It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i say july is white heritage month

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
there is black asain and i say lets make july white. There are many political entertainment inventers ect people who are white. And have done amazing things for this world.

George Washington first u.s president

Elvis Presley iconic rock figure

Donald trump buissness man

bill gates founder of Microsoft.

And countless others some people may think what im stating is racist well its not. So what do you guys think the website is here

www.thewhitehistorymonth.com...

there is even a petition to make it official

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Bill Gates! Ha...sorry you had me til I saw his name.
He has done nothing with microsoft but cause mass breakdowns for PC owners the world over

I will say Steve Jobs!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This should be fun. I see no reason that there should not be a white history month just as long as there are ones for all the other groups.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

ya if you read the site im thinking there fight for july is because of independence day falls in that month and haha just using examples off of the site and saw bill gates XD

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That's impossible...

Everyone knows "Elvis" was an Alien.

Besides Alien Appreciation Month,

would probably garner more support.

Just Saying...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

yes and you can help the cause by singing the offical petion they plan to send to the president this year

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't understand the need to separate history by race, its only going to make race relations worse in the long run. Cant you just learn history? Black, white, asian. They are all intertwined anyway.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by arriana
I don't understand the need to separate history by race, its only going to make race relations worse in the long run. Cant you just learn history? Black, white, asian. They are all intertwined anyway.
no if white had one it could make race relaiton worst and thats because everyother race thinks its racist for us to have a history month just like it would extremly racist for us to have wet white entertainment television but there is bet

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Heritage is useless pride, and something else that divides us.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Agreed! Everyone yells for and talks about equality but there are all these special days/months/tv channels that continue to seperate everyone. If you are against racism and for equality you wouldn't be celebrating or observing any of these "special" days.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sounds ok to me...how do we promote it?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
next a college fund

a white entertainment tv

an all white caucus for our white congress people

i am down

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Well it is kind of hard to do that when they separate them anyways!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
hahahaha

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

well first you sign the petion and then spread the petition around the internet.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

k.done deal

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
As another one of our illustrious members would say. "Not this sewage again!"

Don't you understand that this is exactly what TPTB have perpetuated for mellenia? And still do. Just because everyone else falls for the "divide and conquer" scam, doesn't mean we have to.

I'm caucasion. And I don't feel like I'm missing out on a thing by not having a holiday with the word white in it. If all the other cultures want to fall for this crap, let them. But I'm not aiding the TPTB in their continuing effort to cause more division among the races, political parties, gender, blood types, et al.

No offense meant OP. Just my take on it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
no offence takin im just saying right now we do not have good relations because whites are left out everyone can ave reconigition

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Id rather have April myself....thats when we celebrate Ft Sumter and its usually nice weather too...July is too hot

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

but july is american independince day

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join