerful end of the scale..
your heart is stronger or you wouldn't be going though it like this..
Its bigger then most peoples hearts and it will handle the pain, because its love that brings the pain.
peace and light. Travel well your future is bright.
edit on 24-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I personally believe we are not limited to the space we take up. There seems to be a part of us that transcends our physical boundaries. Or at least taps into a collective consciousness. Not very scientific mind you, but my view comes from some personal experiences. So it doesn't really surprise me that you might "meet" someone in your dreams and form a bond of sorts. Whether or not that person is real, only you can determine. Probably not. But theres always that chance.

As to your personal genius. I applaud your parents for having the courage to home school you. Take advantage of that genius, and make a difference in this world. And in the process, be honest with yourself, and make yourself happy too. Follow your dreams.
edit on 5/24/2011 by Klassified because: ETA...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eocrow
Well i don't think ye going crazy. Have ye dreamt more than once about this man? How recent was the dream?
I've met a female in my dreams that left me with similar emotions, the feeling on waking up alone in bed, with the only bird in the house sporting claws and a beak wasn't pleasant. It was the fact there was no way i could find this woman, so i sympathize. But the feeling faded, what else can ye do?
I once dreamt of having a baby, which was then stolen, now that was rather distressing on waking up. That feeling haunted me for over a day.

My last dream about him was in March-ish/ April sometime. I've dreamt about him around 11 times. As I go through my day sometimes I see little things, that bring deja vu back. But I never meet him, I feel his presence so strongly

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
11 times, mmm could be some message at least in here. Meditate on the matter, also record the dreams, note colour, surroundings words spoken etc. Recurring dreams are not the average mind s**t that takes place on sleeping.
Made me remember something this thread, for most my life i sometimes dream of a most unpleasant unseen force that pursues me, until a month ago this force, for the first time 'communicated' with me and it was female. She was more powerful than me and short of temper, she suffered no fools, She was dark and hazy and i was completely enamoured by her.
They do make fascinating companions these dream people.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I just wanted to let you know that you were heard.

Have patience...love will come

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Maybe you have met him, just not in this reality. I'm a big believer in intertwined realities. Like others have said, try to meditate and see if you can meet him and have a conversation.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Search no further, your curly haired man is here!

But on a serious note, I know how you feel.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I know about intertwined realities and whatnot. I've heard there's a way to overstimulate the electric field and cross between parallel universes. Reverse the magnetic polarity and break every law that physics ever created. I only need an equation and a way to get back.

That'll be the problem, f' ing huge problem. He keeps telling me I'm going to meet him soon. I'm going to start seeing about how to meditate, don't really want to get electrocuted to death or anything.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

He keeps telling me I'm going to meet him soon.

So while your dreaming about him, you know that it is just a dream?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Your dream man is a manifestation of your hope for love. Don't look at him as a literal person because you'll never find him. Rather look at him as a promise of things to come -- that the right person for you is out there and that you are ready to move on to that aspect of your life.

Wishing you the best of luck in your search for Mr. Right.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't dwell on it too much.

Knowing my luck, my perfect match is likely some lady working at a textile mill in Bangladesh who goes crabbing out on some beach after her shift lets out and then rides her bike to some market to get some spices before making some kind of awesome curry dinner or something like that. An entire world apart, know what I mean? I could imagine that. (Just did.) But then again, it could be that girl going to a local college and waitressing that lives two blocks over that I just never managed to run into despite being that nearby.

It's not just looks either. I've ran into some real beauties in the past, but their attitude was just "meh" for lack of a better description. There's other things going on there. Then occasionally there are some true sweethearts that just aren't interested or are already spoken for. That's just how it goes.

The universe is funny like that. No point in trying to think about it too much or doing anything too stupid or drastic. If it's the kind of game* like I think it is, forcing a re-spawn could provide a worse start than the current run at it.

*(After thinking of the point of it all, imagine existence being some weirdo game hosted by a troll admin. Then life takes on a whole new set of amazement and humor. Despite all the bull-snip, there's still a lot that's awesome in spite of it. You shouldn't interpret that as being anything religious though. No matter how hard you play, it's likely you're going to lose at some point. Don't think about it.
It can be cruel at times. The best approach for most things is to shrug, laugh it off, and get on with life. At least it's a lot more fun to play when not caring so much about winning. But keep in mind it still doesn't mean that I won't criticize other players for griefing and stuff like that though.)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
To me this sounds like you're lonely and want someone to love(not trying to offend you
)

Anyway I had a dream like this but I didn't dwell on it, don't dwell on it. Don't close your doors just because of something from a dream ... it could turn out to be a bad mistake, just saying and good luck, you might end up finding the 'man' of your dreams.

P.s his features do remind me of me

lmao
edit on 16/6/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
To be honest I have dreamed of random people and sometimes my brain triggers emotions. But then I have to step back and look at it rationally. What happened that day to trigger it number one, number two reminding myself that it is just a complex mix of chemical's and electrical charges. There was only one case that was really hard to convince myself it was just an electrical reaction of neurons and I will share it with you.
When I had this dream it was a part of my life that was simply falling apart. Just kicked three bottles of whiskey a day (tell me about it I'm even surprised I'm here to say that), lost pretty much everything I cared about in life. Felt that I had no constant left, so I fell asleep listening to some music. Dream't of this strikingly beautiful woman, awkward in all the right ways. Long blonde hair, brown eye's the works. She said to me while holding this small dog, not sure of the breed one of those with scrunched faces, "Everything will be fine." I walked back to what seemed to be my brother's old house and said, "I will be right over there if you need me."
When I woke up I was pouring down sweat, to the point my sheet's were drenched. But I couldn't shake that feeling not sure if it was what people call, "love" but it felt like I found my home, my peace again I can't explain it. A few day's latter I'm doing some research for a book and come across, randomly I must add, a picture. Boom there was a woman that looked exactly like her, I was shocked even fell out of my chair. Never said anything about that not even to my closest friends. Thank you for making this post and allowing me to get that off my chest. (By the way she is now a character in the story I'm writing).

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I guess the OP as given up on this thread

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
No, I'm still here. Something is drawing me to him. I just don't know what it is.

<<   2 >>

join