It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i say july is white heritage month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

I know...Too mush conflict with celebrations

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Regarding this idea, I've just got one question: why not?

However....

Originally posted by tamenie

George Washington first u.s president

Elvis Presley iconic rock figure

Donald trump buissness man

bill gates founder of Microsoft.

Come on, you can do a hell of a lot better than that! Da Vinci, Socrates, Tesla, Beethoven, Archimedes, etc. Maybe it's just me but when I think of notable Whites, Donald Trump does not come to mind.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

most of those you named arent really "white" in the context of an American holiday....if we want to celebrate American WHite Histpry Month(what the poster was more or less suggecting) we need to concentrate on American Whites(tesla wasnt American by birth)I agree about The Donald...we can pass on him...theres Rbt E Lee,Edison,Washington,Teddy Rooseveldt,Nathan Bedford Forrest, Harry Truman, lots of great engineers,bridge and canal builders,inventors,the list of White heros is endless....I guess the reason that blacks have such a month is there just arent that many of them that have done something...they celebrate the man who invented peanut butter as a black hero...see what I mean?Whites would have to have TWO months to cover all our great peeps

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

White is White, regardless of where one comes from.

And N.B. Forrest - who was that again?

I guess the reason that blacks have such a month is there just arent that many of them that have done something...they celebrate the man who invented peanut butter as a black hero...see what I mean?Whites would have to have TWO months to cover all our great peeps

Indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join